Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Black NFL players send Goodell a memo demanding racial justice!! NFL is 70% black

1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    To be clear I can't speak about this without your approval that I'm speaking about what you want spoken?
    You did speak to what you wanted .. I addressed it .. now I'm asking if you want to talk about the real issue.

I don't suspect that you do.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    You did speak to what you wanted .. I addressed it .. now I'm asking if you want to talk about the real issue.

I don't suspect that you do.
    the real issue of players protesting police violence and racism. What would you like me to do BAC?

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the real issue of players protesting police violence and racism. What would you like me to do BAC?
    :0) I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to do my friend.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

:0) I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to do my friend.
    You want me to vote Democratic. I go back to my previous comment which you didn't replay to. The City of Oakland has no Republicans and hasn't for decades. Democrats dominate California and have run the legislature for decades.

Where is the reform of the police department going to come from?

5. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You want me to vote Democratic. I go back to my previous comment which you didn't replay to. The City of Oakland has no Republicans and hasn't for decades. Democrats dominate California and have run the legislature for decades.

Are you serious? :0)

When have I EVER asked you to vote democratic?

Stop dancing .. if you don't want to talk about this issue, don't.

6. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you serious? :0)

When have I EVER asked you to vote democratic?

Stop dancing .. if you don't want to talk about this issue, don't.
    What about race and police violence would you like to talk about?

7. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Reform will come from the American people .. no differently than civil rights.

The difference is the issue is no longer under the rug.

8. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What about race and police violence would you like to talk about?
    You don't get it .. IF you want to talk about this issue, isn't race and police violence something that you'd want to talk about?

9. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok. How do you see/envision this reform taking shape?

10. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't get it .. IF you want to talk about this issue, isn't race and police violence something that you'd want to talk about?
    i'm asking you questions how we will deal with police violence.

11. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

There is no issue. Black men are not being oppressed and victimized by the police. I posted facts about it.

Like a lemming you take high profile events sensationalized by the media designed to whip you into a frenzy and act like it is an ongoing problem. It is not.

Black men are 10 times more likely to be killed by another black man than a white cop. Black men are more likely to be struck by lightning than by killed by a white cop. Those are facts.

12. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ok. How do you see/envision this reform taking shape?
    Reform begins in the courts .. Put violent cops in jail, and if they kill innocent people, keep them in jail for a very long time.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-25-2017), TTQ64 (09-25-2017)

14. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

you're going to spend the rest of your pathetic life waiting for racism to be COMPLETLY removed from anything, from police, from CEO's, from everyday life.

Do you not get that? We have systems in place to deal with racism as it comes up.
    Cwacko has asked you three times to discuss what you mean, what your solution is. And notice you don't have any conversation. You have nothing to offer except that you can cite the .01% of police that are racists.

You are a loser dude, in the worse sense of the word, a disgrace to your own race, the country you live in, and most sadly to your children. Who are probably trying to live their lives with the rest of us, in this great country and all it offers.

What have you contributed to anything besides the constant whining?
    you're a freak with no meaning to anything outside of your racist bubble
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

15. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i'm asking you questions how we will deal with police violence.
    Address it as racism, murder, and abuse of the badge.

16. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

The NFL rules on the National Anthem can be found on pages A62-63 of the NFLs game operations manual:

The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
    During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.