Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton: We made a person who admitted sexual assault president

1. #376 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

Trump has interesting thoughts about his daughter. I'll leave it at that.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

2. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadoofus View Post
    Trump has interesting thoughts about his daughter. I'll leave it at that.

SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP -

3. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,892 Times in 21,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,684 Times in 5,187 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP - SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T SEND HIS DAUGHTER FOR WEINSTEIN TO HUMP -
    NO, he kept her for himself.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    NO, he kept her for himself.
    So you say.

Malia was sent to intern under a known predator by her parents.

5. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

You're a gutless little punk trapped in a loveless marriage and a low-paying job.

Why should anyone accept your unsupported assertions, poor little Plebeian history major?

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/ivana-trump-denies-accusing-donald-trump-rape-daily-beast-120721
    1) I'm military, and you're not, you gutless faggot.
    2) I've only been married for a year. You're going to have to wait a while before insisting that it's loveless. Better yet, go propose to your boyfriend.
    3) Ivana is being handsomely paid for her friendship (and her silence).

6. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    1) I'm military, and you're not, you gutless faggot.
    2) I've only been married for a year. You're going to have to wait a while before insisting that it's loveless. Better yet, go propose to your boyfriend.
    3) Ivana is being handsomely paid for her friendship (and her silence).
    LOL, I see I hit a nerve, poor little Plebeian history major.

"Military" means low pay - I honor those who serve - unless they are gutless little punks like you who couldn't get anything else and never go in harm's way. You stay in the rear with the gear and demand the same respect as a combat infantryman? Don't make me laugh.

I have a pic of your heifer. If she's not tired of your gutless punk ass by now, she will be soon, unless she's as dumb as she is chunky.

Trump can afford to do what he wants, and you're a jealous little man with a limited future, so you hate him.

7. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL, I see I hit a nerve, poor little Plebeian history major.

"Military" means low pay - I honor those who serve - unless they are gutless little punks like you who couldn't get anything else and never go in harm's way. You stay in the rear with the gear and demand the same respect as a combat infantryman? Don't make me laugh.

I have a pic of your heifer. If she's not tired of your gutless punk ass by now, she will be soon, unless she's as dumb as she is chunky.

Trump can afford to do what he wants, and you're a jealous little man with a limited future, so you hate him.
    You hate the military, the same as all Trumptards, and in the same manner as Douchebag Donald hates Senator McCain. You don't have to pretend with me.

8. #383 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You hate the military, the same as all Trumptards, and in the same manner as Douchebag Donald hates Senator McCain. You don't have to pretend with me.
    Poor little Plebeian history major.

Are you having trouble hiding your tears of rage from the other Airmen, or are are you alone in your starter home right now?

9. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by All Trump Supporters View Post
    Poor little Plebeian history major.

Are you having trouble hiding your tears of rage from the other Airmen, or are are you alone in your starter home right now?
    Oh no, you guys still hate the military. Perhaps you should try harder not to open this fact up to the public...

10. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh no, you guys still hate the military. Perhaps you should try harder not to open this fact up to the public...
    Keep weeping, poor little Plebeian history major.

Your impotent whining amuses me.

Maybe your heifer will let you have some tonight out of pity when she sees your tears.

11. #386 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Every Trump Supporter View Post
    Keep weeping, poor little Plebeian history major.

Your impotent whining amuses me.

Maybe your heifer will let you have some tonight out of pity when she sees your tears.

Why would I cry? Because people I hate, loath, and detest are exposing themselves in a manner that makes me happy, so as to have dialogued with a troll, in the full knowledge that none of the real Trumptards will come and denounce sentiments that they are known to hold?

I WIN AGAIN!!

12. #387 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post

I applaud any vet who put themselves in harm's way for our country. You guys always claim to be pro-military, but it has always been amazing to me how quick you are to discredit someone's service when they're either a Dem (Kerry), or against 'your guy' (McCain)...
    gosh, I feel bad about "discrediting" a guy who threw his (actually someone else's-he wasn't even honest enough to throw his own) medals over the WH fence and accused his fellow soldiers of horrible things in order to butter his political career at the Winter Soldier publicity stunt..............

Got any backup for that?
    dude, if you don't even know what the Swiftboaters said you have no business calling them liars.......

13. #388 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    gosh, I feel bad about "discrediting" a guy who threw his (actually someone else's-he wasn't even honest enough to throw his own) medals over the WH fence and accused his fellow soldiers of horrible things in order to butter his political career at the Winter Soldier publicity stunt..............

dude, if you don't even know what the Swiftboaters said you have no business calling them liars.......
    You mean the eyewitnesses who didn't ever see Kerry in Vietnam?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

evince (10-17-2017)

15. #389 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    You mean the eyewitnesses who didn't ever see Kerry in Vietnam?
    that must be the idiots who stood up for him.......

16. #390 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    that must be the idiots who stood up for him.......
    The #'s don't really add up there. Quick - how many guys could serve in a swiftboat at any given time?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

evince (10-17-2017)