Members banned from this thread: evince, archives, Micawber and Русский агент


Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Matt Damon reveals he knewHarvey Weinstein harassed Gwyneth Paltrow

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    87,083
    Thanks
    40,489
    Thanked 26,864 Times in 20,497 Posts
    Groans
    32,478
    Groaned 3,962 Times in 3,775 Posts
    Blog Entries
    42

    Default Matt Damon reveals he knewHarvey Weinstein harassed Gwyneth Paltrow

    Weinstein harassed Gwyneth Paltrow from his 'buddy' Ben Affleck while George Clooney admits mogul was a bully who bragged of bedding stars - but says every industry has this issue


    • Matt Damon and George Clooney sat down to discuss the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment and assault scandal with 'Good Morning America'
    • Damon confessed that he knew about Weinstein's attempt to get Gwyneth Paltrow give him a massage in an LA hotel room back in 1995
    • 'I knew the story about Gwyneth from Ben [Affleck] because he was with her after Brad [Pitt] and so I knew that story,' said Damon
    • Despite knowing of that incident, Damon still waited almost a week to speak out against Weinstein following the first expose by 'The New York Times'
    • His confession also contradicts Affleck's initial statement, which suggested that the actor was unaware of any incident involving Weinstein
    • Clooney said Weinstein spoke about affairs with stars but he never believed the tales suggesting the 'worst of some actresses who were friends of mine'



    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,429
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 483 Times in 416 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    Weinstein harassed Gwyneth Paltrow from his 'buddy' Ben Affleck while George Clooney admits mogul was a bully who bragged of bedding stars - but says every industry has this issue


    • Matt Damon and George Clooney sat down to discuss the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment and assault scandal with 'Good Morning America'
    • Damon confessed that he knew about Weinstein's attempt to get Gwyneth Paltrow give him a massage in an LA hotel room back in 1995
    • 'I knew the story about Gwyneth from Ben [Affleck] because he was with her after Brad [Pitt] and so I knew that story,' said Damon
    • Despite knowing of that incident, Damon still waited almost a week to speak out against Weinstein following the first expose by 'The New York Times'
    • His confession also contradicts Affleck's initial statement, which suggested that the actor was unaware of any incident involving Weinstein
    • Clooney said Weinstein spoke about affairs with stars but he never believed the tales suggesting the 'worst of some actresses who were friends of mine'



    This means that Paltrow is a pig, because she let this cretin continue doing this to other girls........................

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    52,884
    Thanks
    40,367
    Thanked 26,040 Times in 18,496 Posts
    Groans
    4,296
    Groaned 2,530 Times in 2,414 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    This means that Paltrow is a pig, because she let this cretin continue doing this to other girls........................
    How was she supposed to stop him, dummy? Even prominent men in Hollywood wouldn't take him on.
    #Not My President



    TRUMP: And you'll develop — you'll develop herd — like a herd mentality. It's going to be — it's going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen.



  4. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

    liberalsAREracists (10-23-2017)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,219
    Thanks
    3,447
    Thanked 4,735 Times in 3,256 Posts
    Groans
    1,240
    Groaned 484 Times in 443 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    How was she supposed to stop him, dummy? Even prominent men in Hollywood wouldn't take him on.
    So she chose to make him money instead.
    This would be an opportunity to give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tinfoil For This Post:

    liberalsAREracists (10-23-2017)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    52,884
    Thanks
    40,367
    Thanked 26,040 Times in 18,496 Posts
    Groans
    4,296
    Groaned 2,530 Times in 2,414 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    So she chose to make him money instead.
    They all did.
    #Not My President



    TRUMP: And you'll develop — you'll develop herd — like a herd mentality. It's going to be — it's going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen.



  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 81 Times in 77 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    They all did.
    That makes them all pervert enablers.

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    87,083
    Thanks
    40,489
    Thanked 26,864 Times in 20,497 Posts
    Groans
    32,478
    Groaned 3,962 Times in 3,775 Posts
    Blog Entries
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    They all did.

    Seems to me like a classic case of money talks and bullshit walks.

    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,219
    Thanks
    3,447
    Thanked 4,735 Times in 3,256 Posts
    Groans
    1,240
    Groaned 484 Times in 443 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    They all did.
    That's my point! They're all enablers
    This would be an opportunity to give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,429
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 483 Times in 416 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    How was she supposed to stop him, dummy? Even prominent men in Hollywood wouldn't take him on.
    Any woman who lets other women or girls be raped is a pig. Thus they are all pigs, who all voted for a pig...................

    This is the story of your sad life

Similar Threads

  1. Sexually harassed? Start a new career!
    By Cancel 2020.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2016, 07:03 PM
  2. Harassed by cop, lesbians win big settlement
    By christiefan915 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:54 AM
  3. Woman Harassed in Bathroom for Appearing Transgender — and She’s Not Alone
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2016, 11:55 PM
  4. APP - Matt Taibbi Reveals How Romney Made His Fortune --
    By Haiku in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:40 PM
  5. Clooney's revenge on Damon
    By Grajonca in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 08:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •