Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Challenge to Trump Supporters: What's your alternative to the Deal?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Iran and NK are getting ready to get a dose of what an American President is supposed to act like when confronted with rogue mad men, brandishing Nukes like they own the place.
    WTF has happened to the American resolve I was so proud of? Well it's back and just in time.
    So pay attention you bunch of loons, pay close attention in the coming months
    Iran made the most gains when Bush pulled his 'Axis of Evil' bullshit and started invading neighboring countries on a three-country list. They went from, I think, 200 centrifuges to around 19,000. The same people who empowered Iran (under Bush) are now advising Trump. The fucking neocons.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Iran and NK are getting ready to get a dose of what an American President is supposed to act like when confronted with rogue mad men, brandishing Nukes like they own the place.
    WTF has happened to the American resolve I was so proud of? Well it's back and just in time.
    A President is supposed to act like a child when confronted w/ rogue mad men?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    A President is supposed to act like a child when confronted w/ rogue mad men?
    Mad man theory, without the theory. Trump just acts with the instinct of an undisciplined 7-year-old. Then we all hope it somehow works out (probably involving a tackle from within his administration).

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,570 Times in 2,245 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

How many months? I keep forgetting because you don't say it enough.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Iran made the most gains when Bush pulled his 'Axis of Evil' bullshit and started invading neighboring countries on a three-country list. They went from, I think, 200 centrifuges to around 19,000. The same people who empowered Iran (under Bush) are now advising Trump. The fucking neocons.
    you forget Iranian hegemony under Obama. Hezbollah in Lebanon.
    Both Qods forces and Shiite militias as well as Hez in Syria.
    Iran might as well be a colony of Iraq -lots of blame to go around on that one -but mostly Bush-agreed.

How about Iran funding arming it's proxy in Yemen? Directly threatening and shooting into Saudi Arabia?
    I'm also pretty sure ( but can't cite) they are working w/North Korea on their leaps on ballistic missiles

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    How about Iran funding arming it's proxy in Yemen? Directly threatening and shooting into Saudi Arabia?
    And? I never said they were angels, but Saudi Arabia is a far worse choice -- and I'd choose Iran in a heartbeat over Saudi Arabia, if I had to pick a side.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    And? I never said they were angels, but Saudi Arabia is a far worse choice -- and I'd choose Iran in a heartbeat over Saudi Arabia, if I had to pick a side.
    well you can't. Iran and SA are both fundamentalist regimes. SA gov't does not fund terrorism-Iran is a state sponcer..

Iran is firmly in the Russian geo-political sphere - it hates us , and will never work with us.
    how many countries have "death to America" day?

SA is battling al-Qaida in it's east and Iran's proxies on it's southern border.
    Both SA and Egypt have put together a "Sunni coalition".. Like it or not our lot is with SA

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

according to obama who was looking for an excuse to give the money back in bribes we would have lost in court. Maybe they were biased in their opinion as they needed bribe money?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    See?
    LMAO!

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    well you can't. Iran and SA are both fundamentalist regimes. SA gov't does not fund terrorism-Iran is a state sponcer..
    So you say, but all religious extremism within Islam ultimately comes from SA ideology and their 'compromise' with the Wahhbis sect (allowing them to preach their hatred and terrorism within SA, right in the heart of Mecca).

Iran is firmly in the Russian geo-political sphere - it hates us , and will never work with us.
    In a democratic election, the people of Iran choose the moderate over the choice of the Supreme Leader. *shrugs*

Ask an Iranian prior to Trump if they liked Americans. Most would say yes.

how many countries have "death to America" day?
    How often until the nuclear deal did Israel threaten to bomb Iran? Daily? Pretty damned often.

SA is battling al-Qaida in it's east and Iran's proxies on it's southern border.
    Both SA and Egypt have put together a "Sunni coalition".. Like it or not our lot is with SA
    I'll take a Shiite radical and over a Wahhabi radical any day of the week. Shiites fight out largely geo-political concerns, not out of a core and unshakable religious belief to form an purely-evil caliphate (very much unlike the caliphate of the Ottoman Empire).

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

this would be my ideal deal with Iran. we will work with saudi arabia to isolate you from everyone else in the middle east.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Zax View Post
    you asked i answered
    You answered rightly, great one.

Sing it with me:

BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN!

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    How many months? I keep forgetting because you don't say it enough.

Your patience with Mueller seems infinite. though.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Godless America View Post
    You answered rightly, great one.

Sing it with me:
    Trump supporters say they reject the neo-conservative blunders of the past, then they nut-suck at the bag of John Bolton. Can't say you are not consistent at being inconsistent. It's almost enough to make me forget that Trump supporters (like 90% of Republicans) have no actual ideology, but are lead into ideologies like lemming off a cliff (remember that almost all Bush supporters became Tea Party members, then became Trump supporters -- all ideologies diametrically colliding and contradicting each-other).

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Amadoofus View Post
    Trump supporters say they reject the neo-conservative blunders of the past, then they nut-suck at the bag of John Bolton. Can't say you are not consistent at being inconsistent. It's almost enough to make me forget that Trump supporters (like 90% of Republicans) have no actual ideology, but are lead into ideologies like lemming off a cliff (remember that almost all Bush supporters became Tea Party members, then became Trump supporters -- all ideologies diametrically colliding and contradicting each-other).
    You asked, I answered, Canadian.

BTW, the right isn't monolithic in the USA, Canadian. Being a Canadian foreigner, you may not have known that - until now.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds". R.W. Emerson

Sing the song of the solution to a nuclear Iran with me, Canadian:

BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN! BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN!