Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: would you guys please take Ricky and his Weasels back, to leave us alone....PLEASE!!.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    ^ He's all yours, cons! Time to get together for another group hug.
    i deeply apologize to you....that was wrong..............i invaded your space and again apologize

now lets say for a moment that i and 5 other cons just came here out of fucking nowhere and start totally insulting EVERYONE without REGARD to any political leanings.libberturds and conservatards alike...huhh...i mean brutal trolling and spamming shit and never talking about a god damned subject....everyone is a sexual deviant, ankle gummer, shriveled up hag..totally fucking stupid.and many other low life shit

we're a tight nit group for 10 fucking yrs.....we all care about each other no matter what.then we fucking have these turd hangers spamming

i will not tolerate that shit......i find out ricky and the aresanauts have been banned everywhere they go in the poli universe....you gotta be shittin me man

so i yondered here and found ricky was a wife beating racist who had a fashion for punching injun woman.....and he makes some cheap cactus wine that probably mimmicks peyote

so look kitty....ricky was here for what....5 weeks....lmfaolmfao..............then a lib mod cans him after thinking he was sliced bread for violating 12b

now ricky and the arganauts have been religated to a runny pile of shit that comes out of a taco bell.i ain't goanna tolerate the little bitch

our place is last chance finance.......and we are the only ones who will accept those curs and you know it.what is great is that they have nowhere else to go....hahahahahahahaha......we do appreciate them though.we lost a lot of libberturds
    to mental breakdowns after the don won...i mean they disappeared without a trace...the ones left are slowly recovering but are still jumpy

just keepin it real kitty....sorry again for my fuktaqrdery and my typing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to INGLORIOUS BASTARDS For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-29-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by INGLORIOUS BASTARDS View Post
    i deeply apologize to you....that was wrong..............i invaded your space and again apologize

now lets say for a moment that i and 5 other cons just came here out of fucking nowhere and start totally insulting EVERYONE without REGARD to any political leanings.libberturds and conservatards alike...huhh...i mean brutal trolling and spamming shit and never talking about a god damned subject....everyone is a sexual deviant, ankle gummer, shriveled up hag..totally fucking stupid.and many other low life shit

we're a tight nit group for 10 fucking yrs.....we all care about each other no matter what.then we fucking have these turd hangers spamming

i will not tolerate that shit......i find out ricky and the aresanauts have been banned everywhere they go in the poli universe....you gotta be shittin me man

so i yondered here and found ricky was a wife beating racist who had a fashion for punching injun woman.....and he makes some cheap cactus wine that probably mimmicks peyote

so look kitty....ricky was here for what....5 weeks....lmfaolmfao..............then a lib mod cans him after thinking he was sliced bread for violating 12b

now ricky and the arganauts have been religated to a runny pile of shit that comes out of a taco bell.i ain't goanna tolerate the little bitch

our place is last chance finance.......and we are the only ones who will accept those curs and you know it.what is great is that they have nowhere else to go....hahahahahahahaha......we do appreciate them though.we lost a lot of libberturds
    to mental breakdowns after the don won...i mean they disappeared without a trace...the ones left are slowly recovering but are still jumpy

Thank you for your apology, it's appreciated.

The truth is, I don't understand people on any forum who won't use the ignore function on people they hate. It makes for a better forum experience. We have three methods here to handle those we don't like: ignore author, thread ban and forced ignore. But people being people, they'd rather mix it up. I'm no angel and do it myself sometimes. But the options are out there for anyone seriously annoyed by others.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-30-2017)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Thank you for your apology, it's appreciated.

The truth is, I don't understand people on any forum who won't use the ignore function on people they hate. It makes for a better forum experience. We have three methods here to handle those we don't like: ignore author, thread ban and forced ignore. But people being people, they'd rather mix it up. I'm no angel and do it myself sometimes. But the options are out there for anyone seriously annoyed by others.
    lol...you're cool....forced ignore...lol....................my ignore feature is scrolling past

we kinda feel ignore is gay over there..no offense......but we are as no holds barred as you can get..............we love the rough and tumble..............but our sense of humor is outstanding...i like to make people laugh...we have lots of good funny folks.............politics can get boring...we mix it up.....we can start subjects on anything really

i think the ignore function should be permanent.....that you can never unignore or open a post again...now that is ignore....lol

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is understandable that your lil world was violated & you don't like it..... But it will always remain that lil world as long as you keep ppl out, especially those w/ opposing views..

IMHO, & no offense intended, your place is highly dysfunctional right now & will remain so until they "all" leave or you/your group of long time locals learn to accept them/some of them...... I see that as unlikely given the lose canon running the place........

If he &/or the locals are never going to accept any of them he might as well just ban them & get it over w/ & back to normal, whatever that is......

My 2 cents
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    It is understandable that your lil world was violated & you don't like it..... But it will always remain that lil world as long as you keep ppl out, especially those w/ opposing views..

IMHO, & no offense intended, your place is highly dysfunctional right now & will remain so until they "all" leave or you/your group of long time locals learn to accept them/some of them...... I see that as unlikely given the lose canon running the place........

If he &/or the locals are never going to accept any of them he might as well just ban them & get it over w/ & back to normal, whatever that is......

My 2 cents
    lol......hell bill...we don't want them to leave...we welcome them...lol...............however they needed to be put in line....again, they have nowhere to go...lol

we rarely ban people...outing or threat is a bounce...targeting members known kids or spouse without consent for ball bustin is a warning and then a bounce......we handle gore well...but it can't be ridikilis

and it is easy to return if you lay low and learned a lesson

we have always been very dysfunctional...but a good dysfunctional.we are hilarious....it is the funniest place once you get the hang of it

it is easy to enter our world, but difficult to stay............we have a probationary period...any newbie gets pounded by the opposition for around 250 posts....then moderately for another 250

after 500, your in the club..trouble is that we are like the hotel california...you can check out any time you want......youknow the rest

nice chattin bill...scuse my typing

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Fuktup Dude: "would you guys please take Ricky and his Weasels back, to leave us alone....PLEASE!!.
    we'll pay you to do it please........please my god

chronic sand in the vag and an eternal period these whining fukin fleas"

lol......hell bill...we don't want them to leave...we welcome them..
    And that's just another reason why you are a Fuktup Dude...

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

My 2 cents
    come on, Bill.....don't pretend you haven't been there posting too.....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Русский  (08-30-2017), Bill (08-30-2017)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

ohhh for god sakes......here we have the boards spell queen and grammar checker....LMFAO......boy you must miss ricky so you 2 can slobber over each others punctuation penises....... huh retarted piece of fucking human fecal

boy you must miss ricky's dribbles ogf grammar jiz all over your rotten mother fucking face

another millennial punk sleeping in grannys basement on an old stained matress

look at your avatar....gayer than gay.....you must be ricky's bottom right???????????????????????????
    You are a fine one to complain about others. Hah.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Fuktup Dude: "would you guys please take Ricky and his Weasels back, to leave us alone....PLEASE!!.
    we'll pay you to do it please........please my god

chronic sand in the vag and an eternal period these whining fukin fleas"

And that's just another reason why you are a Fuktup Dude...
    lolol....so this is one of the many boards you frequent like a hungry whore at the local pilot flying j...you fucking capon

you been here since 14???...lol.....banned how many times??

i'm sure everyone here knows you are weak and stupid

not one fucking friend you made here............lol....i friended one already i don'teven know who the hell it is dooshawitz...lol

maybe people here should visit your digest over there and see how many time you got your fucking brains beaten in.....you cheap poli site intertwat whore

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

lolol....so this is one of the many boards you frequent like a hungry whore at the local pilot flying j...you fucking capon

not one fucking friend you made here............lol....i friended one already i don'teven know who the hell it is dooshawitz...lol

maybe people here should visit your digest over there and see how many time you got your fucking brains beaten in.....you cheap poli site intertwat whore
    sorry IG, they have now spent more time at Liberal Forum than they did at JPP........if they came here we would have to come to you and ask that you take them back......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Русский  (08-30-2017)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry IG, they have now spent more time at Liberal Forum than they did at JPP........if they came here we would have to come to you and ask that you take them back......
    lol....we accept all over there........the poor, downtrodden and huddled masses.we give every reject a chance to voice themselves. a lot can't take the abuse...oh well...we only want the best of the worst.....bigly

16. The Following User Says Thank You to INGLORIOUS BASTARDS For This Post:

Русский  (08-30-2017)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    You are a fine one to complain about others. Hah.
    hey skippy..i already apologized for my inappropriate comment...go find a fire hydrant

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol....great sig...lol

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

hey skippy..i already apologized for my inappropriate comment...go find a fire hydrant

Lol...

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Oh, my, just look at all the nasty talk. You should have your mouth washed out using a whole bar of soap.