Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: They know he’s not a real Christian’: explains why evangelicals luv trumpf

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Evangelicals are not real Christians, either. They are grifters and assholes who wear religion on their sleeve as a shield from criticism for being assholes and grifters.
    sorry, God has already given the keys of heaven to Bill.......you will need to make application to him to keep evangelicals out.......

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Evangelicals are not real Christians, either. They are grifters and assholes who wear religion on their sleeve as a shield from criticism for being assholes and grifters.
    It doesn't matter what you think of anyone's religion, Canuck.

We have freedom of religion in America.

Now get back to washing those dishes @ Tim Horton's

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    You truly believe a narcissist like Trump has had a change of heart? That really is a stretch!
    Salvation is of God. He's the one who can break through a "heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

And, he is no "respecter of persons." Romans 2:11

God changed my heart and saved me from my sins and since he is no respecter of persons, he'll do it for anybody. That's what real mercy is all about. After that it's a learning and growing process, never ever reaching perfection of course. But, God alone sees the intent of a person who desires to live and grow in understanding of his Word and his Way.

The only time a follower of Christ is free from sin is when we are taken to Heaven where the Bible says, "For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." 1Corinthians 13-12
    And, "Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." 1John 3:1-3
    Last edited by Stretch; 09-06-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Bill (09-06-2017)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    You realize that's an old interview? When you ever decide to repent, ask forgiveness for your sins and believe Christ as your Savior, you won't like it if friends you knew in the past continue condemning you for your past.
    Not that old & nothing has changed since.......

He has not done that, he does not even see a need to..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Salvation is of God. He's the one who can break through a "heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

And, he is no "respecter of persons." Romans 2:11

God changed my heart and saved me from my sins and since he is no respecter of persons, he'll do it for anybody. That's what real mercy is all about. After that it's a learning and growing process, never ever reaching perfection of course. But, God alone sees the intent of a person who desires to live and grow in understanding of his Word and his Way.

The only time a follower Christ is free from sin is when we are taken to Heaven where the Bible says, "For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." 1Corinthians 13-12
    And, "Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." 1John 3:1-3
    This is your belief and I respect that, but I do not believe in a supreme being who interjects themselves into human lives.
    therefore, Trump would have to have some deep introspection into himself to change and I don't think he is capable of that.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I believe some are, although they would be hard to find here or on most boards.......

The kind that usually show up on boards declaring it are the ones no one would be able to tell/know they are by their actions.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostfalseProphet View Post
    sorry, God has already given the keys of heaven to Bill.......you will need to make application to him to keep evangelicals out.......
    As is typical you, nothing he said has anything to do w/ your stupid reply........

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    This is your belief and I respect that, but I do not believe in a supreme being who interjects themselves into human lives.
    therefore, Trump would have to have some deep introspection into himself to change and I don't think he is capable of that.
    You're honest. And, this is why a believer should always avoid arguments with those who do not believe. There is peace for both parties that way. I do not give my opinions when in discussions with non-believers. My opinions are inept and useless in the big picture. All I (or any believer) can do is offer what God says from his Word. After that, we let it go and move on. It's between them and the Lord at that point. I am not the way of salvation to anyone, LOL. Jesus alone is the Way.

"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet." Mat. 10-14

"Don't answer the foolish arguments; So as to imitate his folly, by passionate or reproachful speeches." Proverbs 26:4

Using the same logic, it would make sense for non-believers with no understanding of God's Word to let go of it as well when it comes to their personal "judgments" of any human being who says they have repented of their sins and accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. We're not perfect, just forgiven.

"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you." John14:16-17

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell." Mat. 10:28
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    As is typical you, nothing he said has anything to do w/ your stupid reply........
    please forgive me and let me back into heaven, bill.......I am sorry for insulting your intelligence and morality and apologize for thinking you're a pile of shit not worth looking at.......

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    please forgive me and let me back into heaven, bill.......I am sorry for insulting your intelligence and morality and apologize for thinking you're a pile of shit not worth looking at.......
    lol Lying the first chance you get, say not worth looking @ while in the act of looking @..... 200 hail mary's from 40 yards through the goal posts then 15 laps & eyes above while be watching lest you try to cheat again.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

It's always amusing to see liberals like silly Billy deciding what constitutes true Christianity.

I wonder if he lectures any Muslims on the morality of their words and deeds.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    lol Lying the first chance you get, say not worth looking @ while in the act of looking @..... 200 hail mary's from 40 yards through the goal posts then 15 laps & eyes above while be watching lest you try to cheat again.
    sorry......not Catholic.......no idea what a Hail Mary is, unless you want me to play football.......

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

tTe people the church trump claimed to be a member of, never saw him in attendance. He attempts to talk the bible and shows he never read it. He is a womanizer and a cheater . he has trouble getting lawyers because he does not pay them. He cheats contractors and workers just because he can. Trump is a despicable human being. he is what is wrong with America.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

@ Bill in post one.

A lot of the people who claim most fervently to be Christians, are actually some of the least Christian people you can imagine. Some of them might even be on this forum!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Bill (12-05-2017), Phantasmal (12-05-2017)

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep...... I have been surprised that some of them actually claim to be. Kinda sad really....