Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SEVENTEEN + pages

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    And prove them I did! Sadly, it is NOT my responsibility to go back whenever you get butthurt and re-post something simply because you've got your tightie whiteys jammed in your buttcrack again..
    So, still no proof, even though you just claimed that you supplied it "months ago"?

I saw a post from you and just (wrongfully) assumed it was another of your endless whiny tantrum posts pouting and crying about questions I actually answered MONTHS ago!
    Your humiliation is nearly complete, Zappacrite.

Why not be a man, 'fess up and admit that you ASSumed that Russell Walker was a "Trumpkin"?

Why not act like an adult and admit that you ASSumed that Paul Smith was a "rightie", Zappacrite?

You know, it's possible, even likely that Russell Walker is a "Trumpkin". But it's not a fact unless you can prove it.

It's fairly plausible to ASSume that Paul Smith is a "rightie".

If that's what you did, and we both know that it is, just say so.

Isn't that what mature people do when they are trapped in an obvious lie, Zappacrite?

Answer, Zappacrite.

Answer now, Zappacrite.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Want EVEN MORE PROOF that Trumpkins have a double standard when it comes to sexual assault charges?

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post

HOLLYWOOD NORMALIZES PEDOPHILIA

Dan Schneider created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You.

Schneider has also been the subject of some very disturbing and consistent rumors for years.

One need only search his name on the internet to find damning rumors about him going back years. There are stories of his foot fetishes and how he acts them out on young extras alone in his office.

There are stories about his relationships with underage stars and how they led to spin-off shows for some young girls or blacklisting for those who didn’t participate.

Sure, these are all rumors and conjecture right now, but so were the Weinstein rumors. It is important to look at this issue as one aspect of a much larger problem.

Recently Nickelodeon fired “The Loud House” showrunner Chris Savino after allegations of his sexual harassment of female colleagues surfaced. Almost a dozen women have come forward with accusations, and Savino has since issued a statement of admission and apology.

Two years ago a documentary on Hollywood pedophilia (An Open Secret) told the harrowing story of convicted pedophiles who are still working in Hollywood.

They covered the story of Brian Peck, a producer/actor who pleaded guilty to child molestation back in 2004, served a quarter of his sentence and went back to work at Nickelodeon.

The charge was brought against him by a child actor on one of his Nickelodeon shows. The actor remained anonymous and managed to keep working, despite the very rare victory of seeing his Tinsel Town abuser imprisoned.

Brian Peck is a good friend of director Brian Singer, who has also been accused over the years of pedophilia and sexual harassment.

Peck still works in the industry to this day.

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/
    JPP Trumpkin GBA spreads malicious rumor and conjecture as though they are FACT.

At least when it comes to someone from Hollywood.

But does he listen to and take the word of women who have accused his messiah Donnie of the same crimes?

Of course not!

He passes on rumor and conjecture from FAKE NEWS SITE redstate.com, yet pooh-poohs legitimate news sources reporting on women who accused Trump of sexual assault.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm still waiting for a answer to why weren't any of them arrested like Cosby?

One person attempted to answer by suggesting maybe it was because Cosby was "accused" of drugging, but every one of these men are "accused" of something.

Why no arrest?

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Want EVEN MORE PROOF that Trumpkins have a double standard when it comes to sexual assault charges?

JPP Trumpkin GBA spreads malicious rumor and conjecture as though they are FACT.
    Perhaps you can point out how I supposedly presented " rumors", "stories" and "conjecture' as "fact", Zappacrite.

I'll understand if you can't.

I mean, it's not as though I stated that Russell Walker is a "Trumpkin" and Paul Smith is a "rightie".

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps you can point out how I supposedly presented " rumors", "stories" and "conjecture' as "fact", Zappacrite.

I'll understand if you can't.

I mean, it's not as though I stated that Russell Walker is a "Trumpkin" and Paul Smith is a "rightie".
    it's right there...

Sure, these are all rumors and conjecture right now
    In the thread you started.

That's you, posting rumor and conjecture.

Although everyone already knows you'll have some excuse handy as to why your posts are "special".

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it's right there...In the thread you started. That's you, posting rumor and conjecture. Although everyone already knows you'll have some excuse handy as to why your posts are "special".
    I knew you couldn't back up your claim that I spread "malicious rumor and conjecture as though they are FACT", Zappacrite, and as I said, I understand why.

Below you'll see what I posted, Zappacrite.

I highlighted the relevant words for you, Zappacrite, because you are what is "special"

Think very hard, Zappacrite.

Now, see if you can prove that I presented any rumor as a fact in the article I posted.

Dan Schneider created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You.

Schneider has also been the subject of some very disturbing and consistent rumors for years.

One need only search his name on the internet to find damning rumors about him going back years. There are stories of his foot fetishes and how he acts them out on young extras alone in his office.

There are stories about his relationships with underage stars and how they led to spin-off shows for some young girls or blacklisting for those who didn’t participate.

Sure, these are all rumors and conjecture right now, but so were the Weinstein rumors. It is important to look at this issue as one aspect of a much larger problem.

Recently Nickelodeon fired “The Loud House” showrunner Chris Savino after allegations of his sexual harassment of female colleagues surfaced. Almost a dozen women have come forward with accusations, and Savino has since issued a statement of admission and apology.

Two years ago a documentary on Hollywood pedophilia (An Open Secret) told the harrowing story of convicted pedophiles who are still working in Hollywood.

They covered the story of Brian Peck, a producer/actor who pleaded guilty to child molestation back in 2004, served a quarter of his sentence and went back to work at Nickelodeon.

The charge was brought against him by a child actor on one of his Nickelodeon shows. The actor remained anonymous and managed to keep working, despite the very rare victory of seeing his Tinsel Town abuser imprisoned.

Brian Peck is a good friend of director Brian Singer, who has also been accused over the years of pedophilia and sexual harassment.

Peck still works in the industry to this day.

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/

Of course, I will understand completely if you can't.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

Thank you for taking a shot.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there was any physical evidence in any of the Clinton allegations.
    I think he means the cum stains on Monica's blue dress.

BUT THAT WAS A CONSENSUAL AFFAIR.

As was the others when we disregard unfounded rumors in some tell-all book.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    I think he means the cum stains on Monica's blue dress.

BUT THAT WAS A CONSENSUAL AFFAIR.

As was the others when we disregard unfounded rumors in some tell-all book.
    EXACTLY!!

The affair with Monica was consensual.

Every other accusation is baseless with no evidence whatsoever to corroborate the claims those women made.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

EXACTLY!!

The affair with Monica was consensual.

Every other accusation is baseless with no evidence whatsoever to corroborate the claims those women made.
    Of course, if the offender getting a bj was a Republican they'd say it wasn't really an affair because it was just a bj. Like when Yurt* gets a bj from his sugar daddy Tyrone and claims it isn't an affair.

*Is he still here? I've been out of the country for a while trying to keep the state dept from going postal.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappaTARD View Post
    Seventeen + pages now and counting!

That's how many pages the usual cadre of JPP trolls and Conservatives have been dodging a very simple question.

All I wanted to know was if any JPP Trump supporter can explain to me why, if the women who accused Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault are to be believed,

Then WHY are we ignoring the allegations of sexual assault leveled at President Cheeto von Combover a.k.a. President Trump?

No one is thread banned, I'm not one of those pathetic chickenshits...ANYONE who thinks they can answer is welcome to try.

I await your answers.
    Dear dunce, where are all these woman claiming they have been sexually abused by Trump?

A better question would be why you leftist dumbfucks defend sexual predators on the left?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Dear dunce, where are all these woman claiming they have been sexually abused by Trump?

A better question would be why you leftist dumbfucks defend sexual predators on the left?
    Cathy Heller

Kari Wells

Jessica Leeds

Jill Harth

Kristin Anderson

Mindy McGillivray

Rachel Crooks

Temple Taggart McDowell

Jessica Drake

Natasha Stoynoff

Summer Zervos
    Not that it matters.

You'll do what you always do.

Just spew some more invective and/or one of your infantile memes.

That's what the Truth Rejector ALWAYS does.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not that it matters.

You'll do what you always do.

Just spew some more invective and/or one of your infantile memes.

That's what the Truth Rejector ALWAYS does.
    Dear dunce; did any of these presumed accusers file charges? Did Trump try to hush them up? Were any of these claims credible?

The answer to ALL of these questions are a resounding NO. These were claims "trumped" by the Party of the Jackass; home of losers, liars and scumbags.

Cry harder shit-for-brains; some day, they might find a way to extract your head from your asshole.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Dear dunce; did any of these presumed accusers file charges? Did Trump try to hush them up? Were any of these claims credible?

The answer to ALL of these questions are a resounding NO. These were claims "trumped" by the Party of the Jackass; home of losers, liars and scumbags.

Cry harder shit-for-brains; some day, they might find a way to extract your head from your asshole.
    Did the Clinton accusers file charges?

Did Clinton try to hush them up?

Were the Clinton accusers credible?

No, no and NO!

Yet you accept the word of the Clinton accusers while ignoring the Trump accusers.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did the Clinton accusers file charges?

Did Clinton try to hush them up?

Were the Clinton accusers credible?

No, no and NO!

Yet you accept the word of the Clinton accusers while ignoring the Trump accusers.
    This is a surprisingly balanced and fair article in Vox, which cuts the ground from much of your rhetoric and spin. It doesn't let Trump off either before you start taking that predictable line.

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/1072258...ita-broaddrick

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    This is a surprisingly balanced and fair article in Vox, which cuts the ground from much of your rhetoric and spin. It doesn't let Trump off either before you start taking that predictable line.

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/1072258...ita-broaddrick

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk
    Regarding Broaddrick's allegations:

A. She waited until 1999 to report a rape she claims occurred in the late 70's.

B. She continued to support Clinton, and appeared at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape.

C. Broaddrick once signed a deposition, under oath, stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton.

D. She was subpoenaed but denied under oath that Clinton had raped her.

So which of her stories do we believe?