Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Black NFL players send Goodell a memo demanding racial justice!! NFL is 70% black

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    I am showing you how the police deal with knives over here, I don't know if that guy was mentally ill or not. UK police are also issued with stab proof jackets for incidents such as this, killing suspects is a last resort.
    Then why are you trying to compare apples to oranges, when you don't know if the guy in your second video was mentally ill or not; especially when your first video showed someone who was mentally ill?
    Now add in that your Bobbies were definitely farther away, then the two American Officers were.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Then why are you trying to compare apples to oranges, when you don't know if the guy in your second video was mentally ill or not; especially when your first video showed someone who was mentally ill?
    Now add in that your Bobbies were definitely farther away, then the two American Officers were.
    I truly don't understand what you are saying. The two cops knew that man in Dallas suffered from schizophrenia, they both had Tasers and chemical sprays at their disposal but resorted to killing the poor bastard instead. Not as a last resort either, it was their first instinct.

3. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Are you suggesting that with ratings down, that they're still making the same revenue?
    Quite possibly. People might not watch, but will still buy NFL branded 'stuff'. Are you saying that there are empty seats? It's kinda hard to tell in the early part of the season. Baseball is at its peak.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Yeah. One party was robbed of potential and the other party reaped it. Time to give it back if we are ever to heal.

My family arrived long after it happened so I'm tired of getting lumped in with those who still hold the stolen wealth. I think if it can be proven through records, there could be a legal case made for some kind of civil payment. This country allowed people to be owned for god's sake. Imagine your relatives entire lives worth of labor stolen from them and allowed by your government. We should make it right as best we can and try to move on. Sorry if you don't think they are owed anything, but I happen to think that in the least racial sense possible, I have laid out an economic argument for reparations. It was evil and I want the evildoers to pay. We have to get the wealth they passed on. Records, baby, records will tell the tale.
    All of this obsession with dead evil doers lol.

Reparations are wrong headed on several layers. For one thing it's unfair to the *innocent* parties that would have their wealth confiscated and given to a party that simply didn't exist at the time the evil was done.

Also, historically the ultimate origin of the slave industry started with blacks or Muslims in Africa. White Europeans didn't go into the bush in search of slaves---they went to slave markets in Africa and bought them off other blacks.

Let that thought sink in. Without the help of black Africans, the African slave trade either wouldn't have existed at all or it would have been so small it would hardly be worth talking about. Europeans who went into the African bush to capture slaves would probably never come back out. Rather, these people were initially captured by other tribes, and then brought to the coastal regions to be sold to Europeans.

In purely market terms, the Europeans were the middlemen and not the producers.

It also bears mentioning that Muslims were pretty active in the African slave trade as *producers* in North Africa.

I could go on. Reparations just isn't a good idea.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    All of this obsession with dead evil doers lol.

Reparations are wrong headed on several layers. For one thing it's unfair to the *innocent* parties that would have their wealth confiscated and given to a party that simply didn't exist at the time the evil was done.

Also, historically the ultimate origin of the slave industry started with blacks or Muslims in Africa. White Europeans didn't go into the bush in search of slaves---they went to slave markets in Africa and bought them off other blacks.

Let that thought sink in. Without the help of black Africans, the African slave trade either wouldn't have existed at all or it would have been so small it would hardly be worth talking about. Europeans who went into the African bush to capture slaves would probably never come back out. Rather, these people were initially captured by other tribes, and then brought to the coastal regions to be sold to Europeans.

In purely market terms, the Europeans were the middlemen and not the producers.

It also bears mentioning that Muslims were pretty active in the African slave trade as *producers* in North Africa.

I could go on. Reparations just isn't a good idea.
    Yes those are inconvenient aspects of the slave trade that get swept under the carpet. There was also a large Dutch Jewish involvement as well but that is very rarely mentioned.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/how-cu...e-slave-trade/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-23-2017)

7. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Yes those are inconvenient aspects of the slave trade that get swept under the carpet. There was also a large Dutch Jewish involvement as well but that is very rarely mentioned.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/how-cu...e-slave-trade/
    Indeed, the historical guilt abounds with virtually no innocent parties.

But it's history.

What's telling is that slavery exists today and hardly anyone talks about it. If an individual is subject to slavery *today* he/she has an absolute right to some form of reparations or recompense from the offending parties.

But that doesn't speak to white privilege or black reparations other leftist nostrums.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Atlanta has horrible sports fans though. Maybe the braves draw but y'all didn't draw anyone during the 'Nique years and the hawks still have trouble as do the crappy Falcons. G Tech doesn't draw. I mean I love Atlanta but the city sucks for sports
    Atlanta is a destination city, lots of people moving here somewhere else, including me. People move here still rooting for the teams they left, including me. The most attended games where the games with big stars and nationally popular teams, where Atlantans went to root for them, not Atlanta.

Add to that, the management of Atlanta's sports teams sucked. They were. and in the case of the Hawks, still are horrible. Didn't want to spend in money. Dominique had no help.

None of that is the case with the Falcons. Even during the Vick years, their games were well-attended and loud. Today the Falcons are celebrated and widely supported by its fans.

If you watched the national game between the Falcons and the Packers you would have seen that .. even though the announcers spent a lot of time just alking about the stadium.

Enter the sense of community I talked about .. that intangible benefit unquantified in am economist analysis of why publicly finance a stadium. Arthur Black and the Falcons have brought together a city of people from somewhere else and helped to forge them into a stronger community. How much is that worth?
    Last edited by blackascoal; 09-23-2017 at 07:24 AM.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

9. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Great news ..

President Trump says NFL players who protest anthem should be fired

President Donald Trump talked about the NFL for a portion of his time on stage at a rally in Huntsville, Alabama, on Friday night. He mentioned how penalties for hard hits are “ruining the game,” he said fans should leave the stadium if they see players kneeling for the anthem, and he said that he wishes owners would fire players who protested the anthem.
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/dona...oft-concussion

Expect the protest to widen.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

10. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump Says He's Withdrawn Stephen Curry's White House Invitation
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

Curry's stock rises ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-23-2017)

12. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Donald Trump Says He's Withdrawn Stephen Curry's White House Invitation
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

Curry's stock rises ..
    I already like the kid, this just made him solid gold!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

blackascoal (09-23-2017)

14. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bill Maher and Bob Costas Take Trump to Task Over His Colin Kaepernick Rant
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartandhp

Their stock rises ..

15. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yeah lets make the NFL 13% black like equality dictates. Let some white boys make 20 million a year for playing a kid's game. This is so hilarious and hypocritical and all the fans can see it.
    i love football,i love my county more,screw the NFL and their spineless comish.

16. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

I truly don't understand what you are saying. The two cops knew that man in Dallas suffered from schizophrenia, they both had Tasers and chemical sprays at their disposal but resorted to killing the poor bastard instead. Not as a last resort either, it was their first instinct.
    i do not watch sports for politics ,these kneeling playres,just like you are pissing on the men and women graves who died fighting for that flag.
    the NFL can go to hell.

17. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Let that thought sink in. Without the help of black Africans, the African slave trade either wouldn't have existed at all or it would have been so small it would hardly be worth talking about. Europeans who went into the African bush to capture slaves would probably never come back out. Rather, these people were initially captured by other tribes, and then brought to the coastal regions to be sold to Europeans..
    That's the great truth all our school textbooks leave out. Blacks sold other blacks to the europeans. But books blame the whole slave trade on the europeans.

Let me add that american blacks are still slaves and controlled by white people. Instead of living on plantations, they live on welfare. Just as the democrats intended.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

18. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Trump needs to say - "White americans give black americans something like a TRILLION dollars every year in welfare and affirmative action jobs. Everywhere i look i see special treatment for blacks."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)