Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOP Reasons For Excusing Roy Moore's Pedophilia

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Default GOP Reasons For Excusing Roy Moore's Pedophilia

The sickening GOP Good ol Boys Network with do or say ANYTHING to protect one of their own

Here are the most deplorable excuses Republicans have made for Roy Moore allegedly molesting teens

Moore’s relationship with the 14-year-old girl was “consensual.”
    Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday tried to downplay the Moore scandal by noting that Moore’s relationship with the 14-year-old seemed to have been “consensual.”

Moore “didn’t really force himself” on the 14-year-old.
    Alabama Geneva County GOP chairman Riley Seibenhener told reporter Daniel Dale that he wasn’t comfortable with Moore trying to have sex with a 14-year-old girl back when the GOP Senate candidate was in his 30s, but he said things could have been much worse.
    “Other than being with an underage person — he didn’t really force himself,” Seibenhener told Dale.

Mary was also a teenager when she gave birth to Jesus.
    Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler defended Moore by noting that the Virgin Mary was still a teenager when she married Joseph, who was an adult carpenter.

Only one of Moore’s accusers was technically underage. Moore has been accused of pursuing sexual relations not only with a 14-year-old, but also a 16-year-old girl and an 18-year-old girl as well.

“There’s nothing wrong with a 30-year-old single male asking a 16-year-old on a date.” Those were the exact words spoken to reporter Daniel Dale by Alabama Marion County GOP chair David Hall in the wake of the scandal. Hall also told Dale that we should overlook the allegations against Moore because they occurred decades ago.

Well, at least he’s not a Democrat. Covington County GOP Chairman William Blocker told Dale that he wouldn’t hesitate to vote for Moore even if the allegations proved true because at least he wasn’t a Democrat like his opponent, Doug Jones.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/her...lesting-teens/

And there you have it. GOP Hypocrites would VOTE for a CHILD MOLESTER if the child molester was running against a Democrat.

Just unbelievable the sickening lows the GOP continues to lower itself to under the "leadership" of President Pussy Grabber
    Last edited by ZappasGuitar; 11-10-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pedo Roy Moore
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    The sickening GOP Good ol Boys Network with do or say ANYTHING to protect one of their own

Here are the most deplorable excuses Republicans have made for Roy Moore allegedly molesting teens

Moore’s relationship with the 14-year-old girl was “consensual.”
    Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday tried to downplay the Moore scandal by noting that Moore’s relationship with the 14-year-old seemed to have been “consensual.”

Moore “didn’t really force himself” on the 14-year-old.
    Alabama Geneva County GOP chairman Riley Seibenhener told reporter Daniel Dale that he wasn’t comfortable with Moore trying to have sex with a 14-year-old girl back when the GOP Senate candidate was in his 30s, but he said things could have been much worse.
    “Other than being with an underage person — he didn’t really force himself,” Seibenhener told Dale.

Mary was also a teenager when she gave birth to Jesus.
    Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler defended Moore by noting that the Virgin Mary was still a teenager when she married Joseph, who was an adult carpenter.

Only one of Moore’s accusers was technically underage. Moore has been accused of pursuing sexual relations not only with a 14-year-old, but also a 16-year-old girl and an 18-year-old girl as well.

“There’s nothing wrong with a 30-year-old single male asking a 16-year-old on a date.” Those were the exact words spoken to reporter Daniel Dale by Alabama Marion County GOP chair David Hall in the wake of the scandal. Hall also told Dale that we should overlook the allegations against Moore because they occurred decades ago.

Well, at least he’s not a Democrat. Covington County GOP Chairman William Blocker told Dale that he wouldn’t hesitate to vote for Moore even if the allegations proved true because at least he wasn’t a Democrat like his opponent, Doug Jones.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/her...lesting-teens/

And there you have it. GOP Hypocrites would VOTE for a CHILD MOLESTER if the child molester was running against a Democrat.

Just unbelievable the sickening lows the GOP continues to lower itself to under the "leadership" of President Pussy Grabber
    Isn't it amazing that the same party which spent MONTHS worrying so much about our daughter's safety in the bathroom is now going on the record to defend pedophilia.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

Micawber (11-13-2017), ThatOwlWoman (11-10-2017)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Mary was also a teenager when she gave birth to Jesus
    I thought Mary was a virgin when she gave birth, hence the immaculate conception? I might be missing something, being the Kenyan-Marxist-Muslim that I am, I am not that knowlegable about bible crap.

Apparently, some rightwinger also whined that this Roy Moore pedophilia happened 30 years ago, thus implying that the culture was different and a cultural context was in play.

You know what? I was an adult man 30 years ago in 1987. And in addition to cranking Guns and Roses "Appetite for Destruction" relentlessly, me and every other dude I knew also were fully aware that hitting on middle school girls was illegal, inappropriate, creepy, and totally out of line.

Sorry rightwing. You are going to have to come up with better excuses to cover for your pedophile buddy, Roy Moore!
    Last edited by Cypress; 11-10-2017 at 07:08 PM. Reason: typos

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Micawber (11-13-2017), ThatOwlWoman (11-10-2017)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Let this one define the GOP & Bannon.

I can't believe how they've reacted to it. I thought that they ceded the high ground on morality after Access Hollywood, but this is just an entirely new low for them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-10-2017)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,493 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I thought Mary was a virgin when she gave birth, hence the immaculate conception? I might be missing something, being the Kenyan-Marxist-Muslim that I am, I am not that knowlegable about bible crap.
    Good point. According to the Gospels and the fulfillment of OT prophecy, Jesus was born of a virgin (Mary). There is no mention of her age or of her husband Joseph's age as well. Maybe after they got married there was some "laying with" as the Bible writers coyly put it, but they were... hello!.... married. Plus God knocked her up, not Joe.

Just guessing here, but I wonder if the idiot who made that comparison isn't guilty of a little under-age laying-with himself.

And that being said, not that I wish this on anyone, but I hope that the allegations aren't false because accusing men of this type of conduct when they are innocent is exactly why women are treated with scorn and derision when we finally get up the courage to report sexual assault.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (11-10-2017)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

This is backfiring on the dems. 40 years ago and NO evidence. HAHAHA. Everyone knows this phony victim was paid by the dems to say this. Same with the weinstein and spacey stories. Produce evidence or shut up.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Joe McCarthy would be proud of how the Left have taken his methods to heart. I predicted a witch hunt and so it has come to pass. Let's hope the Tricoteurs don't run out of wool and knitting needles whilst watching the heads fall into the baskets.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stretch (11-10-2017)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

They supported pussy grabber, why not a grabber of 14 year old pussy...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

ZappasGuitar (11-12-2017)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

His name was Robert Menendez. He paid for underage prostitutes. Democrats on JPP remained silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    They supported pussy grabber, why not a grabber of 14 year old pussy...
    You supported Robert Menendez when he paid underage prostitutes

What is your point.

Find me one post before this week if you or any other lib calling Menendez a pedophile.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    His name was Robert Menendez. He paid for underage prostitutes. Democrats on JPP remained silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Can't speak for the US, but if you want your first sexual encounter in England to be with a virgin, there aren't many left by the age of sixteen.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,748 Times in 33,619 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

The dipshits in another thread are attacking a women who has a business as a sign language interpreter, and she was employed by several Democrats to sign at their events. This immediately makes her suspect in this people’s minds, lashing out at her as a feminist even. She was of legal age at the time Moore approached her and claimed nothing happened, he simply asked her on a date after talking to her high school class, yet they still feel the need to demean this woman.

She is another that didn’t come forward on her, she just told her story to a journalist, yet these people feel the need to attack her. Disgusting

Women should start taking other women with the to protect them from predatory men, afterall, there are far more stories of sexual assault and harassment against men then there are stories of women who have lied about sexual assault.
    I was amazed at the number of stories #MeToo posted by my friends, relative and work assosicates and other women, most of these women and men never reported their abusers!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (11-11-2017), evince (11-11-2017)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Cypress (11-11-2017), Phantasmal (11-11-2017)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    You supported Robert Menendez when he paid underage prostitutes

What is your point.

Find me one post before this week if you or any other lib calling Menendez a pedophile.
    Show me where I ever supported Menendez. Not once, fool.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!