Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL RATINGS DOWN 31 PERCENT.....cowboys owner drops a turd in his shorts

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Default NFL RATINGS DOWN 31 PERCENT.....cowboys owner drops a turd in his shorts

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sh...rticle/2636837

Protest all you want, just remember that you will not be working for the NFL for much longer because football has just become the least liked sport............

I think I see a little grin from Lady Liberty

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

How long before the forum Liberals come along claiming that free speech is being discouraged? Wait, Thingy already did.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ouch
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    How long before the forum Liberals come along claiming that free speech is being discouraged? Wait, Thingy already did.
    Actually this is all about free speech and freedom itself. The problem for the NFL in allowing these anti American ISIS inspired protest, is that the fans are free to use their freedom to turn off the game. A 31 percent drop in a weekly TV show would mean immediate cancellation from the network.

Power to the people, who believe in what the USA stands for

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    Actually this is all about free speech and freedom itself. The problem for the NFL in allowing these anti American ISIS inspired protest, is that the fans are free to use their freedom to turn off the game. A 31 percent drop in a weekly TV show would mean immediate cancellation from the network.

Power to the people, who believe in what the USA stands for
    I agree, it is about free speech. Thingy has already posted on another thread about how free speech is being discouraged when something involving a Liberal viewpoint faces consequences after "speaking". Isn't the left fond of saying that free speech isn't without consequences if people oppose what you say?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree, it is about free speech. Thingy has already posted on another thread about how free speech is being discouraged when something involving a Liberal viewpoint faces consequences after "speaking". Isn't the left fond of saying that free speech isn't without consequences if people oppose what you say?
    This is about free speech, the problem with the left is that they have pushed this one too far and the right, middle and rational left are all going to stand and sing, before a soccer game and no one believed that this was possible. These NFL players are pissing on America, and 31 percent have tuned out at this point, when the 31 percent turns into revenue lost, the teams will bring in replacements quick as money rules

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    This is about free speech, the problem with the left is that they have pushed this one too far and the right, middle and rational left are all going to stand and sing, before a soccer game and no one believed that this was possible. These NFL players are pissing on America, and 31 percent have tuned out at this point, when the 31 percent turns into revenue lost, the teams will bring in replacements quick as money rules
    I haven't watch the NFL in years. I dare say the only time I've seen it on TV is when the channel happened to be on the same one where a game was being played because it was on that channel watching something else prior to cutting it on. Am I included in that 31% or is that those that quit watching since pubic hair head started his nonsense?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I haven't watch the NFL in years. I dare say the only time I've seen it on TV is when the channel happened to be on the same one where a game was being played because it was on that channel watching something else prior to cutting it on. Am I included in that 31% or is that those that quit watching since pubic hair head started his nonsense?
    Actually you are not included in the 31 percent because you were not a regular watcher. The 31 percent covers people who watched all last year and are now fed up, the number is astronomical, and going higher

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,035 Times in 13,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Yeah, those stadiums were half empty on Sunday

Still waiting to hear if conservatives stand at attention at home when watching an event of any kind on TV and the National Athem is played.

Bogus issue fabricated by the President to draw attention away for his PR embarassment and failed agenda, his Pence fiasco yesterday proves that, conservatives are so easy to manipulate

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

Still waiting to hear if conservatives stand at attention at home when watching an event of any kind on TV and the National Athem is played.

Bogus issue fabricated by the President to draw attention away for his PR embarassment and failed agenda, his Pence fiasco yesterday proves that, conservatives are so easy to manipulate
    The stadiums are inconsequential to TV, Cable and Satellite viewership. Direct TV will not support the protest and has already given people their money back.. Once Anheuser Busch declares the masses of American Beer drinkers more important than a few assholes the protest are over as the protesters will not be allowed in stadiums that are all private property............

Enjoy

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

More like a fabricated claim by a pubic haired, failed QB that had to do something to get his name out there.

I've answered you're question about the National Anthem. Are you too stupid to remember, boy?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Awesome.

Trump has been great for American businesses. MAGA

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Rune (10-10-2017)

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nobody is condemning free speech. This is not about rights, this is about right vs wrong. There is a big difference between legal and illegal vs right and wrong.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-09-2017)

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    it is perfectly fine for people to protest

and MORAL
    It is and it is perfectly fine for people to face the consequences of those protests as long as Congress is passing no law which is really what the First Amendment is all about.

You aren't free from criticism. You lefties are just spoiled little children and don't like to be pushed back on. Well, you are getting pushed back on now and a) you don't like it and b) you don't know what to do about it.

We are in an ideological war with you. Unfortunately, the republicans in Congress aren't engaged and we need to replace them. Then we defeat you.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-09-2017)