Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Kimmel's brilliant, must-see monologue from last night.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Why I am I not surprised you didn’t understand how I made a play on your words. You actually thought I thought you meant twenty five cents

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahajahhahahahahahhahaha ahahahahhaha

Dumbass.

You thought I would give you a quarter

bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah

Looks like I triggered Nomad again. So easy. My job is done here

2. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.2 For This Awful Post:

Rune (09-23-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Great stuff re: the Graham-Cassidy bill

You mean the Hypocrite who used a non-profit childrens hospital that is funded by private sector donations to treat the child of a multimillionaire.....and then lying and suggesting that its because of Government that his child was saved?

Fact the hospital that treated his child receives over 200 million annually from the private sector and this rich tight ass took advantage of the situation........to get the best medical treatment on earth due, not to big brother, but due to private sector free market capitalism. I simply love to watch these Hollywood types attempt to debate someone that is actually intelligent....they assume their fame makes them smart, but when they are face to face with someone that actually know the facts, its like watching a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

You can base your morality or lack thereof on tinsel town an its make believe world....but I prefer to construct a foundation of morality on the ROCK of truth.
    Last edited by Ralph; 09-23-2017 at 06:53 AM.

4. The Following User Groans At Ralph For This Awful Post:

Rune (09-23-2017)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Life is Golden (09-23-2017), TheDonald (09-23-2017)

6. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    You mean the Hypocrite who used a non-profit childrens hospital that is funded by private sector donations to treat the child of a multimillionaire.....and then lying and suggesting that its because of Government that his child was saved?

Fact the hospital that treated his child receives over 200 million annually from the private sector and this rich tight ass took advantage of the situation........to get the best medical treatment on earth due, not to big brother, but due to private sector free market capitalism.
    He never said government saved his child. You are lying.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Rune (09-23-2017)

8. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    No....he used his child as an example of how a supposed single payer system could save the lives of children like his...never mentioning that Big Brother don't have a damn thing to do with funding hospitals such as the one that saved the life of his child. Get with the program. If there was a single payer system in play....this hypocrite most likely would have went to a nation where his child did not have to get permission from Big Brother to save the life of his child.

As I said.....I prefer the base my morality on reality, not fantasy or Hollywood.

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    OK I will agree with you, but what we are asking is WHAT IS JIMMY KIMMEL SAYING, and or WHAT IS HIS POINT?

What we are saying is that Kimmel is a babbling idiot with no point.

So tell us what is his point?

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No....he used his child as an example of how a supposed single payer system could save the lives of children like his...never mentioning that Big Brother don't have a damn thing to do with funding hospitals such as the one that saved the life of his child. Get with program.
    Again, whoosh right over your pointed little cap!

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,000 Times in 8,027 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You thought I would give you a quarter

bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah

Looks like I triggered Nomad again. So easy. My job is done here
    Notice how the greedy, ignorant right-wing douchebags STILL have not taken a stab at trying to explain why, if this latest abomination from the Repugnants is such a great plan and worthy of replacing Obamacare, have all those major medical organizations publicly opposed it???

Any of you juvenile greed bags out there got the balls or brains to provide us with a rationale for supporting something that every major health care organization in the country opposes????

Or will it just be more of the same juvenile insults that you fucktards are known for???

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    OK I will agree with you, but what we are asking is WHAT IS JIMMY KIMMEL SAYING, and or WHAT IS HIS POINT?

A reasonably intelligent third grader can figure that out.

Which of course, puts it beyond your grasp.

Just go back to your rattle and your pacifier.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Rune (09-23-2017)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Notice how the greedy, ignorant right-wing douchebags STILL have not taken a stab at trying to explain why, if this latest abomination from the Repugnants is such a great plan and worthy of replacing Obamacare, have all those major medical organizations publicly opposed it???

Any of you juvenile greed bags out there got the balls or brains to provide us with a rationale for supporting something that every major health care organization in the country opposes????

Or will it just be more of the same juvenile insults that you fucktards are known for???

Its simple.....Coverage does not mean good health care treatment. Obama care covers many but both the quality of treatment and cost are a joke as the program was designed to fail, and its in the process as we speek.

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I have already explained it. They are rent seekers. They fear true competition. With 50 states coming up with their own plans the companies will have to innovate to stay in business. It is easier to get in bed with with federal gubmint. They love and live for their corporate welfare which you CLAIM to oppose but apparently do not.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post

It's over your pointed little cap as well. It concerns a person being born with a medical problem that will become a pre existing condition which in turn will guarantee them having lifetime caps and high premiums under the Graham/Cassidy bill. Quality care will be unaffordable to most, unlike Kimmel who has private wealth and can afford quality care for his child.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Its simple.....Coverage does not mean good health care treatment. Obama care covers many but both the quality of treatment and cost are a joke as the program was designed to fail, and its in the process as we speek.
    GOP talking point

http://www.benefitspro.com/2017/07/0...-as-gop-claims

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fact the hospital that treated his child receives over 200 million annually from the private sector and this rich tight ass took advantage of the situation........to get the best medical treatment on earth due, not to big brother, but due to private sector free market capitalism. I simply love to watch these Hollywood types attempt to debate someone that is actually intelligent....they assume their fame makes them smart, but when they are face to face with someone that actually know the facts, its like watching a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

You can base your morality or lack thereof on tinsel town an its make believe world....but I prefer to construct a foundation of morality on the ROCK of truth.
    Just because it's a non-profit hospital does not mean they give away free halth care to anyone who walks through the door, moron.

They charge just as much as any other hospital, but will "free ride" certain individuals who meet certain financial criteria.

I guarantee you Kimmel paid his hospital bills either out of his own pocket or via his extremely expensive health insurance.

So you have no point whatsoever.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (09-23-2017), Phantasmal (09-23-2017)

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I have already explained it. They are rent seekers. They fear true competition. With 50 states coming up with their own plans the companies will have to innovate to stay in business. It is easier to get in bed with with federal gubmint. They love and live for their corporate welfare which you CLAIM to oppose but apparently do not.
    Total bullshit pulled straight outta your ass.

Go ahead and back up your moronic assertions with some credible sources.

We'll wait....
    C'MON MAN!!!!

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just because it's a non-profit hospital does not mean they give away free halth care to anyone who walks through the door, moron.

They charge just as much as any other hospital, but will "free ride" certain individuals who meet certain financial criteria.

I guarantee you Kimmel paid his hospital bills either out of his own pocket or via his extremely expensive health insurance.

So you have no point whatsoever.
    I didn't know what he was talking about, I was going to investigate, but you are correct, many Catholic hospitals are non profit, but you still have to pay!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Nomad (09-23-2017)