Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Even if dirty Moore is guilty they will still vote for him??

1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Bull, that’s your interpretation, it is very empowering to some to be able to tell their stories. There are women who would love to tell their stories and it isn’t for you nor I or anyone else to determine when is the right time.
    Fine. What's the big deal about forum discussions about this current event? All any of us have are our opinions. Of course it's my interpretation...who else's interpretation would it be??? ...and yours is yours, etc., etc., etc. Good grief! I haven't seen ONE POSTER here demannnnnnnding that their interpretation, opinion, final word or view is the 'be all, end all' answer and/or conclusion of this event. Let everybody have their say.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    kinda sad that you had to turn him into a dem in order to express your disgust w him & what he did...........

Wrong is wrong, regardless of party etc....... There should be no distinction or discrimination, be honest w/ yourself & them......... It's a lot easier
    Yeah right. I secretly went to Alabama back then and persuaded him to become a Dem.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

3. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (11-16-2017)

4. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

kinda sad that you had to turn him into a dem in order to express your disgust w him & what he did...........

Wrong is wrong, regardless of party etc....... There should be no distinction or discrimination, be honest w/ yourself & them......... It's a lot easier
    Woohoo! You and all the Dems here will no longer be drawing distinctions or voicing opinions on Republicans and Democrats. Kinda makes for a boring Political Forum. LOL
    pain in abortion.

5. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Yeah right. I secretly went to Alabama back then and persuaded him to become a Dem.
    ??Childish response......... You stressed that he was a dem back in the day....... Sad part is you felt the need to do so........

Somehow in that big ball of denial it made it all ok if he was a dem......... Yea, thats kinda sad IMHO........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

??Childish response......... You stressed that he was a dem back in the day....... Sad part is you felt the need to do so........

Somehow in that big ball of denial it made it all ok if he was a dem......... Yea, thats kinda sad IMHO........
    Sad part is that you libs NEEDED to know. Libs love and defend their molesters to the death. If he was still a dem, you guys would be defending him with your "so what" attitude as you all did with Pedophile In Chief Bubba.
    pain in abortion.

7. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sad part is that you libs NEEDED to know. Libs love and defend their molesters to the death. If he was still a dem, you guys would be defending him with your "so what" attitude as you all did with Pedophile In Chief Bubba.
    Your defense is lame since I did none of that..... But hopefully that does make you feel better about it though..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Crazy talk. Libs just raked Weinstein and other Hollywood abusers over the coals.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Althea (11-16-2017), Phantasmal (11-15-2017)

10. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

You are projecting your own neuroses, your own soulless hyper-partisanship onto others.

I actually cannot recall any liberals on this board defending Weinstein or Anthony Weiner. My recollection, is that liberals here found Weinstein to be a demented, disgusting, fat ass.

You know what I have been seeing? Rightwingers rationalizing Roy Moore's behavior. I mean, you are the party that elected a senator who was getting dressed in diapers by a prostitute, so what can we really expect from you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (11-16-2017)

12. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

You really are obsessed with only cross-examining conservative women who have had unwanted advances made on them. I just wanted to see how far you'd push it and how hard you would lean and ask the same question more than once. You people are showing your true colors.
    So, AGAIN AND HOPEFULLY FOR THE LAST TIME...............I was 17. Plus it was at a time where proper dress codes were in place at school...nothing tight, no jeans, skirts below the knee, etc.) Not only did I not "ask for it" but, I'm sure that none these women did either.
    I'm still watching & listening to the lawyers and waiting to see how this unfolds. AS I SAID BEFORE, right now I'm taking the women at their word. It's still too soon to determine the outcome with 100% certainty........it's time to see and hear what the defense has to say.
    Finally. Congratulations. I have succeeded in teaching you, and those like you, why children (and even adult women) don't come forward when they suffer at the hands of sexual predators.
    Hell...you couldn't even handle a few simple questions on a message board. You folded like a paper doll.

Now imagine the public scrutiny suffered by any women who dare to stand up to someone like Moore.

When will you tell us if you would have done your civic duty and come forward, had your attackers achieved the level of political power that Moore is about to?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Yes...like everyone defended Weiner.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

katzgar (11-16-2017), Phantasmal (11-16-2017)

15. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Woohoo! You and all the Dems here will no longer be drawing distinctions or voicing opinions on Republicans and Democrats. Kinda makes for a boring Political Forum. LOL
    Who are the Dems you speak of?

16. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Moore is way down in the polls. he's unelectable
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you