1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Question BLM: Nothing you have is yours

2. Reparations.

Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours.

Reparations for us are not only necessary because we are economically harmed, exploited and stolen from — while the violence against us is never acknowledged — but because in order for us to create and move work for Black liberation, it requires resources and MONEY. We live in a white supremacist capitalist world, so ain’t no spinning webs of lies around “money isn’t the answer.” It is because money and exploitation and power are interconnected concepts of violence. Y’all spent hundreds of years selling, mutilating, raping and beating our bodies and labor but you think money doesn’t matter to our freedom and liberation? Cute. Write me a check for this shade because it comes with 400 years of trauma.

We need housing, transportation, food, clothes, free space for meetings and work space; we need laptops, cell phones, encrypted systems for communication, solar power and LAND. Stop playing. Y’all really thought pulling up to the protest in your Hyundai was gonna be enough? Nah. You have to give us everything we need and more, because even if it means you go without — it doesn’t matter because that’s how we been living for 400+ years. Reparations will never be negotiable. So if you’re not willing to talk money, you are not here for #BlackLivesMatter as a movement or for us as individuals.

https://wearyourvoicemag.com/identit...atter-protests

What an entitled prick. Black people have gone without all those things for 400 years? Really? What I have I earned it.

You are never going to get reparations. Get over it. If it is so bad here in America, why not go to Africa?

I hope this black person is in the minority among black people.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017), Irish (08-22-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

cue the alt left claiming that there r only a few hundred blm and they never hurt any1 and the right is just obsessed with blm bcuz we r rayciss and look over there a nazi!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    2. Reparations.

Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours.

Reparations for us are not only necessary because we are economically harmed, exploited and stolen from — while the violence against us is never acknowledged — but because in order for us to create and move work for Black liberation, it requires resources and MONEY. We live in a white supremacist capitalist world, so ain’t no spinning webs of lies around “money isn’t the answer.” It is because money and exploitation and power are interconnected concepts of violence. Y’all spent hundreds of years selling, mutilating, raping and beating our bodies and labor but you think money doesn’t matter to our freedom and liberation? Cute. Write me a check for this shade because it comes with 400 years of trauma.

We need housing, transportation, food, clothes, free space for meetings and work space; we need laptops, cell phones, encrypted systems for communication, solar power and LAND. Stop playing. Y’all really thought pulling up to the protest in your Hyundai was gonna be enough? Nah. You have to give us everything we need and more, because even if it means you go without — it doesn’t matter because that’s how we been living for 400+ years. Reparations will never be negotiable. So if you’re not willing to talk money, you are not here for #BlackLivesMatter as a movement or for us as individuals.

https://wearyourvoicemag.com/identit...atter-protests

What an entitled prick. Black people have gone without all those things for 400 years? Really? What I have I earned it.

You are never going to get reparations. Get over it. If it is so bad here in America, why not go to Africa?

I hope this black person is in the minority among black people.
    That has to be satire from The Onion

5. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

White neo Nazis rightie wingnuts are even bigger goofballs than whoever wrote that.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    White neo Nazis rightie wingnuts are even bigger goofballs than whoever wrote that.
    i called it

#winning

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Amazing a Dem actually criticized the guy, albeit with a back handed slap.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that dem is in danger

lib groupthink means they must condemn any1 who criticizes blm as rayciss

as we have seen this week libs think violence and mob rule is ok as long as some1 is supposed 2 b a rayciss

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Liberaland View Post
    That has to be satire from The Onion
    nope

intersectional feminst media

check their website

https://wearyourvoicemag.com/

itz 4 realz

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 371 Times in 328 Posts

Would love to see what BlackAsshole has to say about that? Probably agrees with it as does Daesh.

THE OFFICIAL FLAG OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boris The Animal For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

FascismFan915 will be giddy over it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

When are they going to actually start caring about black lives? IE black on black killings.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    When are they going to actually start caring about black lives? IE black on black killings.
    about the same time they start caring about the children murdered by islamic terrorists