Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another mass shooting, includes a school again,

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I don't own a gun, I don't shoot guns nor do I belong to the NRA. So yes we can be snarky but we have strict gun laws in California.

The last shooting in Texas the AF screwed up, guy never should have been able to buy a gun.

I own guns, I shoot guns, and I belong to the NRA. Despite that drastic difference, we have something in common. Neither one of us has or will ever do what the gun haters think passing more laws will stop. As you said, laws were in place in Texas designed to do what they claim such laws should do. When the screw up had nothing to do with guns but was a failure on the part of a government entity, the gun haters want those of us that have guns, shoot guns, and belong to NRA to trust that a government body passing a law will be effective. The laws failed not the gun owners yet gun owners get blamed for it.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Right. Add weapons to the grade school environment. What could possibly go wrong?

Fucking idiot.
    YOU are the idiot. GUNS are already added to the environment by having ARMED resource officers there, but then you love a police state so you don't care if a cop kills an innocent kid, so fuck off.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    YOU are the idiot. GUNS are already added to the environment by having ARMED resource officers there, but then you love a police state so you don't care if a cop kills an innocent kid, so fuck off.
    I would have been happy if a cop had killed this shooter a few hours earlier......

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

100 americans are KILLED EVERY DAY on the highways by psychopaths wielding cars and trucks and you libs yawn. A simple thing like lowering speed limits back to 55 would save 5,000 lives a year but libs say forget it.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah. A cop.

Let’s multiply that by 20 or 30 with armed CIVILIAN teachers.

You’re a fucking idiot.

How’s that trip to the courthouse going, Barney?

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    100 americans are KILLED EVERY DAY on the highways by psychopaths wielding cars and trucks and you libs yawn. A simple thing like lowering speed limits back to 55 would save 5,000 lives a year but libs say forget it.
    What conservatives are pushing for the speed limit to be 55?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I would have been happy if a cop had killed this shooter a few hours earlier......
    yeah, you'd also have been happy that innocent kids would be killed instead of innocent cops........i remember that post.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah. A cop.

Let’s multiply that by 20 or 30 with armed CIVILIAN teachers.

You’re a fucking idiot.

How’s that trip to the courthouse going, Barney?
    your first idiot mistake is your police state loving mentality that brainwashes you in to thinking that cops are all good, no mistake making, superhero classes of humans. THAT makes you the fucking supreme idiot.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

your first idiot mistake is your police state loving mentality that brainwashes you in to thinking that cops are all good, no mistake making, superhero classes of humans. THAT makes you the fucking supreme idiot.
    How is the planning for that trip to the courthouse going, Rambutt?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How is the planning for that trip to the courthouse going, Rambutt?
    desperate deflection...........gee, where did I see that before, you coward?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

desperate deflection...........gee, where did I see that before, you coward?
    Just seeing how you are putting your big fucking mouth into action, Barney. I see you are not.

Tell me again about “shall not be infringed”. lol

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just seeing how you are putting your big fucking mouth into action, Barney. I see you are not.

Tell me again about “shall not be infringed”. lol
    tell me again how you prefer dead kids over people carrying guns.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

tell me again how you prefer dead kids over people carrying guns.
    People carrying guns, you fucking moron, create dead kids.

What a fucking brainless loser. Mentally deficient twats like you need to have your popguns taken away.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

People carrying guns, you fucking moron, create dead kids.

What a fucking brainless loser. Mentally deficient twats like you need to have your popguns taken away.
    CITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

carefully and specifically detail how people carrying guns equal dead kids, because I can give you FACTS that show COPS injure of kill innocent bystanders 11% of the time in shootings compared to 3% of PEOPLE shooting............

can you, fucking cop sucking government loving fucktard?

is driving a right? do you hate rights?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

CITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

carefully and specifically detail how people carrying guns equal dead kids, because I can give you FACTS that show COPS injure of kill innocent bystanders 11% of the time in shootings compared to 3% of PEOPLE shooting............

can you, fucking cop sucking government loving fucktard?

is driving a right? do you hate rights?
    Newtown, motherfucker. You can’t really be that stupid, can you?