Thread: Poll: Biden leads Trump in prospective 2020 matchup

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Most likely anywhere from 5-10 of Trumps people
    We will see, now if sessions would get busy, and try to bring justice to the Obama regime.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

We have another dozen or so Trump associates and family members to be indicted, keep the faith cum quat.
    What? No new ad hominem attack its the same ....do you have a q card and dropped it?

Let's see your objective evidence that proves a dozen members of Mr. Trump's campaign are to be indicted. Link Please...hell we will even take a link from your left leaning sources, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, THE TIMES, THE NEW YORKER, THE HUFF AND PUFF POST, POLITICO, MEDIA MATTERS....any "PROOF" from any one of these sources will work. PROOF...not opinion. Its been over a year and not one indictment stemming from Mr. Trump's campaign has come forth.

But we are now finding out that the very documents used to begin this dog and phony show involved, Hillary Clinton, The Russians, The DNC, a British Spy, and MONEY coming directly from the Clinton Campaign to the Russians to dig up dirt on her political opposition. That sounds very much like a POLITICIAN/RUSSIAN act of collusion Let the show continue....we will see which POLITICIAN the money proves to be guilty.
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-22-2017 at 06:41 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Wolverine (11-22-2017)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    What? No new ad hominem attack its the same ....do you have a q card and dropped it?

Let's see your objective evidence that proves a dozen members of Mr. Trump's campaign are to be indicted. Link Please...hell we will even take a link from your left leaning sources, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, THE TIMES, THE NEW YORKER, THE HUFF AND PUFF POST, POLITICO, MEDIA MATTERS....any "PROOF" from any one of these sources will work. PROOF...not opinion. Its been over a year and not one indictment stemming from Mr. Trump's campaign has come forth.

But we are now finding out that the very documents used to begin this dog and phony show involved, Hillary Clinton, The Russians, The DNC, a British Spy, and MONEY coming directly from the Clinton Campaign to the Russians to dig up dirt on her political opposition. That sounds very much like a POLITICIAN/RUSSIAN act of collusion Let the show continue....we will see which POLITICIAN the money proves to be guilty.
    Its just my personal opinion honey bunch, but the final count may be more. At least I tell you what is fact and what is my opinion other than crap like you who pretends to know everything.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    We will see, now if sessions would get busy, and try to bring justice to the Obama regime.
    I am still trying to figure out what the Obama team did wrong, maybe you can enlighten us, and do be specific.
    Have you noticed that unlike Trump there has not been a single person indicted in the Obama administration. For you Trumpies the final total will be record setting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-22-2017)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ding...ding....ding....and the final buzzer sounds. Its always the same with left wingers...when they fail to articulate a well defined retort its the old stand by, the personal ad hominem insult shouted over the left shoulder as they scurry off like the cock roaches they are. Its fun, its entertaining and most predictable. now its miller time.
    Do be patient the final total of Trump indictments will be mind blowing to be sure.

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its just my personal opinion honey bunch, but the final count may be more. At least I tell you what is fact and what is my opinion other than crap like you who pretends to know everything.
    Laugh My Proverbial Ass Off. Of course its just your "personal BIASED opinion", which is not based upon critical independent reasoning by obtaining the available facts in evidence but from your emotionally hate filled bigoted heart. And that is evident as Nothing that I have presented comes from a personal opinion but is readily and easily verified through just a little effort of using something called the World Wide Web and reliable news sources that have historically proven to be correct and factual.

FYI: The Big 3 left leaning media sources, NBC, ABC, and CBS can no longer control the content of the news media as they have historically accomplished over the past 60 years....by omitting real objective news and selectively reporting gossip in place of news. Today the real news is only a mouse click away...and it pisses off the New World Order boy's from the elite left....as they have attempted every trick in the book to silence the WEB.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

MAGA MAN (11-22-2017)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Laugh My Proverbial Ass Off. Of course its just your "personal BIASED opinion", which is not based upon critical independent reasoning by obtaining the available facts in evidence but from your emotionally hate filled bigoted heart. And that is evident as Nothing that I have presented comes from a personal opinion but is readily and easily verified through just a little effort of using something called the World Wide Web and reliable news sources that have historically proven to be correct and factual.

FYI: The Big 3 left leaning media sources, NBC, ABC, and CBS can no longer control the content of the news media as they have historically accomplished over the past 60 years....by omitting real objective news and selectively reporting gossip in place of news. Today the real news is only a mouse click away...and it pisses off the New World Order boy's from the elite left....as they have attempted every trick in the book to silence the WEB.
    My dear, just what are the facts in evidence that might make you feel you that a whole slew of this administration wont be indicted? Of course you wont answer, cause you aint got a clue, as usual

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My dear, just what are the facts in evidence that might make you feel you that a whole slew of this administration wont be indicted? Of course you wont answer, cause you aint got a clue, as usual
    Presented previously. Just like all left wing parrots you simply wish to begin the circular argument all over again once YOUR OPINION has been debunked ad nauseam. I simply present THE TRUTH (its up to you to prove that its not true...but you are to lazy to do any research on your own so you attempt to shove your burden of proof upon others)....after the truth is presented I move on....leaving you to shout left wing ad hominem insults over your left shoulder. That's why I am here....for the entertainment.

You sound like one of the "MY DADDY WAS A DEMOCRAT (even through the real democrat party died in the early 60s and became communist).....I would rather vote for an old yeller dog than vote for a republican" Again...LMAO, you have no ability nor desire to really inform yourself of the FACTS.

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Presented previously. Just like all left wing parrots you simply wish to begin the circular argument all over again once YOUR OPINION has been debunked ad nauseam. I simply present THE TRUTH (its up to you to prove that its not true...but you are to lazy to do any research on your own so you attempt to shove your burden of proof upon others)....after the truth is presented I move on....leaving you to shout left wing ad hominem over your left shoulder. That's why I am here....for the entertainment.
    You have not presented a single fact, period!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so typical handjob, you say the same lie every single time.

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Presented previously. Just like all left wing parrots you simply wish to begin the circular argument all over again once YOUR OPINION has been debunked ad nauseam. I simply present THE TRUTH (its up to you to prove that its not true...but you are to lazy to do any research on your own so you attempt to shove your burden of proof upon others)....after the truth is presented I move on....leaving you to shout left wing ad hominem insults over your left shoulder. That's why I am here....for the entertainment.
    You are here to get paid, asshole!

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are here to get paid, asshole!
    Over the shoulder....told ya. Ding, Ding, Ding, GAME OVER. That's mighty white and tolerant for a self proclaimed LIBERAL.