Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Black NFL players send Goodell a memo demanding racial justice!! NFL is 70% black

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Those prices seem to be pretty reasonable. For the Jets....who absolutely suck....the PSL price is $15,000...just for the right to pay a ridiculous per seat price for season tix. I have friends who have held season tickets for decades, who told the Jets to stuff their tix up their asses.
    I think Arthur Blank is about as good of an owner as one can expect .. and his Falcons are a threat to return to the Super Bowl.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

those are reasonable prices..very reasonable..it goes to show a sports franchise doesn't have to gouge their fans.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

blackascoal (09-22-2017)

4. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Yes. Are there any gay women displayed prominently on Fox?
    I have no idea. What does that have to do with anything?

5. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,008 Times in 14,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I have no idea. What does that have to do with anything?
    Wow.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Wow.
    Wow what?

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    BS BS BS. None of these blacks care about blacks being killed. If they did they'd protest all the blacks killed by other blacks. About a thousand of those for every black killed by a cop.

Fact is blacks are super-racist in that they hate white people and that's what this is all about. That and getting the white man to give them more free stuff.
    No, there's a distinction between citizens killing each other and agents of the government killing citizens. You know this, but you think making tired old racist comments is more fun.
    I get it. Trolling be fun. Whatever. It's the internet and this site is mostly unfiltered.

There's is a kernel of truth in your racist screed, however, and that is that many descendants of slaves do feel there should be a reckoning similar to what native american tribes have recieved and I think it should be talked about. I think it would have to be funded by citizens who are descendants of slave owners and the citizenry that allowed it to exist. Trace the various census rosters from the date of declaration of independence to date of the emancipation proclamation and get your payers. Now trace their heritage to the present and find our group of people who will have to cough up some dough. I imagine there could be a class action suit filed if someone were to collate the data and define the parties adequately.

Thanks for your racist post. You helped me come up with a good idea

*Now this is how you deal with a racist dumbass on the internet

8. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ratings might be down, but they are hardly bleeding fans. Fantasy football has exploded, and people who might not have paid attention the the game are now involved more than ever.
    The NFL gets no profits off of Fantasy Football.
    It's like saying Game of Thrones earns money off of D&D players.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    No, there's a distinction between citizens killing each other and agents of the government killing citizens. You know this, but you think making tired old racist comments is more fun.
    I get it. Trolling be fun. Whatever. It's the internet and this site is mostly unfiltered.

There's is a kernel of truth in your racist screed, however, and that is that many descendants of slaves do feel there should be a reckoning similar to what native american tribes have recieved and I think it should be talked about. I think it would have to be funded by citizens who are descendants of slave owners and the citizenry that allowed it to exist. Trace the various census rosters from the date of declaration of independence to date of the emancipation proclamation and get your payers. Now trace their heritage to the present and find our group of people who will have to cough up some dough. I imagine there could be a class action suit filed if someone were to collate the data and define the parties adequately.

Thanks for your racist post. You helped me come up with a good idea

*Now this is how you deal with a racist dumbass on the internet
    Penalize people for something they had nothing to do with? And pay recompense to people who never lived a day of their lives as slaves because they're great grand parents were even born yet while it was going on?

You call that a good idea?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    I think Arthur Blank is about as good of an owner as one can expect .. and his Falcons are a threat to return to the Super Bowl.
    Why, is the Super bowl going to be short ticket takers this year??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Penalize people for something they had nothing to do with? And pay recompense to people who never lived a day of their lives as slaves because they're great grand parents were even born yet while it was going on?

You call that a good idea?
    Yeah. One party was robbed of potential and the other party reaped it. Time to give it back if we are ever to heal.

My family arrived long after it happened so I'm tired of getting lumped in with those who still hold the stolen wealth. I think if it can be proven through records, there could be a legal case made for some kind of civil payment. This country allowed people to be owned for god's sake. Imagine your relatives entire lives worth of labor stolen from them and allowed by your government. We should make it right as best we can and try to move on. Sorry if you don't think they are owed anything, but I happen to think that in the least racial sense possible, I have laid out an economic argument for reparations. It was evil and I want the evildoers to pay. We have to get the wealth they passed on. Records, baby, records will tell the tale.

12. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I had another thought. The government collected taxes on the stolen wealth. We can calculate their take and add it to the tally and it will dwarf anyone else's share of the load so you can rest easy if you think you're in the payer party.

13. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,008 Times in 14,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    The NFL gets no profits off of Fantasy Football.
    It's like saying Game of Thrones earns money off of D&D players.

Are we discussing revenue, or ratings?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Damn those black people!!!!!😂

15. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post

Fan Friendly Menu ..

Coke / with free refillable cup - $2.
    Hot Dog - $2.
    Dasani Water Bottle - $2.
    Popcorn - $2.
    Pretzel - $2.
    Nachos and Cheese - $3.
    Waffle Fries - $3.
    Pizza Slice - $3.
    Bud Light Draft - $5.
    Cheeseburger - $5.Chicken Tenders Basket with Fries - $6.

Those are excellent prices. I was at the Steelers game on Sunday, bought a bottle of water and it was $4.50! And it wasn't even the big bottle!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

16. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

blackascoal (09-22-2017)

17. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Those are excellent prices. I was at the Steelers game on Sunday, bought a bottle of water and it was $4.50! And it wasn't even the big bottle!
    ... and the stadium is keeping those prices for all events. Concerts, conferences, and all sporting events.

Hopefully this leads other owners and venues to follow suit.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.