Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Isn't it amazing? They want SO BADLY for Trump to be wiretapped that they just shit themselves over it.

Priceless!
    I will have to get Grind to do a word cloud analysis of your posts, I bet over 50% have scatological references.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    I will have to get Grind to do a word cloud analysis of your posts, I bet over 50% have scatological references.
    "Shit is a powerful word. Just think of all the concepts and ideas you can communicate with it. Shit may just be the most powerful word in the English language.

Consider: You can be shit faced, be shit out of luck, or have shit for brains. With a little effort you can get your shit together, find a place for your shit or decide to shit or get off the pot. You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, and tell others to eat shit and die.

You can shit or go blind, have a shit fit or just shit your life away. People can be shit headed, shit for brains, shit blinded, shit over or shit on. Some people know their shit while others don't know the difference between shit and shineola.

There are lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy shits, and sweet shits. There is bull shit, dog shit, cat shit, bird shit, whale shit, rat shit, and horse shit. There is tough shit, hard shit, soft shit, slimy shit, rough shit, limp shit. You can shit a blue streak, shit bricks, shit pink twinkies, shit marbles, or shit your guts out.

You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, or duck when the shit hits the fan. You can take a shit, give a shit, keep shit or serve shit on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep shit, or be happier than a pig in shit.

Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain shitty. There is funny shit and sad shit, bad shit and good shit. Some shit doesn't stink while other things really smell like shit.

Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit, and there are times when you feel like shit. You can be faster than shit or you can be slower than shit. Sometimes you'll find shit on a stick, sometimes you'll find shit everywhere, and then there are times when you can't find shit at all. You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a lot of weird shit..

You can carry shit in a bucket, put shit in a barrel, have a pile of shit, have a mountain of shit, have a river of shit, or find yourself up shit creek without a paddle. You can slice shit, spread shit, dunk shit or jump shit, and some people just can't cut the shit.

There is fun shit and dull shit, silly shit and serious shit. Sometimes you really need this shit and sometimes you don't want any shit at all. You can stir shit, kick shit or stick your ass out the window and shit on the world. Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other times you swim in a lake of shit and come out smelling like a rose.

Shit! When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of creation. This means the universe did not begin with a BIG BANG but rather with a BIG DUMP. Keep that in mind the next time you flush the toilet. And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need to know anything else."

Eat the corn out of my shit, asshole.
    Last edited by domer76; 09-21-2017 at 07:07 AM.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scaled cat View Post
    All the formatting in the world doesn't make your claims true, Christiecrite.

If the phones in question were the property of the Trump Organization or the Trump campaign, they were Trump's phones. Can you say with certainty that they weren't?
    You highlighted trump's spelling error, not mine. Oops!

Better delete it before you become a victim of trumpicide.

Btw, if the phone was in Manafort's apartment then it was Manafort's phone.

Paul Manafort, Floor 43

Trump’s former campaign manager, who resigned in August, has lived in Trump Tower since 2006. Manafort transferred the apartment from an LLC to his name in 2015.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-21-2017)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You highlighted trump's spelling error, not mine. Oops! Better delete it before you become a victim of trumpicide.
    I'm safe. Bigly. Believe me.

Ready to admit that Zappacrite is a hypocrite like yourself, Christiecrite?

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Post #2 is YOUR POST.

Y-O-U posted that CNN said Trump was wiretapped.

Now you're denying what you yourself said earlier.

You're so caught up in your infantile "gotcha" games you don't even know what you're posting any more.
    Why even bother with the little prick?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rantsalot View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rantsalot View Post
    What makes you think I care? Welcome to IA

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    What can I say...

Watching him squirm and reading his infantile diversions and evasions is fun.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

Rune (09-22-2017)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You highlighted trump's spelling error, not mine. Oops!

Better delete it before you become a victim of trumpicide.

Btw, if the phone was in Manafort's apartment then it was Manafort's phone.

Paul Manafort, Floor 43

Trump’s former campaign manager, who resigned in August, has lived in Trump Tower since 2006. Manafort transferred the apartment from an LLC to his name in 2015.
    EXACTLY!!

Trying to claim that every phone in Trump Tower is somehow Trump's is just more diversionary nonsense.

When my wife and I first moved to Houston, we rented a home.

The phone in that home was not the home owner's, nor did anyone consider it the home owner's, it was OURS.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    EXACTLY!!

Trying to claim that every phone in Trump Tower is somehow Trump's is just more diversionary nonsense.

When my wife and I first moved to Houston, we rented a home.

The phone in that home was not the home owner's, nor did anyone consider it the home owner's, it was OURS.
    It''s cute that Zappacrite, the king of diversionary nonsense is pretending that someone claimed that every phone in Trump Tower was tapped, or that every phone in Trump Tower was Trump's personal phone.

The fact is (notwithstanding Zappacrite's touching tale of his Texan notions of ownership) that Trump Tower (which Trump owns) was tapped during the Obama regime. We know this because of the revelations leaked to the media.

How many phones were tapped? I don't know, and neither does Zappacrite, but at least one had to have been tapped if the reports are accurate.

BTW, Zappacrite, unless Y O U purchased the phone and plugged it in, it probably wasn't your phone. It was more likely to have been either the landlord's property, or it belonged to the phone company, who leased it to the landlord, or to you - if the service was in your name.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS - CNN IS FAKE NEWS - CNN CAUGHT PHOTOSHOPPING T-SHIRT PIC TO BASH THE POTUS -