Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: NFL: League NOT seeking mandate for players to stand during anthem

1. #406 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    A massacre? Where have I heard this before? Kinda like the massacre where Trump lost the nomination and the general? Hre we go again....
    Wisconsin recall election was also going to be a massacre.

2. #407 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is making America great again.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

3. #408 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    But you were quick to support the racist nfl owners. You should have just STFU!

If they can do what they want then they can support the reason for the kneel in the first place.

Had the U.S. Military (Government) not started paying the league as a marketing ploy to gen up recruiting for war purposes, this would of never happened.

What that same government needs to start doing is revoking the NFL tax breaks.

They need to start paying taxes if they want to stifle players 1st Amendment rights.

Rich Racist white men get away with everything.
    I actually didn't support anyone, I just stated a fact. Business is business. But to your racist and uneducated mind it was too difficult to understand. And you know what? I won't shut up when racist, bigoted, ignorant and lying people like you continue to talk.

4. #409 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Can I offer some new kneepads? You think this wasn't a problem the NFL was trying to deal with before Trump spoke?

The NFL wasn't doing shit about it before Trump brought it to the forefront. In fact you lefties complained that it wasn't an issue until Trump brought it up. Then many of these idiot players decided

You know what the ultimate irony is here? Many on the right are Christians and Christians put God first in their life. For atheists on the left the state is number one. Your Trump worship makes you just another liberal. Any former principles you once held are now out the window. Trump is your highest power. "Oh no, someone isn't praising Trump - this can't be!"
    Your second sentence is an irrelevant non sequitur having zero meaning or relevance to the conversation. I am not sure who is more butthurt about Hillary losing the election. Liberals on JPP or you.

5. #410 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So they can force them to stand up for the anthem, but not stand up against brutality?

Yes. Like any employer they can do what they please. Don't like it find work elsewhere. I am sure that these NFL afletes with their college edumacations could all go on to be rocket scientists or nuclear physicists. They don't need NFL money. If they were truly standing up for their principles, they would quit.

Think they will? I don't. You will bend the knee

6. #411 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you were quick to support the racist nfl owners. You should have just STFU!

If they can do what they want then they can support the reason for the kneel in the first place.

Had the U.S. Military (Government) not started paying the league as a marketing ploy to gen up recruiting for war purposes, this would of never happened.

What that same government needs to start doing is revoking the NFL tax breaks.

They need to start paying taxes if they want to stifle players 1st Amendment rights.

Rich Racist white men get away with everything.
    You should self identify as a rich racist white male then. Just sayin

7. #412 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Your second sentence is an irrelevant non sequitur having zero meaning or relevance to the conversation. I am not sure who is more butthurt about Hillary losing the election. Liberals on JPP or you.
    Oh it's very relevant and you know it. It explains your behavior. Mention Obama to a liberal and they will freak if they think you are saying something bad about him. That's you to Trump. "Wait, you don't love him like I do? You hate this country! You should die!..."

8. #413 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh it's very relevant and you know it. It explains your behavior. Mention Obama to a liberal and they will freak if they think you are saying something bad about him. That's you to Trump. "Wait, you don't love him like I do? You hate this country! You should die!..."
    More ad hominem. I have never done any such thing and you know it. You are just so upset by having your ass kicked and exposed by me that you have now resorted to Deshisms.

There are legitimate complaints about Trump and then there is the foolishness losers like you and the libtards peddle every single day. I get it. You are still sad that you were wrong about the GOP primary and the general election and that your girl Hillary didn't win. It will be ok.

9. #414 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More ad hominem. I have never done any such thing and you know it. You are just so upset by having your ass kicked and exposed by me that you have now resorted to Deshisms.

There are legitimate complaints about Trump and then there is the foolishness losers like you and the libtards peddle every single day. I get it. You are still sad that you were wrong about the GOP primary and the general election and that your girl Hillary didn't win. It will be ok.
    I rarely talk about Trump so it's funny you feel the need to lie. And saying I hate America isn't an ad hominem but stating that you worship Trump is? Funny how you can dish sh*t out but can't take it. Politics involves more than just the President but in your new liberal mindset the President is the end all be all who must be worshipped.

10. #415 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I rarely talk about Trump so it's funny you feel the need to lie. And saying I hate America isn't an ad hominem but stating that you worship Trump is? Funny how you can dish sh*t out but can't take it. Politics involves more than just the President but in your new liberal mindset the President is the end all be all who must be worshipped.
    wrong again pussy boy

now get back out there and accuse Desh of shit she didn't do and got and vote for some more progressives. I know I never have

11. #416 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

wrong again pussy boy

now get back out there and accuse Desh of shit she didn't do and got and vote for some more progressives. I know I never have
    LOL, sad ILA

12. #417 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL, sad ILA
    tell ya what

go find proof me me "demanding" people worship Trump. Surely there are quotes or something you can point to right?

I will understand if you can't