Members banned from this thread: FUCK THE POLICE, evince, signalmankenneth, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, TheDonald, BillyB, PraiseKek and liberalsAREracists

Thread: Leftists are attempting to normalize perverted sex with children

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Default Leftists are attempting to normalize perverted sex with children

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

3. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Drag queens are now allowed to teach our kids? Sometimes you just gotta wonder what lurks in the minds of idiots...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Stretch (10-17-2017)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liberals are waging a campaign to "normalize" pedophilia.

Denial is the enabling tool many of them use to hide their goal - for now. Hillary's liberal friends are pushing this sick agenda.

LIBERAL: IF YOU OPPOSE PEDOS YOU ARE "THE RIGHT WING HATE MACHINE"

The most recent cause of the progressive social justice crowd is the destigmatization of pedophilia. This disturbing trend culminated with Salon.com giving a platform to a self-confessed pedophile who wishes society was more understanding of his sexual orientation.

His logic is that we should embrace pedophiles as long as they vow never to act on their urges. He claims he is “attracted to children, but unwilling to act on it.”

Later he explains: "For better or worse — mostly worse — we have this sexuality, and unlike with most sexualities, there is no ethical way we can fully actualize our sexual longings. Our desires and feelings, if we are to remain upright, are doomed from the outset".

Nickerson’s statements here are clear: no pedophiles should ever act on their desires. We can all agree on that. The problem is that this doesn’t at all line up with the message he’s preached elsewhere.

As we examine Nickerson’s past, the real question is whether his Salon piece was truthful: Does he really think it is wrong to act on his urges toward children? And if society becomes more accepting of pedophilia, how will he respond?

These quotations have been archived in case Nickerson or others try to suppress them or scrub them.

1. “Pedophiles Don’t Harm Children; Society Does”

Over the years, Nickerson has written quite a bit about pedophilia online under the username Markaba 2.0. He has never hidden behind internet anonymity, having identified himself by his full name on the forum. His post history paints a clear picture of his overall philosophy regarding pedophilia.

The fundamental premise of Nickerson’s thought is that children are in many cases not harmed by having sex with pedophiles. He writes: "My goal is to protect children from harm, not from sex. Society believes these two things are pretty much one-in-the-same in the case of children; there is ample evidence that this is untrue, and that, in fact, society itself generates much of the harm".

This is the typical progressive argument: people aren’t scarred by immoral actions; they’re just scarred by societal attitudes. Children who are molested by pedophiles don’t live a life of pain because of the abuse. It’s just that society tells them the abuse is wrong, so they feel bad about it. As he later writes:"Consensual sex play likely wouldn’t be traumatic or mess kids up so much if society didn’t make a big deal out of it".

This is the first step in the process of destigmatizing pedophilia: erasing the victim out of existence. Upon the premise that children are not harmed by molesters, Nickerson pushes his agenda even further and claims that children need to be taught about sex by pedophiles.

2. “Children Want & Need Pedophiles”

Nickerson hypothesizes that evolution has introduced pedophilia as a sexual orientation so that pedophiles might teach children about sex. In this sense, he explains, children actually need pedophiles: "I believe that children need us as much as we need them, that there is an evolutionary aspect to our orientation that has yet to be determined (though I have several theories.)"

Victim-blaming has always been rampant in the pedophile community, so it’s no surprise that Nickerson’s next claim is that children have a sort of radar for pedophiles and desire to be around them: "For the ped, I supply that this IS our evolutionary purpose, or one of them: to provide children with a “bridge” between the child world and the adult world, to allow them to practice relationships and sex safely and on their level and terms. Children do seem to know intuitively when one of us is around, and all that pint-up curiosity about sex and adult bodies and romance manifests when we’re around, sometimes rather quickly and persistently."

If you thought this couldn’t get any more disturbing, Nickerson moves on to explain how “J”, a five-year-old girl he babysat, "came onto him: "I have stressed time and again that I believe it is imperative to allow the CHILD to take the lead. In my situation with J, she “came onto” me (in her naive but rather aggressive way) rather obviously and for a prolonged amount of time — I mean over days. She obviously had given her desire a lot of thought, and it was both to be touched by me and to touch me in return."

Nickerson again and again references children “coming onto” him, while all the while emphasizing that he’s never made a move on a single child.

One’s credulity can only be stretched so far. Forgive me if I can’t accept Nickerson’s view of the world as a place where children desperately pursue sex with pedophiles while the pedophiles themselves are chastely and virtuously rebuffing these advances.

3. “Children Benefit from Pedophiles”

Nickerson goes on to assert that children not only need and want pedophiles, but that they also benefit from them. He explains his idea that the evolutionary purpose of pedophiles to teach children about sex with the analogy of a swimming lesson: "In fact, I’d argue that it’s actually beneficial for the child. I will reiterate my swimming metaphor here (though I’ve already mentioned it twice.) Society preventing children from engaging in sex play and romance play is akin to preventing them from learning to swim, but not only that — refusing to tell them anything ABOUT swimming (or swimming pools or lakes), and then, when the child turns 18 or so, taking them to the ocean and tossing them in, shouting, “Well, you’re on your own!” That’s what society does to children in the name of protecting them."

You might be wondering why it shouldn’t be left to children’s parents to teach them about sex. After all, no responsible parent would wait until a child was eighteen to broach the subject.

Nickerson has thoughts on this as well. "This is why, when people say things like, “How can pedos be a good judge of my child’s readiness for sex?” I find such statements or questions to be ironic at best. I can turn it around and ask, “How can parents, who have a vested interest in controlling their children, be a good judge of whether children are ready?”

The relation of parent, child, and pedophile has at this point been completely reversed. It’s not the pedophile who mistreats the child, but the parent.

It is the pedophiles, not the parents, who have the child’s best interests at heart, and who are better qualified to make decisions about when the child is ready for sex: 'Yes, I DO believe we pedos have more empathy for children than the average parent does, and as such, I DO believe we are better judges, on average, of what children can and cannot handle'.

His ideology is complete. While parents are the nefarious, controlling agents of society, pedophiles are compassionate individuals who know best how early children are ready for sex. Given that Nickerson believes five-year-olds aggressively come onto him, that must be early indeed.

4. “If Society Changes, We Will Act”

In his Salon piece, Nickerson states unequivocally that it is wrong for a pedophile to act on his urges. But the detailed world-view outlined in his internet history says otherwise.

Really, the only villains in Nickerson’s story are society and parents. Without these harmful influences, children could finally act on their urges to engage in relationships with pedophiles.

So what if society does change? What if we do become more sympathetic to pedophilia?

Nickerson is clear: "Once again, I’ve always maintained that, if we lived in a different, more sex-positive society and it were legal to do so, I WOULD engage in sex play with a child that I loved if she wanted it and initiated it. I will never deny that."

That’s just what he does end up denying in his piece for Salon.

So we are left to ask what Nickerson and Salon’s true goal is in seeking to raise sympathy for the plight of pedophiles. Can we believe him when he claims his entire worldview has actually turned 180 degrees from what he repeatedly espoused in detail on internet forums?

Or, is it just that his current rhetoric is far more effective at accomplishing the goal of making society more accepting and sex-positive — a means to an end? Even if his beliefs have changed over the years, can we truly believe that if society became accepting of pedophilia, his views wouldn’t change once again? And even if Nickerson would remain “virtuous,” would others in the pedophile community do the same?

While Nickerson’s views on whether he may act on his urges are subject to change, one aspect of his thought does remain constant: he is very, very interested in your child.

https://medium.com/@harperreginald1/salon-writer-todd-nickson-in-his-own-words-why-pedophiles-are-better-qualified-than-you-to-teach-21781e6329b4

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,905 Times in 21,667 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where is the sex part?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,673 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Where is the sex part?
    It's all in GbA's mind, as usual.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I stated, for now, some liberals are pretending the agenda doesn't exist.

Looks like I was right.

Over the course of American history, the most commonly observed age of consent was 10 years. In 1880, 37 states had an age of consent of 10 years while 10 states kept an age of consent at 12, and Delaware maintained its age of consent at seven years, having lowered it from 10 in 1871.

In the late-19th century, a "social purity movement" composed of Christian feminist reform groups began advocating a raise in the age of consent to 16, with the goal of raising it ultimately to 18, and by 1920 almost all states had raised their age of consent to 16 or 18.

By the mid-1970s, there was widespread sympathy among homosexual activist groups for lowering the age of consent for all sexual activities (partially due to the disparate ages of consent for same-sex and opposite-sex sexual activity),with many gay publications freely discussing lowering it for boys.

These tensions and antagonisms continued among activist circles - gay liberationist groups promoting frontline advocacy against the age of consent.

A number of voices continue into the 2000s among self-declared pedophiles on internet websites and chatrooms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform#United_States

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Where is the sex part?
    Here's one recent example. Now, parse the meaning of "sex".

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liberals have been inching toward their goal of normalizing sex with children for years.

Here we see a liberal apologist yearning for the normalization of pedophiles in the pages of the ultra-liberal New York Times:

"By some estimates, 1 percent of the male population continues, long after puberty, to find themselves attracted to prepubescent children. These people are living with pedophilia, a sexual attraction to prepubescents that often constitutes a mental illness. Unfortunately, our laws are failing them and, consequently, ignoring opportunities.

Part of this failure stems from the misconception that pedophilia is the same as child molestation.

A second misconception is that pedophilia is a choice."

Starting to sound familiar, isn't it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A liberal promoting the DEMOCRAT education agenda asserted that, “children belong to all of us.” It was Professor Paul Reville, former Massachusetts Secretary of Education, who defended the controversial Common Core Curriculum with an appeal to shared concern for ‘the government's’ children.

Awhile back, it was MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry who urged more education spending because “kids belong to whole communities,” not to their parents.

Progressives are hell-bent on an agenda to destroy the family. Liberal activists want to mold the next generation in moral relativism, while teaching them to reject parental authority.

The Trojan horse of ‘youth rights’ is an agenda that’s already influencing schools, medical care, and the law under the guise of promoting children’s “rights” to make their own choices.

So-called progressives are relentlessly fencing parents out of crucial decisions in children’s lives.

Consider an ordinary aspect of family life: a trip to the pediatrician’s office.

Parents of 12- and 13-year-olds may find themselves unceremoniously ejected from the pediatrician’s examining room so that the doctor can speak privately with their child. It used to be that parents stepped out discreetly for a moment during the physical exam of an opposite-sex child, out of respect for the child’s developing body and desire for modesty.

Today’s pediatrician is a field agent in the campaign for ‘youth rights,’ a global movement that insists children have the capacity—and the right—to make their own decisions about sexual identity, sexual behavior, and reproductive "rights".

In reality, the demand for ‘youth rights’ is simply cover for the left’s aggressive promotion of its radical sexual agenda whose goal is to lay their hands on children.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/02/13/youth-rights-a-trojan-horse-for-the-lefts-sexual-agenda/

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ALLEGEDLY WEINSTEINED A 10 YR OLD GIRL IN THE LADIES ROOM

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a ladies public bathroom.

The trial for Miguel Martinez, who goes by the name Michelle, began on Monday. Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry.

Nurses at a nearby medical center “completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl’s genitalia.”

Martinez told police that the girl had been “talking crap” and dismissed the accusations as a “publicity stunt.”

Martinez faces charges of one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/transgender-person-on-trial-for-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm _medium=Social