Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proof that the ACA is already dead

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    Excellent question. Drippity Doo Doo thinks it was because they had better coverage that the taxpayers gave them, apparently.

Seems elitist to me.
    It doesn't make sense because Obamacare requires that all people have health insurance which the Congress already had, this the Congress would not have needed to buy Obamacare, yet they exempted themselves from the law that they were not required to follow anyway. Seems to me that the Congress was already fearful of health rationing and death panels

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    It doesn't make sense because Obamacare requires that all people have health insurance which the Congress already had, this the Congress would not have needed to buy Obamacare, yet they exempted themselves from the law that they were not required to follow anyway. Seems to me that the Congress was already fearful of health rationing and death panels
    How could that be? DEMOCRATS claim to be caring and compassionate and are the self-proclaimed champions of equitable treatment for all.

Surely they wouldn't keep a superior taxpayer-funded plan for themselves and mandate that the less fortunate accept an inferior product, would they?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

No congressperson gets free healthcare coverage. They pay a portion of the premium, somewhat similar to most other plans offered by employers. Considering that they have a better system than the ACA it would only be sensible for them to keep what they have rather than make a switch. Millions of other Americans fall into the same category. Their systems exceed the minimums required by the ACA. I would call that a no-brainer. But listening to some of the reichwingnuts it is abundantly clear that they truly are afflicted with the no-brainer syndrome. Go figure.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity Doo Da View Post
    No congressperson gets free healthcare coverage. They pay a portion of the premium, somewhat similar to most other plans offered by employers. Considering that they have a better system than the ACA it would only be sensible for them to keep what they have rather than make a switch. Millions of other Americans fall into the same category. Their systems exceed the minimums required by the ACA. I would call that a no-brainer. But listening to some of the reichwingnuts it is abundantly clear that they truly are afflicted with the no-brainer syndrome. Go figure.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Get a grip loser, they get basically the same coverage as I do, since it is included and you have to pay a certain amount it is basically free since you can not opt out.

Did you take your geritol yet

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drippity Doo Doo View Post
    No congressperson gets free healthcare coverage. They pay a portion of the premium, somewhat similar to most other plans offered by employers. Considering that they have a better system than the ACA it would only be sensible for them to keep what they have rather than make a switch. Millions of other Americans fall into the same category. Their systems exceed the minimums required by the ACA. I would call that a no-brainer. But listening to some of the reichwingnuts it is abundantly clear that they truly are afflicted with the no-brainer syndrome. Go figure. And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "They have a better system than the ACA". So DEMOCRATS knowingly inflicted an inferior product upon the less-fortunate while codifying their ability to selfishly retain their own taxpayer-subsidized Cadillac coverage.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"They have a better system than the ACA". So DEMOCRATS knowingly inflicted an inferior product upon the less-fortunate while codifying their ability to selfishly retain their own taxpayer-subsidized Cadillac coverage.
    I have a better system than Obamacare, that being said I am not required to buy Obamacare, same as the Congress.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

I see.

Since the DEMOCRATS in Congress and the DEMOCRAT Obama are supposed to be caring and compassionate champions for the less-fortunate, how can anyone reconcile their selfish retention of elitist taxpayer-subsidized Cadillac healthcare plans?

Especially since they mandated that the less-fortunate must accept the inferior products their own plan prescribes.
    "Members banned from this thread: Chuck and Nancy, Threedee, blackascoal, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Covfefe, Rune, Althea, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, domer76, The Sage of Main Street, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, soiled knickers, Silver Buzzard, BillyB, floridafan, squared, Zippity Doo Da and Jenniel"

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see.

Since the DEMOCRATS in Congress and the DEMOCRAT Obama are supposed to be caring and compassionate champions for the less-fortunate, how can anyone reconcile their selfish retention of elitist taxpayer-subsidized Cadillac healthcare plans?

Especially since they mandated that the less-fortunate must accept the inferior products their own plan prescribes.
    I need a drink

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

This is what happens when you let a semi-literate affirmative action baby who can't even add up a column of numbers overhaul our $2 trillion healthcare system.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)