Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106

Thread: JPP Chickenshi...I mean Conservatives

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    21,326
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 5,879 Posts
    Groans
    67
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,670 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyParentsAreProud View Post
    Now, show us where he said he grabbed them by the pussy.
    It's right there...right above the dotted line.

    Then again, I already knew you'd ignore Trump's OWN WORDS to deny the proof right in front of you.

    Typical Trumpkin.
    JPP MOD "Civility":
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Zap, I hope you die in a fire. I hope your family hears your screams of agony, as your flesh melts and your eyes burst. That is my greatest wish in life, to see you in the most horirble pain imaginable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    women are dumb as rocks.
    Trump supporters "Making America Great"
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    You mother fuckers need to be hung like the niggers that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    you are nothing but a semen receptacle
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No, you're just a nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talcum X View Post
    Yes Toxic Titties is a reference to your cancer.

  2. The Following User Groans At ZappasGuitar For This Awful Post:

    Right (11-14-2017)

  3. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    It's right there...right above the dotted line.

    Then again, I already knew you'd ignore Trump's OWN WORDS to deny the proof right in front of you.

    Typical Trumpkin.
    You failed to show where he said that HE had grabbed anyone by the pussy.

  4. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    10,587
    Thanks
    6,131
    Thanked 2,533 Times in 2,133 Posts
    Groans
    261
    Groaned 654 Times in 588 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyParentsAreProud View Post
    Now, show us where he said he grabbed them by the pussy.
    Zippy is such a dishonest poster.

  5. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12,637
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 1,048 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 70 Times in 67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    And just HOW scared of honest dialogue are the usual JPP conservatives/Trumpkins?

    They've dedicated an entire thread to showcasing their Clinton Derangement Syndrome, but STILL just can't stand to have a dissenting opinion distract from their mastabatory Clinton hate/Trump love!

    Yes indeedy, they are most definitely a brave little clutch of Trumpkins.
    You've dedicated your entire life to be a piece of shit.

    You don't want honest dialogue. You want people to agree with you. You're the typical lefty that thinks those with which you disagree sitting down and shutting up while you run your dick sucker as dialogue. Typical Obama NL.

  6. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    21,326
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 5,879 Posts
    Groans
    67
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,670 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyParentsAreProud View Post
    You failed to show where he said that HE had grabbed anyone by the pussy.
    I predicted you'd never acknowledge Trump's own words and...VOILA!!

    You prove me right once more!

    JPP MOD "Civility":
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Zap, I hope you die in a fire. I hope your family hears your screams of agony, as your flesh melts and your eyes burst. That is my greatest wish in life, to see you in the most horirble pain imaginable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    women are dumb as rocks.
    Trump supporters "Making America Great"
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    You mother fuckers need to be hung like the niggers that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    you are nothing but a semen receptacle
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No, you're just a nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talcum X View Post
    Yes Toxic Titties is a reference to your cancer.

  7. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    21,326
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 5,879 Posts
    Groans
    67
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,670 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You've dedicated your entire life to be a piece of shit.

    You don't want honest dialogue. You want people to agree with you. You're the typical lefty that thinks those with which you disagree sitting down and shutting up while you run your dick sucker as dialogue. Typical Obama NL.
    Whatever I am, at least I'm not just another antiquated racist POS who has watched life pass him by.

    How's it feel to be irrelevant to today's society?

    You go on spitting your petty racist epithets.

    In a few more years you will be dead and no one will remember your hate.

    How sad.
    JPP MOD "Civility":
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Zap, I hope you die in a fire. I hope your family hears your screams of agony, as your flesh melts and your eyes burst. That is my greatest wish in life, to see you in the most horirble pain imaginable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    women are dumb as rocks.
    Trump supporters "Making America Great"
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    You mother fuckers need to be hung like the niggers that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    you are nothing but a semen receptacle
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No, you're just a nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talcum X View Post
    Yes Toxic Titties is a reference to your cancer.

  8. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12,637
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 1,048 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 70 Times in 67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Whatever I am, at least I'm not just another antiquated racist POS who has watched life pass him by.

    How's it feel to be irrelevant to today's society?

    You go on spitting your petty racist epithets.

    In a few more years you will be dead and no one will remember your hate.

    How sad.
    I already told you what you are, NL. How sad it must be to know no matter how long you live you'll never be anything more than what you currently are?

    I'm very relevant otherwise you wouldn't keep responding to me, BOY.

  9. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    I predicted you'd never acknowledge Trump's own words and...VOILA!!

    You prove me right once more!

    Those are not Trumps own words.

  10. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    21,326
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 5,879 Posts
    Groans
    67
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,670 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyParentsAreProud View Post
    Those are not Trumps own words.
    Oh really?

    Well then, whose words are they?

    They are certainly attributed to Trump in the transcript of the conversation.

    But please, set the record straight.
    JPP MOD "Civility":
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Zap, I hope you die in a fire. I hope your family hears your screams of agony, as your flesh melts and your eyes burst. That is my greatest wish in life, to see you in the most horirble pain imaginable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    women are dumb as rocks.
    Trump supporters "Making America Great"
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    You mother fuckers need to be hung like the niggers that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    you are nothing but a semen receptacle
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No, you're just a nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talcum X View Post
    Yes Toxic Titties is a reference to your cancer.

  11. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Oh really?

    Well then, whose words are they?
    They are your words, dishonest words.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post

    They are certainly attributed to Trump in the transcript of the conversation.
    No, they are not. Nowhere in the transcript does Trump say that he has grabbed women by their pussies.

  12. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    21,326
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 5,879 Posts
    Groans
    67
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,670 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyParentsAreProud View Post
    Nowhere in the transcript does Trump say that he has grabbed women by their pussies.
    I did indeed highlight Trump's own words, proving he said what I claimed.

    Am I surprised another desperate Trumpkin would LIE about audio that clearly proves Trump has grabbed women by the pussy and boasted about doing just that to Billy Bush?

    Of course not.

    It's no skin off my nose if another dishonest Trumpkin refuses to admit what can be heard clearly on the audiotape.
    JPP MOD "Civility":
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Zap, I hope you die in a fire. I hope your family hears your screams of agony, as your flesh melts and your eyes burst. That is my greatest wish in life, to see you in the most horirble pain imaginable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    women are dumb as rocks.
    Trump supporters "Making America Great"
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    You mother fuckers need to be hung like the niggers that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    you are nothing but a semen receptacle
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No, you're just a nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talcum X View Post
    Yes Toxic Titties is a reference to your cancer.

  13. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    I did indeed highlight Trump's own words, proving he said what I claimed.

    Am I surprised another desperate Trumpkin would LIE about audio that clearly proves Trump has grabbed women by the pussy and boasted about doing just that to Billy Bush?

    Of course not.

    It's no skin off my nose if another dishonest Trumpkin refuses to admit what can be heard clearly on the audiotape.
    If you listened to the audio or read the transcript you would know that's not what he said.

  14. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I might be movin to Montana
    Posts
    21,326
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 5,879 Posts
    Groans
    67
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,670 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyParentsAreProud View Post
    If you listened to the audio or read the transcript you would know that's not what he said.
    And if you weren't just another devoted Trumpkin wiling to lie about anything to defend your messiah, you'd be able to admit that it's universally accepted that Trump did indeed say he's grabbed women by the pussy.
    JPP MOD "Civility":
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Zap, I hope you die in a fire. I hope your family hears your screams of agony, as your flesh melts and your eyes burst. That is my greatest wish in life, to see you in the most horirble pain imaginable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    women are dumb as rocks.
    Trump supporters "Making America Great"
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    You mother fuckers need to be hung like the niggers that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    you are nothing but a semen receptacle
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No, you're just a nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talcum X View Post
    Yes Toxic Titties is a reference to your cancer.

  15. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    And if you weren't just another devoted Trumpkin wiling to lie about anything to defend your messiah, you'd be able to admit that it's universally accepted that Trump did indeed say he's grabbed women by the pussy.
    Lying is not universally accepted.

  16. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    10,587
    Thanks
    6,131
    Thanked 2,533 Times in 2,133 Posts
    Groans
    261
    Groaned 654 Times in 588 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyParentsAreProud View Post
    Lying is not universally accepted.
    Zippy is such a dishonest poster.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Right For This Post:

    MyParentsAreProud (11-16-2017)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2017, 12:22 PM
  2. What conservatives don't get
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 01:18 PM
  3. Conservatives...
    By Bfgrn in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 08:40 AM
  4. Fiscal Conservatives in - Social Conservatives out.
    By Socrtease in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 11:27 AM
  5. I <3 conservatives
    By Cool 90's Kid in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 04:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •