Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Students storm library, shut down College Republicans meeting

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post

Hit me back when the NFL demands players to stand.

I don't know what you are, don't care. But your comments and responses are decidedly Trumpy world. Decidedly stupid.
    Now you ignored my post and start talking about NFL? These tactics work on libtards but not on educated ppl.

Just keep doing what your dem slave masters tell you, Uncle BAC. That has worked really well in places like Chicago and Baltimore. But hey, what do I know, I'm just some guy on the net.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    You mean getting similar videos of stupid fuckers conspiring against freedom loving Americans?
    It makes for great electoral politics, if you're a Trump supporter.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

It is the world and society you exist in brother .. and I agree that you can opt out of discussions you don't like to have. But I have not opted out of political discourse beyond the dollar, so excuse me when I discuss the much larger context.
    To each his own, I won't speak for others but I do believe the economy affects everyone.

Ultimately you have over half the voters who are voting for their party's candidate regardless. I don't know if this board is representative of the country in that sense but maybe two posters or three posters we don't know who they will vote for?

So we're a bunch of partisans yelling back and forth at each other. I'd argue it doesn't accomplish a whole lot

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Now you ignored my post and start talking about NFL? These tactics work on libtards but not on educated ppl.

Just keep doing what your dem slave masters tell you, Uncle BAC. That has worked really well in places like Chicago and Baltimore. But hey, what do I know, I'm just some guy on the net.
    I referred to your ignorant ass post on the NFL .. indicative of your intellectual prowess.

You're just some moron on the internet that I play with.

... don't kill yourself. :0) .. but you might.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    To each his own, I won't speak for others but I do believe the economy affects everyone.

Ultimately you have over half the voters who are voting for their party's candidate regardless. I don't know if this board is representative of the country in that sense but maybe two posters or three posters we don't know who they will vote for?

So we're a bunch of partisans yelling back and forth at each other. I'd argue it doesn't accomplish a whole lot
    Tribalism is on vivid display everyday on this board and throughout the country.

Whether you participate or not changes nothing. This is where you live.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tribalism is on vivid display everyday on this board and throughout the country.

Whether you participate or not changes nothing. This is where you live.
    You said earlier I'm missing out on an important discussion. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I'm old enough and have been through enough Presidents to know all involved in partisan politics are hypocrites (myself included).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

blackascoal (10-21-2017)

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You said earlier I'm missing out on an important discussion. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I'm old enough and have been through enough Presidents to know all involved in partisan politics are hypocrites (myself included).
    Well said .. but for me, this is an exciting time .. divisions and all.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well said .. but for me, this is an exciting time .. divisions and all.
    I am a political junkie so I will always stay involved. But what I choose to discuss/argue today is different than what it may have been a decade or two ago.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am a political junkie so I will always stay involved. But what I choose to discuss/argue today is different than what it may have been a decade or two ago.
    I not only discuss politics, I write about it.

The sane opinions I read on this board often raises questions that I research for answers then often include in an op/ed. You've raised such questions.

For me, politics is an exciting subject, especially now.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I not only discuss politics, I write about it.

The sane opinions I read on this board often raises questions that I research for answers then often include in an op/ed. You've raised such questions.

For me, politics is an exciting subject, especially now.
    They called it the Reagan Revolution in the '80's and it continued for 30 years or however long. Something is clearly changing now. I don't know how long it lasts but this nationalism and white working class moving things are definitely happening

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

You need to go stand in the mirror and ask yourself where was all your concern about civility when Obama was president.

Personally, I don't give a rats ass about republicans not being able to do a goddamn thing. Why in the fuck would I given what the Republican Party is?
    That's because you're nothing more than a nigger. You were born that way, BOY and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it no matter how hard you try. It's in your genes.

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    That's because you're nothing more than a nigger. You were born that way, BOY and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it no matter how hard you try. It's in your genes.
    You poor dumb bastard.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    why did none of you on the right back your tea tards down when they did SHOUT and SCREAM racists shit at democratic party members?
    He's a lying nigger and the tons of video evidence proved it so fucking kill yourself.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    But you claim to have played college athletics and say you are willing to come to SF to show what sport.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You poor dumb bastard.
    My parents were married, therefore, unlike 75% of black babies born today, I'm not a bastard.