Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Kimmel is directly using a sick child to achieve a political goal, this is sick

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity Doo Da View Post
    Of course all monies spent by the government are taken in from tax monies in one form or another. There are NO specified deductions from anyone's paychecks for Medicaid. There are very specific taxes taken for Social Security and Medicare. Why are you such a freaking dumbass?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    My check has no federal tax deduction, the space is there but there are no numbers in it..................Kinda cool

Ask me how and I will not tell you

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Most of my income is in the form of a 100% VA disability. I pay no federal or state taxes either. Even my auto license plates only cost me $1 a year and I pay no property taxes at all. What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most of my income is in the form of a 100% VA disability. I pay no federal or state taxes either. Even my auto license plates only cost me $1 a year and I pay no property taxes at all. What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not disabled and am actively employed, I even called my jobs payroll dept to verify the situation.....................

As for you, 100 percent disabled is really nothing to brag about for most people, but I know a guy who did this once so I know it happens

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Brag about? What the fuck are you smoking? Idiot.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    I am not disabled and am actively employed, I even called my jobs payroll dept to verify the situation.....................

As for you, 100 percent disabled is really nothing to brag about for most people

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Brag about? What the fuck are you smoking? Idiot.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You said it not me

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

and morally repulsive in the highest degree................This however is what all good Democrats do with their lives.
    Kimmel didn't use anyone.

He spoke out about the plight of his sick child and was given assurances on LIVE TV by another lying GOP congressman.

Naturally, when it came time to put his money where his mouth was, the GOP congressman lied.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

What needs to be expanded, insurers are dropping out every day and people are refusing to use it. Expansion means forcing people to use something against their will
    Insurers are dropping out because the GOP has cut off funding to the ACA every chance they got.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you resent my appreciation for the country that I've loved and served for all of my life? What qualifies you to even consider such a concept? You're a fucking idiot and an unappreciative asshole just waiting on your next handout. You are certainly no better than any of those that you spend so much time condemning. Fuck you.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You said it not me

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you resent my appreciation for the country that I've loved and served for all of my life? What qualifies you to even consider such a concept? You're a fucking idiot and an unappreciative asshole just waiting on your next handout. You are certainly no better than any of those that you spend so much time condemning. Fuck you.

You said it not me

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The fact is that you are bragging that you are 100 percent disabled. That's retarded, as are all people who wasted their vote on Hillary.

So you served your country well and Hillary gets to distribute classified emails thru fucking Google and you don't care. You mock yourself with every word

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The actions and practices of Hillary and her emails were accepted practice at that time. If we want to prosecute all that offended the general practices of today we would be prosecuting everybody in the government for how knows how far back. For some odd reason many of the cons just can't accept that. The investigations took years and thousands of hours of testimony. Do we have better ways of doing things now? Yes, we do. So let's be certain that current office holders abide the normal and regular procedures of today. Is that confusing for you? Probably so. As far as your thinking that I was somehow bragging about my service connected disabilities I simply nod to you. You will obviously never understand. Were you bragging about your not paying any taxes just a little earlier in this conversation? You're a damned fool, dickwad.

The fact is that you are bragging that you are 100 percent disabled. That's retarded, as are all people who wasted their vote on Hillary.

So you served your country well and Hillary gets to distribute classified emails thru fucking Google and you don't care. You mock yourself with every word

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The actions and practices of Hillary and her emails were accepted practice at that time. If we want to prosecute all that offended the general practices of today we would be prosecuting everybody in the government for how knows how far back. For some odd reason many of the cons just can't accept that. The investigations took years and thousands of hours of testimony. Do we have better ways of doing things now? Yes, we do. So let's be certain that current office holders abide the normal and regular procedures of today. Is that confusing for you? Probably so. As far as your thinking that I was somehow bragging about my service connected disabilities I simply nod to you. You will obviously never understand. Were you bragging about your not paying any taxes just a little earlier in this conversation? You're a damned fool, dickwad.

Nothing Hillary did was accepted, every move she made violated the espionage act. So don't come here bragging about your war wounds when you voted for a traitor who sold Uranium to Russia.................

But you stay there in your make believe little World where they know you well

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tell us just what is political about Jimmy's involvement?

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Tell us just what is political about Jimmy's involvement?
    who are you addressing?

your Mommy perhaps

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

No answer? Didn't think so.