Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Collusion with the Russians

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,793 Times in 17,243 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Trump is aware of inculcation. He said no collusion 9 times in about 2 minutes yesterday. He is selling it using sales techniques. It works on some people. What has he said about obstruction? Never mentioned. The collusion is apparent. The obstruction is a fact. Can Trump escape by resigning?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (01-13-2018)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,729 Times in 27,216 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I regard to evidence of collusion with the Russians, is there more evidence of this against Trump, or against Hillary?
    mountains against trump

just in the public

IMAGINE what Mueller already knows

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

The Russian narrative with respect to Trump is dead. On the other hand there is hard evidence that the Democrats colluded via the GPS Fusion and Uranium One deals. My expectation is that Mueller ends his probe and that Congress continues to investigate the Democrats collusion and corruption during the Obama Administration.

5. The Following User Groans At Salty9373 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (01-14-2018)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salty9373 View Post
    The Russian narrative with respect to Trump is dead. On the other hand there is hard evidence that the Democrats colluded via the GPS Fusion and Uranium One deals. My expectation is that Mueller ends his probe and that Congress continues to investigate the Democrats collusion and corruption during the Obama Administration.
    Evince claims there are mountains of evidence against Trump, but I don't see where she listed any of it.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Evince claims there are mountains of evidence against Trump, but I don't see where she listed any of it.
    Dems will be so bummed when they finally realize the Russia collusion allegations are a nothing burger.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Dems will be so bummed when they finally realize the Russia collusion allegations are a nothing burger.
    Collusion is obvious, but tough to prove. the obstruction is a big juicy, double meat burger with truffles.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you aware an investigation of Trumps relations with Russia has been going on for a year? Do you know if nothing was found, Mueller would have wrapped it up and made public statements closing it. Do you know 4 people in Trumps entourage have pled guilty ? Have you heard of Manafort, Flynn, Papadopolous and Gordon? The problem is your utter lack of information. It is there to be found, just not on Fox. Bannon is testifying soon.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Are you aware an investigation of Trumps relations with Russia has been going on for a year? Do you know if nothing was found, Mueller would have wrapped it up and made public statements closing it. Do you know 4 people in Trumps entourage have pled guilty ? Have you heard of Manafort, Flynn, Papadopolous and Gordon? The problem is your utter lack of information. It is there to be found, just not on Fox. Bannon is testifying soon.
    Which of these items is evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election? What did the 4 people plead guilty to, running stop signs?

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

I regard to evidence of collusion with the Russians, is there more evidence of this against Trump, or against Hillary?
    I don't care about Collision ... I think anyone who wants to see it, can do so easily and those who don't want to see it, will ask for proof. I'm more concerned with the CRIME of OBSTRUCTION and MONEY LAUNDERING ... those will do just fine for me.

Those are easily proven when you follow the Money an Bank Records.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Evmetro;2176169]Which of these items is evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election? What did the 4 people plead guilty to, running stop signs?[/QU
    Yeah, stop signs. Maybe littering. How dumb is that? It is available to the public, just not on Fox Gnus. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ictment-papad/ Seem like a stop sign to you?

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

Is it treasonous that Trump Jr. met with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower? I agree with Bannon "treasonous" conclusion. Hillary Clinton is a victim in e-mail hacking event. Her money (e-mail) was stolen by a thief(hackers). Trump's team tried to get the material from the thief to hurt Hillary Clinton. Seeking Russian's help to deal with American, that's treason. But Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI). What they want is not justice and law but a dictate power. Under their terror reign, even their extreme right ally has to bow down. Steve Bannon now should realize what kind of person is Trump that he helped to steal the president seat.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Uranium one is a Repub lie. Fusion is another one that only plays on Fox. The Repubs investigated Hillary over and over, resulting in innocent decisions. But if Hillary won, there would be more going on. Investigations sway the uninformed. They sure work on the rightys here.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

Senate panel to release interviews with Trump Jr., others involved in meeting with Russian lawyer

By Karoun Demirjian January 25 at 2:22 PM

The Senate Judiciary Committee intends to release transcripts of its interviews with President Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., and others who participated in a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer allegedly promising damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...ational&wpmk=1
    But they still haven't release it. A strategic delay?

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Russia investigations total 5 including Mueller. After 10 mo we learn there is no evidence of collusion by anyone. The Media loves it because they always have something to write about. Politicians love it because it gets them face time on TV as they promote them selves. Everyone appears to agree that Russia interfered in our elections but no one can quantify the effect. For a crime to be committed, assets need to have changed hands. Manafort looks guilty of money laundering but it has nothing to do with Russian interference. Flynn did a deal with Turkey. Again not Russia. Clinton ended up with millions in the Fund as well as 500k for Bubba's speech but the uranium one connections will never be proven. GPS could have been paid by FBI which reeks of an illegal political scandal.
    Personally, I think the subject is getting redundant and boring unless someone is indicted, tried and broadcast on TV.
    What? Four people pleaded guilty and are cooperating with Mueller. Ever hear of Popadopolous? Manafort new to you? Is Gates a new person in your bunker? How about Flynn.? Trump is guilty of money laundering. Putin and Russian oligarchs used the Cyprus bank to run their operations through. Hard to believe but Ross, a Trump cabinet appointee was president of the bank
    The subject is just starting to get interesting. I know , lets end it quickly. Trump can just release his taxes. Has to be some reason he refused to.

Who is talking collusion? Fox is saying the Dems are talking it, but I never hear it. There are none I hear mentioning it. the Dems know what collusion is and how difficult it is to prove. That does not mean Trump is not guilty of it, just that proving it is very difficult. Obstruction has been blatant. Trump cannot get out of his own way, Trump lacks political knowledge. he should do some homework. He could learn what treason is. The rightys on this board should look it up too. Treason is not refusing to clap for a megalomaniac. Nor is it selling uranium to Russia, which is not what happened either. I hate dealing with people who get no information and blurt out stupid shit.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 02-05-2018 at 10:45 PM.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Justice Department went through it. Hillary ,again , is innocent of the crazy right wing myths. https://www.motherjones.com/politics...m-one-scandal/ There is no Uranium One.