Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: would you guys please take Ricky and his Weasels back, to leave us alone....PLEASE!!.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry IG, they have now spent more time at Liberal Forum than they did at JPP........if they came here we would have to come to you and ask that you take them back......
    cool

I like that site too

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Oh, my, just look at all the nasty talk. You should have your mouth washed out using a whole bar of soap.
    why you little creep you...have the nerve to follow me here and soil my thread in front of these good people you little bastard

now ya really fuked up and teed the master shit starter......these people probably know you are the biggest pussy on the web..............but i am going to notarize this

remember when i pm'd you and you flipped out.everyone called you a wimp shirley

now ya going to make everyone here watch how to shred someone.......sperm burper

http://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24928

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by INGLORIOUS BASTARDS View Post
    lolol....so this is one of the many boards you frequent like a hungry whore at the local pilot flying j...you fucking capon

you been here since 14???...lol.....banned how many times??

i'm sure everyone here knows you are weak and stupid

not one fucking friend you made here............lol....i friended one already i don'teven know who the hell it is dooshawitz...lol

maybe people here should visit your digest over there and see how many time you got your fucking brains beaten in.....you cheap poli site intertwat whore
    I see you have fantasies here too...

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

why you little creep you...have the nerve to follow me here and soil my thread in front of these good people you little bastard

now ya really fuked up and teed the master shit starter......these people probably know you are the biggest pussy on the web..............but i am going to notarize this

remember when i pm'd you and you flipped out.everyone called you a wimp shirley

now ya going to make everyone here watch how to shred someone.......sperm burper

http://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24928
    More hallucinatory rant...

You should probably bring all this up with somebody who gives a shit...

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    More hallucinatory rant...

You should probably bring all this up with somebody who gives a shit...
    look girls.....go back to LF and argue this in your own bedroom......we already have a Zappy/Yurt dysfunctional marriage.......

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

why you little creep you...have the nerve to follow me here and soil my thread in front of these good people you little bastard... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations)
    You put a link in one of your posts that brought me right here, DumFuk...

And that's just another reason that you are a Fuktup Dude...

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

look girls.....go back to LF and argue this in your own bedroom......we already have a Zappy/Yurt dysfunctional marriage.......
    lol...don't worry.justansweringthe little leech

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol......hell bill...we don't want them to leave...we welcome them...lol...............however they needed to be put in line....again, they have nowhere to go...lol

we rarely ban people...outing or threat is a bounce...targeting members known kids or spouse without consent for ball bustin is a warning and then a bounce......we handle gore well...but it can't be ridikilis

and it is easy to return if you lay low and learned a lesson

we have always been very dysfunctional...but a good dysfunctional.we are hilarious....it is the funniest place once you get the hang of it

it is easy to enter our world, but difficult to stay............we have a probationary period...any newbie gets pounded by the opposition for around 250 posts....then moderately for another 250

after 500, your in the club..trouble is that we are like the hotel california...you can check out any time you want......youknow the rest

nice chattin bill...scuse my typing
    LOL...

Yea, I know how it works & I know why it works......

I could be totally wrong but it seemed like a real dog fight & not much else...... That was coming down from the top, blindly. Looked to me that those "foreign devils" stayed pretty much to themselves & weren't invading ya'lls threads, but again, that was just my observation.......

There are lots & lots of boards out there so I would guess they have options.... Going as a group/gang isn't the best way to go about starting a new home as you know but it can work if you guys give them a chance....

There is probably some good ppl in the bunch that can be worked w/ & make a contribution to the board, you don't want to toss out the baby w/ the bath water as they say.

Anyway my friend,

my 2 cents worth....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

come on, Bill.....don't pretend you haven't been there posting too.....
    Was it using my name Bill that gave me away??

Perhaps the duplicate threads here & there??

You're a bigger troll there than you are here..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    LOL...

Yea, I know how it works & I know why it works......

I could be totally wrong but it seemed like a real dog fight & not much else...... That was coming down from the top, blindly. Looked to me that those "foreign devils" stayed pretty much to themselves & weren't invading ya'lls threads, but again, that was just my observation.......

There are lots & lots of boards out there so I would guess they have options.... Going as a group/gang isn't the best way to go about starting a new home as you know but it can work if you guys give them a chance....

There is probably some good ppl in the bunch that can be worked w/ & make a contribution to the board, you don't want to toss out the baby w/ the bath water as they say.

Anyway my friend,

my 2 cents worth....
    lol...i always bust up when i see your sig...lol

those idiots ban themselves, not the other way around

ricky is eventually going to ban himself, it is inevitable

those guys started by totally insulting everyone and everything......so i came here...when someone calls my wife a dog and go see the vet, wtf...no way jose

if you notice the little yapers have pissed on the carpet and have calmed down...lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to INGLORIOUS BASTARDS For This Post:

Bill (08-30-2017)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Perhaps the duplicate threads
    You're a bigger troll there than you are here.......
    lol.....you pasting the same post in two different boards certainly isn't trolling is it?......

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol.....you pasting the same post in two different boards certainly isn't trolling is it?......
    No, why would that be trolling?? You playin dumb again??

Oh, my bad, you really don't post any threads, you probably don't know.