Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Melania Trump is embracing a more active and public schedule as first lady – but she still runs one of the leanest East Wing operations in recent history.

According to a Fox News analysis of White House personnel reports, Melania Trump has significantly reduced the number of aides on the first lady's office payroll in comparison to her predecessor, Michelle Obama.

During then-President Barack Obama’s first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year.

This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...bama-days.html

What's not to love about Melania?!?

You have to be a real juvenile, hyper-partisan hack, a man-child really, to get into pissing contests about first ladies.

I don't believe I have ever said a bad word about Melania Trump, and wish her well in her endeavors as a first lady and as a mother.

I liked Laura Bush quite a bit, she seemed a woman of high character and served the nation well as FLOTUS.

I personally think Michelle Obama was an outstanding first lady, with more intelligence, charm, and grace than any wingnut message boarder I have had the displeasure of running across.

You know what I liked best about Michelle Obama? That lady could dance!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You have to be a real juvenile, hyper-partisan hack, a man-child really, to get into pissing contests about first ladies.
    You're a democrat, you piece of shit, and so is Michelle Obama. Anything of, or relating to, the democrat party is reason enough to get any good American standing up for this country.

Now, go burn a flag and settle into a nice afternoon of reading the Communist Manifesto.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Русский  (10-22-2017)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

No, I'm criticizing Michelle for NOT getting a handle on the problem. I'm criticizing Michelle for shitty school lunches. I'm criticizing Michelle for letting her daughters eat like royalty while America's public schools were shoveling shit toward normal kids.

But most of all, I'm criticizing you for trying to defend the disgusting bitch.

Chew on this for a while. It'll help you understand how fucking stupid (or evil?) the Obamas were for trying to tackle the subject of food.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...rump-prognosis
    How could she get a handle on the problem when people like you were pushing back? Btw, please post some menus from the Obama girls' school so we can all drool over their royal lunches.

God forbid little kids have to eat meat and vegetables for lunch instead of Cokes and Twinkies. You must want kids to end up in these statistic from the CDC.

• Percent of adults aged 20 and over with obesity: 37.9% (2013-2014)
    • Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 70.7% (2013-2014)

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

No, I'm criticizing Michelle for NOT getting a handle on the problem. I'm criticizing Michelle for shitty school lunches. I'm criticizing Michelle for letting her daughters eat like royalty while America's public schools were shoveling shit toward normal kids.

But most of all, I'm criticizing you for trying to defend the disgusting bitch.

Chew on this for a while. It'll help you understand how fucking stupid (or evil?) the Obamas were for trying to tackle the subject of food.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...rump-prognosis
    No school was ever forced to serve any meal that they didn't want to. Nor was any child forced to buy a school lunch.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    How could she get a handle on the problem when people like you were pushing back?
    Because her plan was fucked up and spawned bullshit like this:

https://www.carolinajournal.com/news...teria-nuggets/

Btw, please post some menus from the Obama girls' school so we can all drool over their royal lunches.
    It feels like we've covered this already, but what the hell. Bitch slapping democrats is one of my favorites!

https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/b...rs-lament-lets

God forbid little kids have to eat meat and vegetables for lunch instead of Cokes and Twinkies. You must want kids to end up in these statistic from the CDC.
    Who said anything about little kids having Cokes and Twinkies for lunch? The issue is Obama's shitty plan for Americas kids. Read the articles I linked up in one of my earlier posts.

Speaking of links, where's your proof showing that the First Lady is fucking with America's kids?

-- The Left

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Русский  (10-22-2017)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    No school was ever forced to serve any meal that they didn't want to. Nor was any child forced to buy a school lunch.
    Wrong again, slut. Follow the discussion with CCCF. You might learn something.

-- The Left

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Русский  (10-22-2017)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because her plan was fucked up and spawned bullshit like this:

https://www.carolinajournal.com/news...teria-nuggets/

It feels like we've covered this already, but what the hell. Bitch slapping democrats is one of my favorites!

https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/b...rs-lament-lets

Who said anything about little kids having Cokes and Twinkies for lunch? The issue is Obama's shitty plan for Americas kids. Read the articles I linked up in one of my earlier posts.

Speaking of links, where's your proof showing that the First Lady is fucking with America's kids?
    Cons like you have lied for years about the lunches Michelle was promoting. Fortunately it's easy to show how deceitful you are.

"...no initiatives promoted by Michelle Obama (whose focus on nutrition is both well known and widely criticized) even remotely inspired the unpleasantries seen in some of the circulating photos of American cafeteria lunches. The First Lady’s school lunch initiatives have hinged on providing whole grains, daily portions of fruits and vegetables, and reduction of trans fats [PDF] in cafeteria foods. The standards Mrs. Obama sought to incorporate are precisely the same ones illustrated in the photographs of foods from other countries: fresh vegetables, complex carbohydrates, and other high-quality ingredients."

Pictures Compare U.S. School Lunches to Other Countries’

― Charles Dickens

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Althea (10-22-2017), Cypress (10-22-2017)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Althea got told.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a democrat, you piece of shit, and so is Michelle Obama. Anything of, or relating to, the democrat party is reason enough to get any good American standing up for this country.

Now, go burn a flag and settle into a nice afternoon of reading the Communist Manifesto.
    "Feminist" Cypress has an interesting history. Ask around.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    What happened to the right to choose, cunt face? Does that only apply to womb burglars?

Too bad Moochelle came along to late to try to trim you down, Miss Rotunda.

Did that poor horse ever recover?

Now, pretend you are thin because of "good genes".
    You fell for the bait, just like the people you're quoting from. Not so smart after all.

Yes, I really am thin and yes, it's genetic.

― Charles Dickens

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS A TOILET

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Clearly, you aren't informed enough to take part in this discussion. My point stands. No school was ever forced to serve any meal that they didn't want to. No student was ever forced to purchase a school meal.

Prove me wrong.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Clearly, you aren't informed enough to take part in this discussion. My point stands. No school was ever forced to serve any meal that they didn't want to. No student was ever forced to purchase a school meal. Prove me wrong.
    You made the claim. You prove it's true. Or don't, if you can't, in which case it's unproven.

Althea got told.