Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Would they support the devil himself if he had a (R)next to his name~satan(R)

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    So you have a BA then. How cute.
    Let me guess. Your AA certificate in "science" is from a Bible college. That makes perfect sense.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Let me guess. Your AA certificate in "science" is from a Bible college. That makes perfect sense.
    What's an AA?

Thanks for confirming that you only have a BA, or less. lol

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's an AA?

Thanks for confirming that you only have a BA, or less. lol
    An AA is a certificate you get after 2 years at a JC or Bible college. In "science".

lol

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Here’s the fallacy of circular reasoning, dumbfuck, which you ignorantly employed.

You can’t use a particular source (the Bible) to prove the validity of the source (the Bible). See how that works, moron?

Your “source” is also wrong when it claims 75,000 species. There are millions. The rest is also circular BS.

But, YOU tell me. How did those particular animals found only in Australia (only 2 of them), hike all the way from Turkey to Australia. Unharmed. No mating until they arrived.

I’ll leave the other absurdities of your children’s story until later.
    Ask me a hard one will you?
    Evolutionists acknowledge that men and animals could once freely cross the Bering Strait, which separates Asia and the Americas. Before the idea of continental drift became popular, evolutionists depended entirely upon a lowering of the sea level during an ice age (which locked up water in the ice) to create land bridges, enabling dry-land passage from Europe most of the way to Australasia, for example.

The existence of some deep-water stretches along the route to Australia is still consistent with this explanation. Evolutionist geologists themselves believe there have been major tectonic upheavals, accompanied by substantial rising and falling of sea floors, in the time period which they associate with an ice age. For instance, parts of California are believed to have been raised many thousands of feet from what was the sea floor during this ice age period, which they call “Pleistocene” (one of the most recent of the supposed geological periods). creationist geologists generally regard Pleistocene sediments as post-flood, the period in which these major migrations took place.

In the same way, other dry-land areas, including parts of these land bridges, subsided to become submerged at around the same time.

Now you, where did life begin and how?

If you must use foul language, here is a quote from Will Smith's grandma
    Dear Willard, intelligent people do not use these words to express themselves."

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for proving that you don't know that a B. S. stands for Bachelor of Science. Obviously you don't have a B. in anything. lol

oh snap.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MAGA MAN (11-20-2017)

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Ask me a hard one will you?
    Evolutionists acknowledge that men and animals could once freely cross the Bering Strait, which separates Asia and the Americas. Before the idea of continental drift became popular, evolutionists depended entirely upon a lowering of the sea level during an ice age (which locked up water in the ice) to create land bridges, enabling dry-land passage from Europe most of the way to Australasia, for example.

The existence of some deep-water stretches along the route to Australia is still consistent with this explanation. Evolutionist geologists themselves believe there have been major tectonic upheavals, accompanied by substantial rising and falling of sea floors, in the time period which they associate with an ice age. For instance, parts of California are believed to have been raised many thousands of feet from what was the sea floor during this ice age period, which they call “Pleistocene” (one of the most recent of the supposed geological periods). creationist geologists generally regard Pleistocene sediments as post-flood, the period in which these major migrations took place.

In the same way, other dry-land areas, including parts of these land bridges, subsided to become submerged at around the same time.

Now you, where did life begin and how?

If you must use foul language, here is a quote from Will Smith's grandma
    Dear Willard, intelligent people do not use these words to express themselves."
    Just Priceless!

Where is there any evidence of an ice age or a land bridge to Australia in the last 4000 or so years?

It’s over 9000 miles, by air, from Turkey to Australia. How could those single pairs of animals travel that distance, especially something like a koala bear or sloth, no mating and no mortality? Mountains, rivers and no land bridge?

I won’t research your almost certainly bogus statement about California in the Pleistocene, but that era lasted a couple million years or more, not a couple thousand.

And I won’t even get to a 900 year old Noah or other absurd children’s notions.

Creationist geologists? Just fucking priceless!

Now, as far as your last comment, shitweasel:

“Studies have shown, however, that swearing may in fact display a more, rather than less, intelligent use of language.”

https://www.sciencealert.com/swearin...say-scientists

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just Priceless!

Where is there any evidence of an ice age or a land bridge to Australia in the last 4000 or so years?

It’s over 9000 miles, by air, from Turkey to Australia. How could those single pairs of animals travel that distance, especially something like a koala bear or sloth, no mating and no mortality? Mountains, rivers and no land bridge?

I won’t research your almost certainly bogus statement about California in the Pleistocene, but that era lasted a couple million years or more, not a couple thousand.

And I won’t even get to a 900 year old Noah or other absurd children’s notions.

Creationist geologists? Just fucking priceless!

Now, as far as your last comment, shitweasel:

“Studies have shown, however, that swearing may in fact display a more, rather than less, intelligent use of language.”

https://www.sciencealert.com/swearin...say-scientists
    Study most likely researched by people who like to swear, to make them believe the notion that they are elite thinkers.

As for the rest, you have no evidence to refute my claim, and start dispensing your blah blah blah children, blah blah blah fairy tale nonsense!

How did animals make the long journey from the Ararat region? Even though there have been isolated reports of individual animals making startling journeys of hundreds of miles, such abilities are not even necessary. Early settlers released a very small number of rabbits in Australia. Wild rabbits are now found at the very opposite corner (in fact, every corner) of this vast continent. Does that mean that an individual rabbit had to be capable of crossing the whole of Australia? Of course not. Creation speakers are sometimes asked mockingly, "Did the kangaroo hop all the way to Australia?" We see by the rabbit example that this is a somewhat foolish question.
    Kangaroo

Populations of animals may have had centuries to migrate, relatively slowly, over many generations. Incidentally, the opposite question (also common), as to whether the two kangaroos hopped all the way from Australia to the ark, is also easily answered. The continents we now have, with their load of flood-deposited sedimentary rock, are not the same as whatever continent or continents there may have been in the pre-flood world.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

MAGA MAN (11-20-2017)

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

An AA is a certificate you get after 2 years at a JC or Bible college. In "science".

lol
    Obviously I don't have one of those, just like you have no B. in anything, lol

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Would they support the devil himself if he had a (R)next to his name~satan(R)

Al Franken ?

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Study most likely researched by people who like to swear, to make them believe the notion that they are elite thinkers.

As for the rest, you have no evidence to refute my claim, and start dispensing your blah blah blah children, blah blah blah fairy tale nonsense!

How did animals make the long journey from the Ararat region? Even though there have been isolated reports of individual animals making startling journeys of hundreds of miles, such abilities are not even necessary. Early settlers released a very small number of rabbits in Australia. Wild rabbits are now found at the very opposite corner (in fact, every corner) of this vast continent. Does that mean that an individual rabbit had to be capable of crossing the whole of Australia? Of course not. Creation speakers are sometimes asked mockingly, "Did the kangaroo hop all the way to Australia?" We see by the rabbit example that this is a somewhat foolish question.
    Kangaroo

Populations of animals may have had centuries to migrate, relatively slowly, over many generations. Incidentally, the opposite question (also common), as to whether the two kangaroos hopped all the way from Australia to the ark, is also easily answered. The continents we now have, with their load of flood-deposited sedimentary rock, are not the same as whatever continent or continents there may have been in the pre-flood world.
    Australia was attached to the mainland in the last few thousand years?

Great on the rabbit multiplication thing. That’s not an answer to how a sloth pair made its way from Turkey to Australia with no mating until they reached their destination. UNHARMED. There is no “multiple generation”, as the animals in question do not exist in the supposed migratory trail.

There is also no worldwide flood deposited sedimentary rock.

Why do you Thumpers reject science?
    Last edited by domer76; 11-20-2017 at 09:46 AM.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obviously I don't have one of those, just like you have no B. in anything, lol
    Laughable, pally boy.

What exactly, other than just “science”, is that certificate in? It’s obvious you have no concept or even the slightest inclination toward any scientific discipline.

I see you liked Wolverine’s creationist view of science and his “scientific” explanations. Doesn’t he know it’s just a parable, as you claim? Or were you lying to cover your massive lack of critical thinking skills?
    Last edited by domer76; 11-20-2017 at 09:58 AM.

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Laughable, pally boy.

What exactly, other than just “science”, is that certificate in? It’s obvious you have no concept or even the slightest inclination toward any scientific discipline.

I see you liked Wolverine’s creationist view of science and his “scientific” explanations. Doesn’t he know it’s just a parable, as you claim? Or were you lying to cover your massive lack of critical thinking skills?
    You keep stalking me for information on my college degree, yet offer nothing of your own. I must conclude that you have a mere B. A., if that.

15. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You keep stalking me for information on my college degree, yet offer nothing of your own. I must conclude that you have a mere B. A., if that.
    Let’s review, moron.

YOU’RE the one making the claim about his degree in “science”. I’m merely asking what discipline, because there really isn’t a degree in “science” except for perhaps an AA certificate or on-line. Your claim doesn’t pass the smell test.
    L

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let’s review, moron.

YOU’RE the one making the claim about his degree in “science”. I’m merely asking what discipline, because there really isn’t a degree in “science” except for perhaps an AA certificate or on-line. Your claim doesn’t pass the smell test.
    L
    Since we're relying on "smell" now, I'll have to assume that you lack a college degree at all. lol

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Australia was attached to the mainland in the last few thousand years?

Great on the rabbit multiplication thing. That’s not an answer to how a sloth pair made its way from Turkey to Australia with no mating until they reached their destination. UNHARMED. There is no “multiple generation”, as the animals in question do not exist in the supposed migratory trail.

There is also no worldwide flood deposited sedimentary rock.

Why do you Thumpers reject science?
    I continue to supply you with scientific possibilities, and you reject them, who rejects science again?

http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYo...wide_flood.htm

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

MAGA MAN (11-20-2017)