Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Phantasmal, Rune, Cancel 2020.1, I'm Watermark, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, jbander, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, Irish Exit, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Mason Michaels, JqYaqui, PraiseKek, liberalsAREracists, Master Fang, Controlled Opposition, Craig234, MAGAt, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Anthem, jc456, Thetruth1, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, MyParentsAreProud, rsexaminer and SUPERLIBERAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun grabbers are finally admitting it

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Default Gun grabbers are finally admitting it

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

come and take them.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    come and take them.
    They won't. What's funny is they think the military will do it for them. They won't. Most of those in the military are gun owners themselves, as are their friends and family. Do the "gun grabbers" actually think the military will shoot at their friends and families? Nope. They will do what they signed up to do, and that's protect the constitution. Most law enforcement are also gun owners, as are their friends and families.

So, who does that leave? Liberals and Progressives! Does anyone think they have the balls to disarm this country? I say please come and get them!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    They won't. What's funny is they think the military will do it for them. They won't. Most of those in the military are gun owners themselves, as are their friends and family. Do the "gun grabbers" actually think the military will shoot at their friends and families? Nope. They will do what they signed up to do, and that's protect the constitution. Most law enforcement are also gun owners, as are their friends and families.

So, who does that leave? Liberals and Progressives! Does anyone think they have the balls to disarm this country? I say please come and get them!
    I wouldn't take that to the bank. given the right set of circumstances and information necessary for them to believe they are doing the right thing......the military AND law enforcement will start confiscating if ordered to do so.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't take that to the bank. given the right set of circumstances and information necessary for them to believe they are doing the right thing......the military AND law enforcement will start confiscating if ordered to do so.
    Why shouldn't they go into the ghettoes and commandeer all the illegal guns?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There's one fact. If it comes to confiscation, it ain't gonna be pretty.
    So, I'm not so sure, especially with the military. Many gun owners are veterans. Many members of my gun club are also veterans and they say they wouldn't have participated in any confiscation effort when they were in.
    I've frequented a few sites where our current military post, some have said they'd even shoot an officer that would give an order to fire on gun owning citizens. Keep in mind that many of us citizens are pretty damn good shots, too. I don't think, even if they would, they would use heavy weaponry on citizens because of the collateral damage.
    Law enforcement? Possibly some. But I doubt it. There's just too many of us who won't give up our arms willingly.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    Why shouldn't they go into the ghettoes and commandeer all the illegal guns?
    not that you actually care about the 'law', but there's thing thing called posse comitatus. ever heard of it?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There's one fact. If it comes to confiscation, it ain't gonna be pretty.
    So, I'm not so sure, especially with the military. Many gun owners are veterans. Many members of my gun club are also veterans and they say they wouldn't have participated in any confiscation effort when they were in.
    that's probably a main reason why they aren't active anymore. just like me.

Law enforcement? Possibly some. But I doubt it. There's just too many of us who won't give up our arms willingly.
    hurricane katrina aftermath tells me differently.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that's probably a main reason why they aren't active anymore. just like me.

hurricane katrina aftermath tells me differently.
    Isn't that your post above that says "come and take them"?
    Apparently, unless your full of shit, you won't give yours up easily.
    As for Katrina, I doubt they bothered those citizens who were protecting their properties, did they? They went after the law breakers, looters and gangs.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you decide....

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Monstrous, mendacious movie maker Michael "Man Mountain" Moore is proposing to repeal the Second Amendment.

He calls for the complete repeal of the “ancient and outdated” Second Amendment, which he points out “was written before bullets and revolvers were even invented.”

He wants to scratch the phrase, “a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”.

He believes the Constitution should only guarantee that each state can have a national guard: "A well regulated State National Guard, being helpful to the safety and security of a State in times of need, with respect to the primary right of all people to be free from gun violence, this shall not be infringed".

McDonald's-munching Moore goes on to propose specific regulations. For example, any male attempting to buy a gun would have to get a waiver from his current wife or partner as well as his former wife or partner.

In mammoth meathead Moore's maniacal mandate, all semiautomatic guns would be banned; no gun could hold more than six bullets; guns would only be able to fire after recognizing the fingerprint of registered owners; and all guns must be stored in a government-regulated storage facility.

Within hours, The New York Times published an op-ed by columnist Bret Stephens titled “Repeal the Second Amendment.” In it, Stephens argued that there is only one way to "fix the gun issue in America", and it’s in his headline.

http://www.newsweek.com/change-constitution-and-restrict-gun-rights-says-michael-moore-678634

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

not that you actually care about the 'law', but there's thing thing called posse comitatus. ever heard of it?
    So what would you lot have made of the British Army going into no-go areas in Northern Ireland during the Troubles?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/events/operation_motorman

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Don’t believe that.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you decide....

I saw that video, as well as a few others.
    But, that was just after a monumental natural disaster when she was vulnerable and most of her neighbors were gone.
    As I asked, you wrote "come and take them," did you mean that? Would you defend your neighbor's rights, or would you hand yours over?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Don’t believe that.
    What would you do? Hand them over, or fight for your rights?
    Just askin.'