Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For those that voted for bush-now your bannon says he was the worst of all time-LMAO!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool For those that voted for bush-now your bannon says he was the worst of all time-LMAO!

Fools being taken for a ride?? Most of the folks here on the right voted for & defended what he did, FOR FUCKING YEARS......... & now this dirty SOB from nowhere is attacking the one they defended all that time?? The one they supported w/ their votes, hearts & wallets??

Is no one on the right going to speak out against this lying POS??? or has everyone on the right turned into another wimp like cruz??

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

For those that voted for bush-now your bannon says he was the worst of all time-LMAO!

Bannon: Bush Presidency Most 'Destructive' in U.S. History
    I think what you are going to find is that as the years go by, progressively more and more conservatives will very belatedly proclaim they "never supported", never defended, or never provided cover for George Dumbya Bush.

We are already seeing this kind of back tracking with aftermath of the Iraq War Disaster - some of the same people who undoubtedly supported invading Iraq with every fiber of their being, and spent years and years defending the decision to invade, are now claiming they never supported the war or Bush's decision to invade.

I mean, when you really think about it, the reich wing has goal post moving, back tracking, and historical revision down to an art form!

3. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

BRUTALITOPS (10-23-2017)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Bill (10-22-2017), evince (10-23-2017), TTQ64 (10-23-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Bush 43 was a good man. Did his best. Was vilified by the left. My biggest criticisms of him is that he never fought back. You guys don’t get it b3cause you don’t want to get it. You think it is 2006 and we are still playing big Indian little indian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Callinectes (10-22-2017)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I think what you are going to find is that as the years go by, progressively more and more conservatives will very belatedly proclaim they "never supported", never defended, or never provided cover for George Dumbya Bush.

We are already seeing this kind of back tracking with aftermath of the Iraq War Disaster - some of the same people who undoubtedly supported invading Iraq with every fiber of their being, and spent years and years defending the decision to invade, are now claiming they never supported the war or Bush's decision to invade.

I mean, when you really think about it, the reich wing has goal post moving, back tracking, and historical revision down to an art form!
    I was for the Iraq war before I was against it.
    Nah, as a true libertarian I was always against it. Besides, the Clintonista faction of the neocon libs are right there with McCain and Graham.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

dukkha (10-23-2017)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am sure, or @ least hopeful that those that have been here for years & saw them do, will call them on it........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Bush 43 was a good man. Did his best. Was vilified by the left. My biggest criticisms of him is that he never fought back. You guys don’t get it b3cause you don’t want to get it. You think it is 2006 and we are still playing big Indian little indian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So what are your feelings then on the nobody bannon vilifying him now??

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    So what are your feelings then on the nobody bannon vilifying him now??
    fvck Bush..he was a neocon -nothing more

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-23-2017)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am sure, or @ least hopeful that those that have been here for years & saw them do, will call them on it........
    so now you agree with Bannon......you are so fickle...

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so now you agree with Bannon......you are so fickle...
    Bannon probably likes chocolate, too. I'd agree w/ him on that.

But you guys defended Bush to the hilt for 8 years, and now you all have amnesia.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Bill (10-23-2017), evince (10-23-2017)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

if republicans still supported the bush clan then JEB! would have gotten more than one delegate.

Trump pretty much called Bush a war criminal in South Carolina and won the primary.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

17. The Following User Groans At tsuke For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (10-23-2017)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

evince (10-23-2017)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Bush 43 was a good man. Did his best. ....snip
    Folks, that's what you call thin gruel, faint praise for a man that this "TeflonDon" undoubtedly supported and defended with every fiber of his being from 2000 to 2008.

Maybe if your judgement, your track record, on who makes a good president is so terrible, then your opinion on Trump can't be trusted either.
    Are you going to abandon Trump in a few years, just like you did with George Dumbya, and claim he "did his best" and that you were never really a big supporter?

20. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

BRUTALITOPS (10-23-2017)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Bill (10-23-2017), evince (10-23-2017), FUCK THE POLICE (10-23-2017)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

They call me on it constantly without a shred of evidence. At least I think you know my position. How many times over the yrs. have you seen me post I haven't voted for a republican for pres. since Dole in '96?

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Folks, that's what you call thin gruel, faint praise for a man that this "TeflonDon" undoubtedly supported and defended with every fiber of his being from 2000 to 2008.

Maybe if your judgement, your track record, on who makes a good president is so terrible, then your opinion on Trump can't be trusted either.
    Are you going to abandon Trump in a few years, just like you did with George Dumbya, and claim he "did his best" and that you were never really a big supporter?

I will have to correct you. I did not defend Bush on everything with every fiber of my being. I opposed many things Bush did. I will be happy to list them for you

1) Steel tariffs
    2) Expansion of drug benefits for Medicare
    3) Amnesty
    4) Not leveling Afghanistan and Iraq and crushing them

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Bannon probably likes chocolate, too. I'd agree w/ him on that.

But you guys defended Bush to the hilt for 8 years, and now you all have amnesia.
    & so loyal............

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    if republicans still supported the bush clan then JEB! would have gotten more than one delegate.

Trump pretty much called Bush a war criminal in South Carolina and won the primary.
    You voted for bush twice??