Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Even if dirty Moore is guilty they will still vote for him??

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    The only intention of a person who has been sexually abused is an opportunity to finally expose their abusers.
    and it's just coincidence they've waited 40 years until he's in a senate race. k.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    So you were assaulted at 16? (rhetorical). Let's assume that 40 years later, a confidant of yours tells a reporter that you were involved in an uncomfortable situation with a person who is now all over the news. If asked...you would deny it? Because that's how this all started.
    Actually I was offered a book deal on one of the 2 "troubled" men who did become more publicly known. One offer from an author here in the States and another author from another country. I thanked them both but, told them I had no intention of reliving the details. I wanted to keep a tight hold on my peace. No amount of money was worth disturbing that.

And if you think the 14 year old 'seemed to have moved on alright', then you are willingly ignoring all facts to the contrary.
    Yes, I read that she had a self-admitted reckless teen life and 3 marriages.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She didn't 'want' anything. She answered a direct question in the affirmative.
    OK, so that was her choice.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    and you never heard anything you couldnt lie about
    This is true. It would sicken me to lie all the time online to strangers like WhoreAssOn does every day.

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    and it's just coincidence they've waited 40 years until he's in a senate race. k.
    That's birther funny. See, all the women he abused had annual meetings and they sat around watching his career, and if a quorum was present for the annual stockholders meeting,
    they'd vote on whether he'd peaked. They finally decided to play the cards knowing before he was a rising star and could net out the most if they bided their time.

Or, I don't know, the jerk molested a bunch of women and he was finally in enough public glare that if they came out and spoke about it they might not be killed.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Althea (11-14-2017), christiefan915 (11-14-2017), ZappasGuitar (11-14-2017)

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do these people have to use ominous terms like "the deep state" (oooh so scary) If they are simply refering to an entrenched and unmaleable bureaucrarcy
    I can get on board. That's rational to characterize a system in that way if you want to change it. But the bogyman connotation shuts me down like I am speaking
    to some ditsy high school kid who read his first Ludlum novel.

If you've been around the block you don't trade in that rubbish. After I read fiction I can come back to reality. Apparently many cannot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

JqYaqui (11-14-2017)

9. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    its seems you are saying you were abused

If that is true I am very sorry someone USED you in such an evil way.

its seems to have hardened your heart to the pain of others.

I was not abused in that way but my father was messed up in the head when he got drunk.

Ive told the stories here before

things like grabbing his hand before he hit my older brother.

Or protecting my mother from him by interceding

or being knocked to the ground after being knocked against a wall.

I am kinda different than most humans

for some reason when someone tries to intimidate me all fear drains from my body and I get pissed and stand my ground

I was fucking born that way

I jumped off the ground and stood right to his face and gave him a look that said

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HURT ME TO STOP ME

as he didnt want to go to prison for hurting his 15 year old daughter he backed down.

I never USED that experience to say ALL WOMEN HAVE TO BE LIKE ME OR FUCK THEM

I had sisters

their personalities varied

they were not all like me

some froze

some ran

some cried in a heap.

I was six out of eight so I was not there to protect all my siblings

I did refuse to stand by and watch him be a dick while drunk though.

If I was there

he had to back down

because I made him do so

you would have let him hurt everyone

how does that make you a good person?

I protect others

not all are strong as me

hell my 4 brothers were not as strong as me

you seem to have learned from you situation to allow others to be hurt but to protect your self.

think of what that says about you

Sorry I stopped reading after:
    "its seems to have hardened your heart to the pain of others."
    Really? That's your conclusion? I can empathize with them while others can only sympathize with them but, I have somehow hardened my heart against them?
    So, are you going to start categorizing womens' responses to handling a bad "event" in their life?
    No one including myself can dictate how a 14 year-old should react to something like this. I was 17 so, it was a bit different. I had the sense to push back and get the heck out of there.
    However, obviously since we are all posting about this story, we can all contribute as to how to get back on track to a normal life during the next 40 years of adulthood.
    Guess you missed all my posts saying that if this guy is found guilty of sexually abusing a 14 year old, he's got to go.
    pain in abortion.

10. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She, the 14 year old abuse victim was sought out, she told her story to reporters, she did not come forward on her own.
    Well, that was her choice then.....to talk.....to bring her past back to life.
    pain in abortion.

11. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, good for you, not all girls are as strong as yourself.
    Was your abuser an assistant DA in a small town?
    No, I was born and raised in Miami.
    pain in abortion.

12. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My friend was raped, the police did nothing, this is why women don’t go to the police.
    I know that. I understand.
    pain in abortion.

13. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do they remain willfully ignorant of the facts. Don't they understand that they won't learn anything by only watching Hannity?
    It was from that great interview Hannity did with Moore that I now seriously doubt Moore's truthfulness.
    pain in abortion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Althea (11-14-2017)

15. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is an obvious point that those who immediately doubt a politically expedient accusation might consider and apparently do not:

Plenty of rich and famous and powerful people do not ever have bimbo eruptions, molestation and rape allegations. If this shit is all Gloria Alred inspired profiteering or political assasination
    why is it not more prevalent? If there is no there there and that still works, you'd think it would always happen. Given human nature, there is no dearth of greed, yet it is the exception still,
    not the rule. About 100 white males are sitting comfortably and amiably in the Senate right now, many presumably with clean sexual moral consciences.

Sorry, Moore looks like a maladjusted pervert. His denials are untenable in the face of multiple accusers and especially the one heart wrenching lady who cried her eyes
    out.

You fiends give your pig a break because your moral compasses changed polarity at some point. Better ruler of hell than servant in heaven, eh sinners?

16. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which one, the 14 year old or the 16 year old waitress, the 16 year old gave her reasons, the 14 year old prayed on it, maybe her answer was to expose him.
    Leah Corfman (the 14 year old). I'm not insinuating that any of these women got on with a perfect life, but they never exposed this man ever during their adult years until now. So, in that sense they got on with their lives.
    pain in abortion.

17. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

omg, 14 pages and still talking about a Senate race in Alabama

baaaahhhhhwahhhh hhhaaaaa waahhhh
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

18. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They want Roy Moore exposed for the man he is, they do not feel men like Moore should serve in the Senate. One woman was very honest in her statement.
    But, while they were all adults they didn't care about stopping him from getting other government jobs. Um-hmmm.

Bottom line is exactly what you said: "They want Roy Moore exposed for the man he is". And, now they put themselves in a position to relive their horrors and pain, forfeiting any peace they may have spent years to attain, bring back to life a very bitter experience, picking up their baggage of unforgiveness...this is only going to rob them of whatever joy and peace they all probably worked very hard to acquire. And, for what? Exposing an old man for what he supposedly was? They probably don't realize that they are giving their power of control right back to the very man who once DID control them.
    It's sad enough that these alleged things occurred at the hands of this man.
    But, it's tragic they are still giving their control back to him to continually cause them pain, tears and suffering.
    pain in abortion.