Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: DEMS not the party of women, you were lied to ladies, reaction to Weinstein proves it

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hillary threatened, smeared and targeted women who accused DEMOCRATS of sexual misconduct

Here are seven of those instances:

1. Hillary smeared Gennifer Flowers; called her “trailer-trash.” In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smeared Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slammed young White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had relations with her husband in the Oval Office. CBS News reported: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary claimed Bill Clinton was trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smeared his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughed - on tape - over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the victim's case. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl. Hillary was even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary said, audibly laughing.

The victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever had the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied. I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that for women, what you've done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly referred to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos." In 1991, Hillary called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatened Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fund-raiser after the rape. According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her: Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fund-raiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary said of Gennifer Flowers. Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post. ​

7. "We have to destroy her story," Hillary said of one woman whom Arkansas state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with. As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"​

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo#

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post

Hillary threatened, smeared and targeted women who accused DEMOCRATS of sexual misconduct

Here are seven of those instances:

1. Hillary smeared Gennifer Flowers; called her “trailer-trash.” In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smeared Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slammed young White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had relations with her husband in the Oval Office. CBS News reported: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary claimed Bill Clinton was trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smeared his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughed - on tape - over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the victim's case. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl. Hillary was even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary said, audibly laughing.

The victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever had the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied. I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that for women, what you've done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly referred to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos." In 1991, Hillary called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatened Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fund-raiser after the rape. According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her: Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fund-raiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary said of Gennifer Flowers. Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post. ​

7. "We have to destroy her story," Hillary said of one woman whom Arkansas state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with. As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"​

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo#
    She's disgusting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Русский  (10-17-2017)

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

those women you speak of were all having their lawyers paid for by the republican party.

none of those cases turned out to be viable cases

trumps, ailes, Oliely, foley, Vitters, Sanders cases were not paid for by the Democratic party huh

If someone was actually harmed by Bill C you guys destroyed the cases with partisan money

your to blame too

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

If Dems are not the party of women's rights, then what is the party of women's rights? Don't point to Republicans, because women aren't buying it.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

8. The Following User Groans At Amadeus For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (10-17-2017)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,892 Times in 21,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,685 Times in 5,188 Posts
    Blog Entries

What Democrat hired Weinstein as an advisor in the White House after he was fired for sexual harassment?

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    What Democrat hired Weinstein as an advisor in the White House after he was fired for sexual harassment?
    Silly Comrade Brad Jarod, there is no DEMOCRAT in the White House to hire Weinstein - thank God.

The former occupants delivered their young daughter to DEMOCRAT bundler Weinstein, though.

They happily pimped their own little girl to a known sexual abuser - to serve under him as an intern.

You know what powerful DEMOCRATS do to interns, don't you, Comrade Brad Jarod?

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Amadoofus View Post
    If Dems are not the party of women's rights, then what is the party of women's rights? Don't point to Republicans, because women aren't buying it.
    Here's something you don't often have, Canadian - it's called a "thought": What if women are not a monolithic voting bloc who pledge allegiance to any party based on their sexual determination?

What if you aren't the arbiter of what women will or won't "buy"?

I guess it's hard for someone who clings to the precepts of identity politics to view women as individuals, but outside the world of TV fiction and comic books women are people who vote the way they want.

After Weinstein, I suspect the Jackass Party will have a hard time convincing most voters that they "stand for women".

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here's something you don't often have, Canadian - it's called a "thought": What if women are not a monolithic voting bloc who pledge allegiance to any party based on their sexual determination?

What if you aren't the arbiter of what women will or won't "buy"?

I guess it's hard for someone who clings to the precepts of identity politics to view women as individuals, but outside the world of TV fiction and comic books women are people who vote the way they want.

After Weinstein, I suspect the Jackass Party will have a hard time convincing most voters that they "stand for women".
    The Republican party stands for... well, not much of anything. Trump, a sexual predator and twice accused rapist, is the moral leader.

13. The Following User Groans At Amadeus For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (10-17-2017)

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Republican party stands for... well, not much of anything. Trump, a sexual predator and twice accused rapist, is the moral leader.
    I accept your concession, Canadian.

Are the lunch dishes being bussed @Tim Horton's? Better get back to work.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I accept your concession, Canadian.
    Trump is also an admirer of Hitler.

16. The Following User Groans At Amadeus For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (10-17-2017)

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1998: Bill Clinton would bomb Iraq, not bomb bin Laden, be impeached in the House for perjury and obstruction of justice, plan to bomb Serbia, so busy.

Still had time to live it up at Camp David with DEMOCRATS Ben Affleck, Harvey Weinstein and other donors. Money bought access.

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Gosh, can you just once justify your opinions with some factual basis?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Русский  (10-17-2017)