Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Even if dirty Moore is guilty they will still vote for him??

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    In high school I enjoyed double dating, school dances, dinner & movie dates, beach dates, etc. I wasn't interested in narrowing it down to going steady or anything serious. Once I was "legally emancipated" at age 18 I only dated older men. I just had more in common with them with similar interests in music, literature, sense of humor, old movies from before I was born. Most were all 10 to 20 years older than I was.

It was engrained in me. My parents met and married late in life. So, all my examples of good, kind, happy fathers, uncles and male cousins were much older, disciplined, knowledgeable, well-mannered, hard working guys with thriving happy families.

I've waited for a few days to see how this whole Moore thing is playing out. Right now (especially after hearing the Hannity interview with him) my gut says Moore is guilty as hell. I don't care much about him chasing after girls 16 or over (age of consent in Alabama was and is 16). I don't like the idea that he seemed to have been "forceful" though. I guess it's only creepy to me because I was raised in a state where it's 18. Whatever. But, those women need to get over it after 40 dang years. The ones who were 16 or older were "available" according to Alabama law. The one who was 14 seemed to have gotten on with her life just fine so, who knows why she decided to dredge it all up now. It's probably all political. However, it was what it was and in the eyes of the law he was way out of line...waaaaaaay out of line.

No doubt there will be more news forthcoming. And, maybe we'll find out that he's completely innocent. If that happens I'll know that my opinion on all this is wrong. We'll see.
    There's something to say about consenting mentality and different times. One can argue that. I have ancestors, hillbillys that married when 40 & the woman was 16 in the 1900's, it happens. It was contextual and a time. What is implied from Moore in Alabama is in this time with a guy that was a serial teen 'dater' I guess one can call it and also a guy who was somehow an old testament 'christian' it's what makes it disconnected in THIS time. If, IF he had found one woman and stuck with her and she with him, we would not have this conversation. The fact that a damned Mall shut him out over 'teen' groping makes it... HIGHLY questionable. Along with all the other allegations at a time when it was well not 1865.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

Stretch (11-13-2017)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    There's something to say about consenting mentality and different times. One can argue that. I have ancestors, hillbillys that married when 40 & the woman was 16 in the 1900's, it happens. It was contextual and a time. What is implied from Moore in Alabama is in this time with a guy that was a serial teen 'dater' I guess one can call it and also a guy who was somehow an old testament 'christian' it's what makes it disconnected in THIS time. If, IF he had found one woman and stuck with her and she with him, we would not have this conversation. The fact that a damned Mall shut him out over 'teen' groping makes it... HIGHLY questionable. Along with all the other allegations at a time when it was well not 1865.
    I can't find anything about the 'mall ban' other than 1 tweet from somebody...seems it's only an unconfirmed rumor at this point.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    I love your implication, like it's some cohesive entity that 'decides' these things and somehow 'Bill' is apart of some magic LIBURUL cabal.
    Maybe, MAYBE it's your mentality of us vs. them, some side evil, some side good that's the real poison. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and see the REAL enemy.
    An easily manipulated, binary mentality, good team bad team mindset that pits Americans against one another. And maybe when you self reflect you might realize you are the one being manipulated by a cabal. A group of small minded elite club billionaires that vomit out think tank groups to manipulate folks like you to say such unthinking, robot like good lemmings vomited divide and conquer bullshit.

I find this type of thinking the MOST dangerous of all to this nation and sadly YOU are it's brown shirt enabler.

Thank you for sharing who you are. It's observed.
    the person that was allegedly assaulted by him 40 fucking years ago knew he was running. Why wait until he's in the thick of the race? Why not a couple of months earlier? Because politics. It's that simple.

I stand completely against the small group of elites controlling this nation (the deep state)

It is that very deep state organizing these lies and shenanigans. The mccains, the mcconnels. the romneys.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    the person that was allegedly assaulted by him 40 fucking years ago knew he was running. Why wait until he's in the thick of the race? Why not a couple of months earlier? Because politics. It's that simple.

I stand completely against the small group of elites controlling this nation (the deep state)

It is that very deep state organizing these lies and shenanigans. The mccains, the mcconnels. the romneys.
    So, you think the accusers are lying?

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

I know, right? From the outside it has all the markings of a set-up.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-14-2017)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I can't find anything about the 'mall ban' other than 1 tweet from somebody...seems it's only an unconfirmed rumor at this point.
    Exactly.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    So, you think the accusers are lying?
    i haven't paid too much attention to the accusations. my point is, whether they are true or not, they are made with political intention.

---

Grind is basically right

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i haven't paid too much attention to the accusations. my point is, whether they are true or not, they are made with political intention.
    All of these things cross a point of credibility w/ me. It got crossed today w/ the newest one - if that was "made up" in any way, it's worthy of an Oscar.

And with all of the other stuff we've heard about Moore, it's not stretch to figure out that something is a bit off there.

So, the timing doesn't matter to me, at all. The truth does.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-14-2017)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I also think Bannon looks like a fool for immediately making it a deep state thing.

Are people serious w/ that? What does the "deep state" have to gain? Maybe Bannon's choice doesn't make it, but there is no way whatsoever that a Democrat is ever going to serve in that position for AL.

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All of these things cross a point of credibility w/ me. It got crossed today w/ the newest one - if that was "made up" in any way, it's worthy of an Oscar.

And with all of the other stuff we've heard about Moore, it's not stretch to figure out that something is a bit off there.

So, the timing doesn't matter to me, at all. The truth does.
    peoples motivations matter

---

Grind is basically right

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I also think Bannon looks like a fool for immediately making it a deep state thing.

Are people serious w/ that? What does the "deep state" have to gain? Maybe Bannon's choice doesn't make it, but there is no way whatsoever that a Democrat is ever going to serve in that position for AL.
    yes he will. it's too late for another candidate. you can do a write in but everything will be fucked up.

yes it's a deep state thing. yes we are serious.

---

Grind is basically right

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You have a problem with a defense attorney? Tough luck, my friend, she is a tiger!
    She is the women's equivalent of that race hustler Al Sharpton.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    She's a cougar, cum gargler.

If she can't prove the allegations, she'll try for a settlement.
    There is the motivation, all these women coming out of the woodwork looking for some paydirt.

17. #59 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    She is the women's equivalent of that race hustler Al Sharpton.

I don't know if you've noticed, but there are 20 threads on this forum about Moore. 20!!

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It will be interesting to see.

Republicans did overwhelmingly support that senator dude from Louisiana who had prostitutes dress him in diapers.
    And they were cheerleading for George Dumbya Bush even has he blundered us through two failed war, and took us to the precipice of a Second Great Republican Depression.

So, they obviously will support and cheerlead abject incompetence, and prostitute-loving diaper wearers.

Dating teenage girls might be in a different league. But given how many jpp.com conservatives have spent the last two days rationalizing Roy Moore's dating preferences, it is hard to predict at this point.
    Says the creepy JPP stalker!!