Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why does this sound like it's from the 1800's?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Trump To African Leaders: My Friends Go To Your Countries To Get Rich
    He also praised Africa’s non-existent nation of Nambia.

Africa is a continent of “tremendous, tremendous potential,” U.S. President Donald Trump told African leaders at a luncheon on Wednesday.

“Africa has tremendous business potential,” Trump continued, while hosting the leaders of Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Namibia, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa and Uganda during the United Nations General Assembly in New York. “I have so many friends going to your countries trying to get rich. I congratulate you,” he said. “They’re spending a lot of money.”

He went on to praise health care advancements in the non-existent country of Nambia. It is unclear if he was referring to Gambia in West Africa, Zambia in southern Africa, or perhaps Namibia in southwest Africa. White House transcripts suggest the latter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009
    Huffington post? LMAO "non-existing Namibia"? The mispronounced drop of an "i" certainly is a great condemnation, Its not like he did not even know how many states exist in the United States of America.

If Donald Trump passes gas the left wing rags headline reads, "Trump shits himself in public". Talk about being in panic mode. Really? An article about the articulation abilities of the sitting president is just about as important as the type of shoes worn by the first lady.

GOSSIP: The spreading of frivolous information based upon a lack of investigative skills.

Surprise! Another thread dedicated to gossip, is this the impression that anyone wants to project about the modern democrat party? This is like looking at an episode of the "view". It must be true, the gonads have been removed from all men that define themselves as PROGRESSIVE....the "femi-nazi's" rule with the men walking 3 paces behind?
    Last edited by Ralph; 09-21-2017 at 06:06 AM.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Africa will still stay mired in poverty. A few high ranking officials will line their pockets, and the bulk of the population will see no reward.
    Just the way you want it. Oh and don’t forget the liberal policies that prevent them from exploiting their own natural resources to grow their economy. Or even worse your desire to ban DDT leading to more black deaths from malaria when it was virtually wiped out.

The question is why do leftists like you hate black people and even more importantly why do so called blacks like TTQ and BAC Panther continue to support democrats when their policies lead to nothing but misery for the blacks.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-21-2017)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    You think I haven't meant everything I've said? We can't all be worthless lying cowards like you, IHA. Now, go wave a Confederate canton.
    Oh I am sure you mean it in your uneducated and misguided way. I just think it is funny that they still call you racist and they don’t think you are any different than me. I guess the irony is lost on you

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Oh I am sure you mean it in your uneducated and misguided way. I just think it is funny that they still call you racist and they don’t think you are any different than me. I guess the irony is lost on you
    Not at all. I consider both of you to be the enemies of the free world.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-21-2017)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Huffington post? LMAO "non-existing Namibia"? The mispronounced drop of an "i" certainly is a great condemnation, Its not like he did not even know how many states exist in the United States of America.

If Donald Trump passes gas the left wing rags headline reads, "Trump shits himself in public". Talk about being in panic mode. Really? An article about the articulation abilities of the sitting president is just about as important as the type of shoes worn by the first lady.

GOSSIP: The spreading of frivolous information based upon a lack of investigative skills.

Surprise! Another thread dedicated to gossip, is this the impression that anyone wants to project about the modern democrat party? This is like looking at an episode of the "view". It must be true, the gonads have been removed from all men that define themselves as PROGRESSIVE....the "femi-nazi's" rule with the men walking 3 paces behind?
    The left continues to marginalize itself with playground taunts. The new time cover says it all.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,261 Times in 33,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    The left continues to marginalize itself with playground taunts. The new time cover says it all.
    You criticize everyone but Donnie who uses more playground taunts than anyone. You are in as much denial as Melanie.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (09-21-2017)

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    You criticize everyone but Donnie who uses more playground taunts than anyone. You are in as much denial as Melanie.
    His are legitimlegitimate yours get sillier by the day.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    tremendous

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,261 Times in 33,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    His are legitimlegitimate yours get sillier by the day.
    See, I told you, you're in denial.

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

You only need to convince yourself that you are not racist.

Not sure how you think Kasich or O'Malley are anything other than racist themselves. Please spare me the spin that he's a dem.....he still votes for republican policies that destroy the Black community, as you do.
    Then why did you vote for the hildebeest? She not only supported racist policies but outright coined a racial slur - super predators. Oh, she "misspoke", kinda like Robert Byrd, Grand Wizard. Ironic how you think anybody that you disagree with on any subject is a racist but you defend the real ones.

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    What are you, ten years old?

You know what I have noticed? While your rightwing buddies and allies on this board are spewing degenerate racism, calling black posters n*ggers,
    Where have I done that? Link? defending Nazi marchers,[/QUOTE]Where have I done that? Link? The only racist thing I admit to is advocating a healthy diet which ttq says makes me a racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    and generally turning this board into a Stormfront 2, where have you been? You seem to have generally been silent in the face of this hailstorm of bigotry ....reluctant to get in the faces or your racist buddies, allies, and cohorts.
    Avocados are good for you.

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then why did you vote for the hildebeest? She not only supported racist policies but outright coined a racial slur - super predators. Oh, she "misspoke", kinda like Robert Byrd, Grand Wizard. Ironic how you think anybody that you disagree with on any subject is a racist but you defend the real ones.
    It's not any one I disagree with, that's a right wing racist talking point, it's those who support institutional racism like you do.

Hilary acknowledge her mistake in supporting racist white wing ways with the 3 strikes, apologized and is willing to do prison reform and move forward with an agenda that included prison reform.

You can throw all the racist white wing false talking points at me all you want. I've heard them 1000 times and there is still no comparison to the racist right that you support.

The racist, greedy, violent white people are on the right and support institutional racism and oppression.....and you are on that side.

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where have I done that? Link? defending Nazi marchers,
    Where have I done that? Link? The only racist thing I admit to is advocating a healthy diet which ttq says makes me a racist. Avocados are good for you.[/QUOTE]

You are a fucking liar.

I have called you a racist from the day I started posting, because you are.

Trying to lie and say it's because you support a healthy diet is just more dumb shit from you,

Why didn't you post the real reason why I call you a racist? It's on the board for everyone to see.

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not any one I disagree with, that's a right wing racist talking point, it's those who support institutional racism like you do.

Hilary acknowledge her mistake in supporting racist white wing ways with the 3 strikes, apologized and is willing to do prison reform and move forward with an agenda that included prison reform.

You can throw all the racist white wing false talking points at me all you want. I've heard them 1000 times and there is still no comparison to the racist right that you support.

The racist, greedy, violent white people are on the right and support institutional racism and oppression.....and you are on that side.
    I acknowledge my mistake of advocating a healthy diet.
    We should all gorge on a diet of egg mcmuffins, big macs and super sized french fries.