Thread: How to spot a socioparh

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default How to spot a socioparh

They are several on here that fit the profile.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...influence.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

I thought that anyone Desh dislikes is automatically a sociopath. Isn't that the quickest way to spot one?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    I thought that anyone Desh dislikes is automatically a sociopath. Isn't that the quickest way to spot one?
    Apart from not being very intelligent she has some of those characteristics herself. Certainly delusional, incapable of shame or remorse for a start.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    Apart from not being very intelligent she has some of those characteristics herself. Certainly delusional, incapable of shame or remorse for a start.
    You rayciss!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    You rayciss!
    Poor Tom...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

A pict is worth a thousand words
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It does sound familiar, silly Billy.

It sounds like a lot of liberals, silly Billy.

Why is there a picture of our president on the list?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 10 Posts

About item #3, my understanding is that sociopaths are capable of those traits but choose to ignore them while psychopaths aren't wired for them, and it's pretty much set by about the age of 6. Been a while so will need to research it, I may be wrong, just initial recollection.

And Narcissistic Personality Disorder (not just your average narcissism) shares some common traits with sociopaths and psychopaths.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor but I play one online...(hehe, just a little humor if you get the reference)

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default MSNBC's Donny Deutsch: Trump possesses traits of a sociopath

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Bill (09-24-2017), christiefan915 (09-26-2017)

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Trump veers far more towards narcissism, however it is undeniable the Clintons are full-on sociopaths. Others include JFK, Nixon and FDR.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/tr...re-sociopaths/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-25-2017 at 12:56 AM.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    They are several on here that fit the profile.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...influence.html
    Poor spelling maybe?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Poor spelling maybe?
    Desh certainly qualifies on that level as well.