Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Black NFL players send Goodell a memo demanding racial justice!! NFL is 70% black

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    See that blue on her shoulder?

It's called a sports bra, which tends to make one look flat-chested.

If you think she has a man's face, my question is what is wrong with you?

Back to my original question about republicans and women who don't need you.
    you think no Democrats comment on women's looks?

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

See that blue on her shoulder?

It's called a sports bra, which tends to make one look flat-chested.
    BS. It's just a blue thing and you're a pervert. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    BS. It's just a blue thing and you're a pervert. THINK
    'Think' from a fucking moron.

Don't know much about women, eh?

Not at all surprising.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    you think no Democrats comment on women's looks?
    We comment on women's looks all the time .. just don't jump to call them men because they don't fall in line.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We comment on women's looks all the time .. just don't jump to call them men because they don't fall in line.
    You think that's a democrat vs Republican thing?

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What do you mean by fall in line? (I think I know but I'll ask before assuming)

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

On a separate note, I peeked in on the game last night and those uniforms were horrendous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What do you mean by fall in line? (I think I know but I'll ask before assuming)
    Not the typical republican Stepford wife.

Women who don't need you.

Had I shown you a picture of her at a Trump convention, seriously doubt you would have called her a man .. which she looks nothing like.

What kind of 'men' do you hang with? :0)

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope, it's a republican thing period. You guys hate everybody.

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not the typical republican Stepford wife.

Women who don't need you.

Had I shown you a picture of her at a Trump convention, seriously doubt you would have called her a man .. which she looks nothing like.

What kind of 'men' do you hang with? :0)
    I've seen debates about women in Atlanta but if that is hot to you then what some people say about the ATL is true. I've spent too much time in LA and seen too many beautiful women. She looked like a dude in that soccer picture. To each his own their personal preference but she looked like a dude

11. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope, it's a republican thing period. You guys hate everybody.
    Oookkkkaayyy

12. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,037 Times in 14,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Good questions.

Falcons to offer lowest concession prices in major team sports in 2017

Atlanta Falcons fans might encounter sticker shock when they attend their first game in Mercedes-Benz Stadium next year. That's because the team announced Monday that it will offer what will amount to the lowest concession prices at the major-sports-team level.

A bottomless soda, which will come with free and unlimited refills, will cost $2 -- the same cost as a bottle of water, popcorn and a pretzel. A slice of pizza, peanuts and fries will be $3 each, while a cheeseburger will cost $5. A chicken tenders basket will cost $6.

"We'll be able to feed a family of four at our games for $27," said Steve Cannon, CEO of the AMB Group, the family of businesses owned by Arthur Blank that includes the Falcons, Atlanta United and the new stadium that will open in 2017. "That's 60 to 70 percent cheaper than our competitors."

---

Unlike most teams, selling concession rights in exchange for guaranteed cash, Blank -- who had often talked about making concession prices match those offered to patrons at Augusta National for the Masters -- didn't make that deal. Instead, his company forged an operator relationship with Levy Restaurants that comes with a flat management fee. That allowed the team creativity to make the drastic change.

Cannon said the stadium will have premium food items as well, as deals are currently being negotiated with Atlanta's top chefs and restaurateurs. He said that those prices also will match what the items cost in the outside world without additional markup.

The prices will be the same for concerts and other events in the stadium, including the 2018 College Football Playoff Title Game and the 2020 Final Four.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-benz-stadium

Management says they are committed to keeping concession prices low, and they know how to do it.

Atlanta Falcons tickets among the most affordable in the NFL
    https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...ffordable.html

No Single-Game Tickets At Falcons Stadium
    Focus is on value in personal seat licenses for Mercedes-Benz Stadium, plan SRO options
    http://www.venuestoday.com/news/deta...alcons-stadium

Arthur Blank is considered one of the best owners in the NFL.

Is Arthur Blank the Only Good Owner in the NFL?
    The Atlanta Falcons’ new stadium is going to be beautiful. And if all goes to plan, it’s also going to help a depressed community that’s heard big talk before.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/is-arth...ner-in-the-nfl
    Those prices seem to be pretty reasonable. For the Jets....who absolutely suck....the PSL price is $15,000...just for the right to pay a ridiculous per seat price for season tix. I have friends who have held season tickets for decades, who told the Jets to stuff their tix up their asses.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you think $5 for a cheeseburger is expensive? where the hell do you live?
    Judging by every post the moron makes, I'd say somewhere in the 1950s
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes. Are there any gay women displayed prominently on Fox?

15. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I've seen debates about women in Atlanta but if that is hot to you then what some people say about the ATL is true. I've spent too much time in LA and seen too many beautiful women. She looked like a dude in that soccer picture. To each his own their personal preference but she looked like a dude
    Not the least bit interested in your version of debates about Atlanta women. I leave that bullshit to 12 year olds.

I've lived in the LA as well, and I've visited many cities all over the country. LA has no premium on beautiful women.