Members banned from this thread: FUCK THE POLICE, evince, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, TheDonald, Silver Buzzard, BillyB, PraiseKek and liberalsAREracists

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Down in Floriduh

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Default Down in Floriduh

Floriduh man arrested for destroying his roommate's bedroom after a night of Captain Morgan

Floriduh – Police responded to the 2000 block of Maid Marian Lane in reference to a disturbance.

Officers spoke with the complainant who advised she arrived home to find her bedroom destroyed.

The victim said she asked her roommate, 39-year-old Charles Folk, about the damage.

Folk blamed the rum for “raging out”, according to the report.

The victim observed a 62-ounce bottle of Captain Morgan rum on the kitchen counter, as well as numerous shot glasses.

She told officers that the two are only friends and have never been involved in a sexual relationship.

Her bedroom was left with the door closed, but now it’s off the hinges. Several bedroom mirrors were smashed on the ground, her wooden bedroom furniture was destroyed by “fresh liquids” and dented.

Officers observed an ax laying on the ground in the bedroom. An office desk and shelves were broken in pieces. The total value was $1,100.

Police officers then spoke with Folk, who was sitting on the rear patio.

“I know why you’re here,” Folk told police. When asked why he destroyed the bedroom, Folk answered, “I really can’t tell you that.”

Next to Folk were several shot glasses and a rum and coke.

Folk was arrested and transported to the Brevard County Jail.

https://www.palmbaydaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/melbourne-man-destroys-bedroom-600x381.jpg

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

sounds like the kind of problems pandas have mating. if a person would not marry that other person , they should not let that person hang around their bedding area. dysfunction is rampant.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Floriduh Burglar Pleads 5th Amendment

Floriduh - A Floriduh man who was arrested on burglary charges told police that he pleads the 5th Amendment.

At approximately 4:00 a.m., police were called to a residence by a homeowner stating that a man just attempted to break into her home.

The caller said a man threw a potted plant through a sliding glass door and her husband was actively chasing the suspect on foot.

Joshua Michael Menendez, 25, was discovered prone on the sidewalk in front of a neighbor’s house.

Once in custody, Menendez told the officer “I plead the 5th, I want my lawyer (Brad?), fuck you!”

Menendez then told the officer that he “was going to kill” him.

The suspect was then transported to a local hospital because he had injuries to his face incurred when he tripped and fell on the sidewalk.

While at the hospital, Menendez told an officer he was going to violently "rape his mother" in the “ass” and “mouth.”

Menendez was transported to the County Jail where he was charged with Burglary, Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer, Resisting Arrest, Criminal Mischief, Assault on Law Enforcement Officer, and Corruption by Threat Against a Public Servant.

https://www.palmbaydaily.com/news/melbourne/brevard-county-burglar-pleads-5th-amendment-8460/

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Floriduh man sets RV on fire while locked inside: “I’ll burn this to the ground”

Floriduh – A 36-year-old Floriduh man was arrested after hitting his girlfriend with a rock and setting his RV on fire while inside, according to the County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies received a call about a domestic disturbance taking place. When police arrived, they found a Kevin Scott Cox spitting on his girlfriend and submerging her head underwater in a ditch.

“The victim had to struggle and fight to free herself from this attack while we subdued the suspect,” a deputy said.

Cox then armed himself with a rock and threw it at his girlfriend, striking her in the head. This caused his girlfriend to lose consciousness.

Cox’s mother arrived, and and attempted to protect the woman from any further attack. However, Cox threw another rock at his mother, according to the police report.

“The defendant’s mother has numerous health problems that were made worse by this attack,” a law enforcement document said.

Cox fled and entered a “motorhome located on the property. He locked the door and failed to obey lawful orders to open", the report states.

“I’ll burn this to the ground,” Cox shouted to deputies. “Wait to the gas in this goes up,” he added.

Cox then set the RV on fire while he was in it. This required deputies to force entry into the burning RV and remove Cox. The Fire Department and the Bureau of Fire and Arson responded to the scene.

Two deputies required treatment on scene for smoke inhalation. The injured girlfriend received a wound on her forehead and was transported to a hospital.

Cox was arrested and transported to the County Jail where he was charged with Aggravated Battery Domestic Violence, Aggravated Assault Domestic Violence, Battery Felony 2nd, False Imprisonment Domestic Violence, Resisting Officer, and Arson 1st Degree Structure/Vehicle People Present.

Bond was set at $10,500.

https://www.palmbaydaily.com/news/local/malabar-man-sets-rv-on-fire-ill-burn-this-to-the-ground-8473/

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

more failed mating distress ? I think these types of things are results of the sept. 23 occurrence. there was plenty of physical evidence but the incursion of a host of unclean spirits is observable.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Floriduh man arrested for Battery: “I didn’t hit her that hard”

Floriduh – A 39-year-old Floriduh man was arrested earlier on charges of Battery at the Hilton Beachside, according to police.

Police officers made contact with the victim who said her "friend" years struck her in the face after he had been drinking heavily in their hotel room.

The victim said the suspect, identified as Eric Marshall Rayburn, laid on top of her in bed. She asked Rayburn to leave her alone and pushed him off, according to the report.

“This enraged Rayburn, who came at the victim in an aggressive manner,” the officer's report said.

As the victim was trying to get away from Rayburn, he struck her in the face with a closed fist, knocking her to the floor. Rayburn “continued striking her with the closed fist on the right side of her face,” the report said.

The victim eventually escaped and fled from the room. Hilton security had been called by alarmed guests and were outside the door as she exited, and they helped the victim downstairs to the lobby while police were called.

After police arrived, one officer tried to make contact with Rayburn, who locked himself inside the hotel room.

“You can kick the fucking door down bro, cause I ain’t opening it,” Rayburn told the officers.

“I continued to ask Rayburn to open the door for a period of 10 minutes while hotel security attempted to find a way to open the secondary bar lock on the door,” the officer said.

Eventually, Hilton security opened the door, and Rayburn resisted as officers tried to detain him.

“I didn’t hit her that hard,” Rayburn told the officers.

Rayburn was arrested and transported to the County Jail where he was charged with Battery and Resisting Arrest.

https://www.palmbaydaily.com/news/melbourne/man-arrested-for-battery-i-didnt-hit-her-that-hard-8466/

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    more failed mating distress ? I think these types of things are results of the sept. 23 occurrence. there was plenty of physical evidence but the incursion of a host of unclean spirits is observable.
    There were definitely spirits involved, Brother.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Floriduh woman threw hot cheese at a 7-Eleven clerk

Floriduh – A Floriduh 7-Eleven patron who said “the customer is always right” and threw hot cheese at a store clerk, say police.

The incident occurred at 1:50 a.m. when Stephanie L. Hicks, 31, walked into a 7-Eleven store to purchase a snack and helped herself to a cup full of hot nacho cheese.

The clerk asked Hicks not to open the hot cheese dispenser. Hicks ignored her and filled a cup with hot cheese.

When Hicks walked to the register to pay for her items, the clerk denied her service.

Hicks then threw the cup of hot cheese across the counter, hitting the clerk in the face.

The clerk told Hicks she was calling the police.

Hicks told the clerk that “the customer is always right” before waiting outside the front door until police arrived.

Hicks told officers she "didn’t like the employee’s attitude" but denied she had thrown any cheese when questioned by police.

Officers reported that the clerk had yellow cheese on her hands, feet, and melted cheese was visible on the floor behind the register. The clerk had to be treated for burns by paramedics who police called to the scene.

Police reviewed in-store video of the incident, which showed Hicks throwing the cheese at the clerk across the counter.

Hicks was arrested and transported to the County Jail where she was charged with Battery.

https://www.palmbaydaily.com/news/melbourne/melbourne-woman-throws-hot-cheese-at-7-eleven-clerk-8463/

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FLORIDUH WOMAN: “I didn’t drink enough for you to be able to smell it!”

Floriduh – A police officer was filling the gas tank on his patrol cruiser when an SUV crashed into a tree nearby.

The officer saw a red Honda SUV containing a screaming woman at the wheel and called for backup and medical assistance.

Police found 38-year-old Lindsay Marie Toor behind the wheel.

“I asked her if she needed an ambulance and she refused, stating that she was not hurt,” the officer's report said.

As Toor exited the vehicle, she began to sway. The officers noticed glassy eyes as well as the odor of alcohol on her breath.

While an officer assessed the damage to her vehicle, Toor was unable to stand steadily.

She was unable to tell police where she was coming from or where she was going when the collision occurred.

When an officer told her he suspected alcohol was involved, she said: “I didn’t drink enough for you to be able to smell it!”

Toor refused to perform any field sobriety tests and demanded to talk to a lawyer (Brad?).

The officer placed Toor under arrest for DUI, but she resisted. “She grabbed my wrist with her right hand and squeezed very tightly. I ordered her to let go and she did not comply until another officer physically restrained her free hand,” the officer said.

Toor was cuffed and transported to a hospital for evaluation.

After being medically cleared at the hospital, Toor was transported to the County Jail where she was charged with Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer, Resisting Arrest, DUI with Property Damage, and DUI.

https://www.palmbaydaily.com

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

meth is your friend.....

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Floriduh was populated by millions stupid people who moved down there from the northeast and rust belt because they are too lazy to shovel snow, and they fucked up the northern states so badly that they can't afford to live there anymore. Then their kids visited them and never left, increasing the stupid population even more.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Русский  (10-18-2017)

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FLORIDUH WOMAN

Floriduh — A 325-pound Floriduh woman is charged with killing her 9-year-old cousin by sitting on the child as punishment.

Veronica Green Posey, 64, was arrested and charged with homicide and cruelty toward a child, The Pensacola News Journal reported. The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office report identified Posey as the girl’s cousin.

Paramedics and deputies responded to the family’s Pensacola home following a 911 call Saturday. Posey told deputies she sat on Dericka Lindsay as discipline “for being out of control.”

During the punishment, Dericka told Posey and two other adult relatives, who are identified in the report as the girl’s parents, that she couldn’t breathe. When Posey got up, Dericka wasn’t breathing. Authorities said Posey called 911 and started CPR on the child.

The arrest report said Grace Joan Smith, 69, and James Edmund Smith, are charged with child neglect.

Grace Smith called Posey, who is her niece, to her house to help with disciplining the girl, according to the report. She told investigators that Posey hit the girl with a ruler and metal pipe before the child ran to an armchair.

James Smith told investigators that Posey sat on the girl for about 10 minutes before she complained she couldn’t breathe. She stayed on the chair for an additional two minutes before getting up, he said.

Mike Carroll, secretary of the Florida Department of Children and Families, issued a statement that called the child’s death “appalling.” He said the agency will work with the sheriff’s office to hold those responsible for her death accountable.

“As the family has a prior interaction with the child welfare system, a thorough quality assurance review will be conducted to review all prior interactions this family has had with the child welfare system,” the statement said.

Posey was released Monday on $125,000 bail. The Smiths remained in jail, with Grace Smith’s bond set at $75,000 and James Smith’s bond at $50,000. Escambia County jail records didn’t list an attorney for Posey or the Smiths.

http://fox8.com/2017/10/17/325-pound-woman-charged-with-killing-girl-by-sitting-on-her/

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Floriduh was populated by millions stupid people who moved down there from the northeast and rust belt because they are too lazy to shovel snow, and they fucked up the northern states so badly that they can't afford to live there anymore. Then their kids visited them and never left, increasing the stupid population even more.
    I think you are 100% correct. Look at Thingy, Floriduhfan, Somad and Brad Jarod.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

EVIL CLOWN FOILED IN FLORIDUH CHILD ABDUCTION ATTEMPT

An 11-year-old told deputies he hit a Floriduh clown with a selfie-stick multiple times after the blue-haired character jumped out from some bushes.

The victim was biking back from Pine Ridge High School shortly before 6:30 p.m. when a clown with a painted face, red nose, a green long-sleeved shirt and black boots jumped out from behind some bushes.

The boy said the clown never made physical contact, but did reach out and attempt to grab him. He was afraid the clown would attack him, so he proceeded to defend himself with his metal selfie stick.

According to the victim’s account, the clown chased him for a while, until the clown tripped and fell.

The clown subsequently ran back into the bushes and vanished.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/g00/news/florida/os-volusia-county-clown-warning-selfie-stick-20171017-story.html?i10c.encReferrer=

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FLORIDUH WOMAN RUNS OVER YOUNG DRUG DEALER BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GIVE HER CHANGE FOR A 20

Floriduh - A Floriduh woman is accused of hitting a teenage marijuana dealer during a drug deal, then fleeing the scene while the boy was lying injured in the road, according to police.

Stephanie Stinson, 33, told her 15-year-old daughter that she wanted to buy some marijuana so her daughter texted a boy she knew to arrange a drug deal.

Stinson and her daughter went to a laundromat at 834 6th St. NW in Winter Haven to meet a 15-year-old boy who was selling marijuana, according to the report.

Police said Stinson gave the teen $20 for a bag of marijuana and expected to receive money back. When she didn't, she moved her blue Dodge Avenger in an attempt to prevent the silver Chevrolet the boy was in from leaving, according to authorities.

The boy was trying to get in the passenger's side of the vehicle when Stinson rammed her car into it and struck the boy, police said. The impact launched the boy over the hood and then into the road.

He was airlifted to Arnold Palmer Hospital with facial fractures and broken bones.

Stinson saw the boy injured in the road but did not stop to help him.

Part of her Avenger was lodged in the victim's silver Chevrolet and police used the VIN number from that part to determine the ownership of the vehicle.

Stinson was charged with leaving the scene of a crash involving injury and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/woman-hit-15-year-old-dealer-during-drug-deal-gone-wrong-police-say