Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you guys take back ricky and his rejects please......my god

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Will you guys take back ricky and his rejects please......my god

i don't know how the fuck you people could stand these bastards....but i'll pay you to take them back...please

i joined this dump just to ask

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL

They are welcome here, but Tacky is just miffed his violated, basically the only rule that can get you banned, rule 12b.

He is a little baby that was warned, did it again and is now pouting in some other corner of the internet.

3. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2018.2 For This Awful Post:

Rune (08-27-2017)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-27-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

they are internet gypsies . They were at an old board that is now DOA too..apparently they move into a neighborhood and insult everyone and then leave

6. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

Rune (08-27-2017)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't surprise me if they were all Ricky Taffy...

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    they are internet gypsies . They were at an old board that is now DOA too..apparently they move into a neighborhood and insult everyone and then leave
    Who are they?

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    LOL

They are welcome here, but Tacky is just miffed his violated, basically the only rule that can get you banned, rule 12b.

He is a little baby that was warned, did it again and is now pouting in some other corner of the internet.
    yeah....our corner of the internet...that is why i am here on a peace mission of love and understanding before we go fucking nutzo

Tacky....i like it...lol.........................can you give me as many embarassing bitch slapped moments of ricky the dicky please

i have never seen such a whiner with a chronic period..PLEASE HELP US!!!!..any dirt will be good

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by INGLORIOUS BASTARDS View Post
    yeah....our corner of the internet...that is why i am here on a peace mission of love and understanding before we go fucking nutzo

Tacky....i like it...lol.........................can you give me as many embarassing bitch slapped moments of ricky the dicky please

i have never seen such a whiner with a chronic period..PLEASE HELP US!!!!..any dirt will be good
    There are too many and I don't remember them all. If you want, look up his thread whining about USMB, something like 5K posts with mostly he and his groupies whining about USMB and then it finally gets moved out of CE and he complains like a little boy.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    well he doesn't know what a bunch of clever ass beaters we are...on all sides....but i hate people with sand in the vag chronically..we don't tolerate whiners well

one ofour posters posts here...will not reveal per rules.i have no ill intent here

13. The Following User Says Thank You to INGLORIOUS BASTARDS For This Post:

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    LOL

There are not welcome anywhere they go, want to figure out why?

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trump Diva View Post
    Who are they?
    They came from USMB to here, didn't like the fact that they weren't welcomed and moved to Liberal Forum. They can't stand them either!

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I thought Tacky Ricky and his little herd of lemmings were amusing...for about two days lol.

But it got old and I'm glad they moved on.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by INGLORIOUS BASTARDS View Post

He is a retired history teacher, who was married to an American Indian but she left him as he is a serial womaniser and wife beater. Spends most of his time hunting, insulting people and getting pissed (drunk). He likes to boast about picking fights in redneck bars. This info is all in the public domain by the way. Have you been subjected to his Friday all nighter where he gets pissed as a newt on cheap homemade wine yet?

Our resident female mod thought he was great but then she's not the full shilling and really slow on the uptake. Tried to imply that it was just me that couldn't get on with the nasty bastards, so good to see that they are detested wherever they go. If they are so bloody clever then why don't they start their own forum and only invite fellow circle jerkers as members?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 08-27-2017 at 05:46 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-27-2017)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

I wanna play too. Someone help me out, please.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    They came from USMB to here, didn't like the fact that they weren't welcomed and moved to Liberal Forum. They can't stand them either!
    Oh, when noise said they came from a board that was DOA I thought it was someone from DCJ.

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    He is a retired history teacher, who was married to an American Indian but she left him as he is a serial womaniser and wife beater. Spends most of his time hunting, insulting people and getting pissed (drunk). He likes to boast about picking fights in redneck bars. This info is all in the public domain by the way. Have you been subjected to his Friday all nighter where he gets pissed as a newt on cheap homemade wine yet?

Our resident female mod thought he was great but then she's not the full shilling and really slow on the uptake. Tried to imply that it was just me that couldn't get on with the nasty bastards, so good to see that they are detested wherever they go. If they are so bloody clever then why don't they start their own forum and only invite fellow circle jerkers as members?

lol....thank you so much....any more you can think of....if you could think of a classic thread he got beat down here would be so appreciated....boy...you are nice and helpful person.any thread links to his bufoonery would be so much help

i am a friendly guest here on a spy mission to put he and his fleas in a jar and return them here......we're a small knit bunch who have posted many many yrs togather.............i basically like everyone there, libberturd and conservatard.......we try to make each other laugh and swing punches as we do it

but know we got about 8 new obnoxious critters disturbing the balance..........really really pathetic.......so instead of having to learn these goodies by reading those anuses...i already have the machine gun ready...........pretty good investigator and interviewer eh????

i can't believe i registered at a second gutter poli board in my life...they are all the same, just different people who are all the same...if that makes sense.............but i gotta do it......kinda like andy dufrane crawling through 500 yds of stinking smelling shit foul