Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocking, another mass murder, they've become as American as apple pie

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3571504

Nothing will change, rhetoric will escalate, as will shootings, but there are so many mass shootings in America that we have become desensitized to it, if massacring children in an elementary school doesn't produce any change nothing will, we are the gun killing capital of the world
    A fucking minority liberal criminal with 60+ arrests and 15+ felony convictions from a liberal gun control utopia state with a leftist revolving door criminal justice system kills people and you think that's a call for gun control on people who aren't criminals?

See, that's why you and your ilk are mocked and dismissed . . .

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abatis View Post
    A fucking minority liberal criminal with 60+ arrests and 15+ felony convictions from a liberal gun control utopia state with a leftist revolving door criminal justice system kills people and you think that's a call for gun control on people who aren't criminals?

See, that's why you and your ilk are mocked and dismissed . . .
    As you know, it is not the decent Americans the world mocks and dismisses. Heil Trump and bang-bangs!

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Amazing how conservatives always leave the rest of the Amendment off, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State," it's called the prefatory clause, meaning, the purpose of the Amendment to follow, you have to define the first before you can properly interpret what the rest of the Amendment is saying
    Wrong.

If the right is not being granted, given, created or otherwise established by the words, the right is not in any manner dependent upon those words for its existence. The Supreme Court has been boringly consistent for going on 140+ years, reaffirming that constitutional truth.

Liberals are either just to thick to understand or they are so enamored with the leftist idea that rights come from government that they just can't get it correct.

And how many time do I have to school you on rights, no right is absolute,
    You schooling anyone on rights a joke.

Just because the right to arms is not "absolute" does not mean that any gun control idea your statist authoritarian mind can think up passes constitutional muster.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nobody cares about the guns you have, personally, I think only girlee men feel the need to own guns, and don't hide under your bed or barricade your doors, contrary to the bullshit the NRA feeds you, neither Attila the Hun, the black teenager your afraid of, nor the Government is coming after your toys
    You have no comprehension of or respect for what the origin of our rights is, what a right actually is, or what government's role is regarding our rights.

Gun rights people know that the people who think like you and talk like you (unhinged rants) wouldn't protest in the least if a law were passed to forcibly take the guns from Americans.

When you say that you don't care about law-abiding citizen's guns and that you don't want them confiscated we (gun owners) know you can not be trusted.

Nothing personal, it's just you seem like the type of person who wouldn't have any problem loading us onto cattle cars to rid your society of ner' do wells like gun owners.

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

(o,o) Abatis Alice in Liberalland anatta Bigdog BillyB Booyah! Boris The Animal Celticguy CFM chink Corazón Darth Omar Dropbear1 Getin the ring God bless America Granule I Love America Irish J.kennedy jmotivator liberalsAREracists mak2 noise NOVA philly rabbit PostmodernProphet PraiseKek Ralph Right Sailor Silver Buzzard SmarterthanYou Teflon Don Text Drivers are Killers TheDanold TheDonald tinfoil Trump Diva USFREEDOM911 Waternark Yaya
    Check /

The new updated official courtesy list of JPP total idiots provided for your ready reference

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

domer76 (10-22-2017)

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    And you don't love them enough to die for your beliefs.

Like 99.999% of all right-wingers, you're all talk.
    Try me. You don’t have the balls

I have no need to do anything because you and your ilk don’t have the balls to move on guns. Even your boy Chucky Schumer told democrats to pipe down about guns.

You have to make the first move. But, as I said, you will not. I have nothing to fear with regards to losing my guns.

But you will continue to whine. On to the next mass murder and nothing will happen. I laugh at you

8. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Idiot. I HAVE A FUCKING GUN! I already said that. I don't want mental defectives to have guns...or terrorists....or there to be guns that can rain liquid metal into crowds....
    or people who have not been taught standardized safety.... or private sales that skirt detection...

Why are ALL of you gun freaks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid?

I don't hate guns, I hate stupid people who won't shut up and listen.
    Tell us about this rampant problem of terrorists having guns? Funny that you claim to worry about that but don’t care if they come here.

Nothing will happen on guns. Democrats are skeered to run on the issue. Heller is settled. You lose. We win. Move on

9. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The same idiots whose constitutional interpretation would render any gun legislation unconstitutional
    offer no cases to back it up at all. Not a one.
    The absolute truth is, there is no constitutional support for any federal gun law that impacts the personal arms of the private citizen.

One of the federal decisions that sustained 20th Century gun control (Cases v US) admitted that but then opined away their own statement, saying (without any support) that the framers couldn't have intended such a result.

Suffice it to say there is gun control legislation that passed passed muster with even conservative courts. The right to keep and bear arms has only been adjudicated to be a personal right by scotus recently. That means for 200 years it was not adjudicated to be a personal right at all.
    Wrong.

SCOTUS has never wavered in describing a personal, individual right. Cruikshank described the right to arms of two former slaves, Presser reaffirmed that the right to arms does not depend on the 2nd, it described the right of private citizens to own guns but that the 2nd Amendment did not protect any right to form themselves into armed groups and march in a city. Miller made no statement regarding the militia status of Layton and Miller as being of any importance to either their standing before the Court or the private ownership of the shotgun; the only thing the Court considered decisive was the type of arm and if it could be effective in battle. In Lewis the Court discussed remedies that would permit a felon to own a gun . . . nowhere was being a member of the militia or the need to join the militia mentioned as being a requirement to exercise the right secured by the 2nd Amendment.

Where is this 200 year history of non-individual right precedent? Please, Please, Please, explain it to me, quote and cite the case.

The truth is, the "collective right" nonsense was inserted in the federal courts in 1942 -- Cases v US for the "militia right" & US v Tot for the "state's right" interpretations.

Heller just slapped the lower courts back into the constitutional fold.

Setting right 66 years of legal perversion is going to take some time. A shit-ton of bad federal, state and local law was built upon and sustained by Cases and Tot and their illegitimate progeny

I'm not debating any finer points when I'm speaking with people who would not know how to analyze a case anymore than they could fly a mission to mars. They argue with cartoon and use alliterative insulting nicknames. as a matter of course.
    I have been debating gun rights for 24 years; I cut my teeth on USENET in talk.politics.guns. Back in the 90's the anti-gun side could actually formulate some reasoned arguments (you did have some law on your side) without the bullshit that this thread demonstrates. I yearn to have those debates again. I lurk on over 30 boards looking for an anti that can actually debate without descending into gobbledygook and bullshit.

Could you be my unicorn, a post Emerson gun control supporter who can compose legal arguments and stay out of the gutter?

Bottom line is I'm so far above them I get nosebleeds up here. Why any thinking liberal would do other than shove a stick in their anthole and shake and stab I have no idea. These issues could be debated,
    but not with this crew of dim bulbs.
    Well, if you are so sure of your skills start a thread in APP laying out an argument for federal gun control because the Constitution does not protect an individual right.

I'm proposing you begin because under our system, it really shouldn't be my responsibility to say a right exists, you need to demonstrate a constitutional basis for law exists.

Hopefully the disruptive voices on both sides will allow a one-on-one debate to proceed unmolested.

10. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Why? The oppressed and exploited often grow violent when segregated and deprived of opportunity.
    Why do they kill and injure their fellow citizens in their own neighborhoods who suffer alongside of them?

Why don't they take the battle to their oppressors?

11. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

What's your solution?
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

12. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    What's your solution?
    Are you talking to me?

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Coward is why you won't show. Simple as that. You have to make up the rest to try and cover for being a pussy.
    You hide behind your gun collection and your wall of KKK/neo-Nazi brethren who live alongside you on your home street...

...because you're not man enough to face a real man one on one with no guns or crowd of armed, goon comrades to protect you.

Just like the rest of your Aryan Nation Klan buddies, you are a big-mouthed, gutless pussy and you know it.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

evince (10-22-2017), Micawber (10-22-2017)

15. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Are you talking to me?
    The OP.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

16. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do they kill and injure their fellow citizens in their own neighborhoods who suffer alongside of them?

Why don't they take the battle to their oppressors?

do you really not know or are you making excuses for racism

17. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wrong.

If the right is not being granted, given, created or otherwise established by the words, the right is not in any manner dependent upon those words for its existence. The Supreme Court has been boringly consistent for going on 140+ years, reaffirming that constitutional truth.

Liberals are either just to thick to understand or they are so enamored with the leftist idea that rights come from government that they just can't get it correct.

You schooling anyone on rights a joke.

Just because the right to arms is not "absolute" does not mean that any gun control idea your statist authoritarian mind can think up passes constitutional muster.
    Yeah, your Rights came from some superior being that endowed them upon. Sure is a capricious and random being that skipped so many societies with those rights.

Your rights, pally boy, as enumerated in the BofR, was originally nothing more than a political tool, fool.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Micawber (10-22-2017)