Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Phantasmal, Rune, Cancel 2020.1, I'm Watermark, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Irish Exit, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Mason Michaels, JqYaqui, PraiseKek, liberalsAREracists, Craig234, MAGAt, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, jc456, Thetruth1, Jade Dragon and Nordberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, looky looky who's with Moore's alleged nooky

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Don't misunderstand, Moore might just be guilty and I've already said that he's got to go if guilt is shown.
    And, you don't to have remind me of how some "supposed Christian" men have turned out to be hypocrites. I lived in N.O. from 1978 to 1986. I worked as a bookkeeper in one of the mega churches...I saw plenty. I was right there in the midst of the whole Gorman, Bakker, Swaggert mess. I was called as a witness in court in the 1991 trial.

Pence has the right idea. I know a lot good and fine men (as well as pastors) who do the same thing. If they have a meeting in their offices with a woman, the door must be left wide open with a witness (like their secretary) parked in the adjoining room. If they go out to lunch where a woman is joining them for business or church-related purposes, they make sure a male friend, fellow male worker or in the church scenario a deacon or other pastor goes with them. Any man in a position of some degree of power or influence needs to do this because otherwise it's open season on false accusations. It's like reputation insurance and they never leave the office without it, LOL. Very wise.
    Thanks for your post and personal experience. As a member of the female half of this planet, I will say this to my sisterhood: Wrongfully accusing a man of rape/molestation not only screws up his reputation, it screws up yours and all 3.5 billion of your sisters' reputations. The same goes for you, 3.5 billion men on this planet: Wrongfully accuse a woman of being a slut in those societies where that can result in death? May karma have its way with you.

Now to release my Not-Very-Inner Liberal: I wish that human nature was such that we could live in a human culture where sexuality wasn't demonized and "sinful." I wish that when young men and women passed through puberty we would have wise and experienced parents/teachers to educate them on the wonders of this vital part of our humanity. I don't mean this in the physical sense, although that might be a pretty awesome thing, to have your first time with an experience gentle person who wasn't an emotional partner, or relative. I wish that we could take all the stupid sin and shame away from both reproduction and our amazing capacity for physical joy and just be fucking (pun intended!) happy with it.

Using this gift of evolution/God as a weapon against each other is the real sin.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-11-2017), Stretch (11-10-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    So she worked for the old cheating lying, election stealing, Ruskie colluding, Hillbag

Not surprised.
    She did?

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    The Alabama Secretary of State's files show Nookie Cookies’s sister, the self-described "dear friend" of the DEMOCRAT opposing Moore listed as the registered agent of Nookie Cookie's LLC.

Let us all sing. "Barack Hussein Obama, hmmm hmmmm hmmmmm".
    Cite?

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

A woman who alleges that she engaged in a legal and consensual but inappropriate relationship with Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore has deleted multiple political postings from her Facebook page.

Some of those postings by Deborah Wesson Gibson AKA "Nookie Cookie" were critical of Moore while one was related to Moore’s Democratic opponent, Doug Jones.

One posting shows a picture of Gibson with Vice President Joe Biden and says that she did work for him in 2012.

One older version of that image is still on her page while another more recent posting of that same image in response to a posting from Jones’s official campaign Facebook page was removed, but was captured by archives.

Other posts on her page repeatedly urge the immediate removal of President Donald Trump from office and show that Nookie Cookie “likes” far-left activist groups. She also pushed a petition drive to remove Steve Bannon from the National Security Council last February when Bannon was serving as the White House chief strategist.

Nookie Cookie was one of three women quoted in the Washington Post claiming that Moore pursued and or dated them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s. The age of consent in Alabama is 16. The fourth woman claims that when she was 14, Moore engaged in sex acts with her.

Nookie Cookie said that in the spring of 1981, when she was 17, she openly dated Moore for two or three months with her mother’s knowledge and approval. She says that physical activity progressed to a kiss once in his bedroom and a second kiss at a local country club.

Nookie Cookie’s active posts include a picture of her with Joe Biden.

This news comes on the heels of reports that the Washington Post failed to disclose that Nookie Cookie worked for Hillary Clinton and Biden.

Nookie Cookie actively supports DEMOCRAT Doug Jones, who it appears will be able to run unopposed if Moore withdraws.

Nookie Cookie said that she has no comment on the removal of her Facebook posts.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

What a crazy coincidence that in a right leaning state Roy Moore would seek out a future democrat operative?

What are the odds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    What a crazy coincidence that in a right leaning state Roy Moore would seek out a future democrat operative?

What are the odds?
    Isn't it amazing that Zappacrite refused to believe the numerous women who accused Blowjob Billy because they waited too long to come forward, but has no suspicions about these allegations?

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    "But you DON'T have a right to wait 20+ years, until it is politically advantageous, to raise your voice." A pity not a one of those women came forward AT THE TIME OF THE ALLEGED ASSAULT to make their claims.
    Every single report of "assault" came YEARS later. NOT A ONE was immediately reported to the proper authorities.
    Why did they wait so long to tell their stories if he really did what they allege?
    Tthe fact those women waited until a few months before the election to suddenly decide they needed justice is a bit convenient.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFowlWoman View Post
    I wish that when young men and women passed through puberty we would have wise and experienced parents/teachers to educate them on the wonders of this vital part of our humanity. I don't mean this in the physical sense, although that might be a pretty awesome thing, to have your first time with an experience gentle person who wasn't an emotional partner, or relative.
    Boom - there it is. The liberal agenda unmasked.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    Boom - there it is. The liberal agenda unmasked.
    I don’t want to read too much into that post at the risk of a 12b violation but it seems to be a PSA from Nambla

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I don’t want to read too much into that post at the risk of a 12b violation but it seems to be a PSA from Nambla
    Indeed?