Members banned from this thread: evince, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers and Tarpon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noam Chomsky will be vilified by the alt left

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trump Diva View Post
    FascismFan915 should be along any minute to defend them.....
    u called it

a disgusting POS

did u c this thread?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-Julian-Cadman

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I condemn racists & Nazis View Post
    u called it

a disgusting POS

did u c this thread?

You called out liberals on that thread for no other reason than to troll. You don't give a rat's ass about Barcelona, it was just the vehicle for you to bash liberals. Nothing could be more transparent.

GFY, loser troll.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You called out liberals on that thread for no other reason than to troll. You don't give a rat's ass about Barcelona, it was just the vehicle for you to bash liberals. Nothing could be more transparent.

GFY, loser troll.
    fuck u

i will block u from now on u liar

all any1 has to do is read ur vile comments in that thread and they will know what scum u r

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    What the hell are you talking about, "akin to WWII vets?" Funny

After just labeling them dimwits and imbecile your now claiming someone "lionizing them?" Your making up things again, keep telling you this ain't talk radio

And the only people who are "hanging them" around Democrats are you and the radio demogogues you listen to, rest of America recognizes them for what they are, dimwits and imbeciles
    Legion you used to be much better at this. Your sex affair with Christie has really slowed you down. This is just a sampling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I applaud anyone who stands up to evil. All the counterprotesters who showed at Charlottesville deserve recognition for having the courage of their convictions and doing the right thing. I honesty don't know much about Antifa as an organization but if Charlottesville is any indicator they are people of principle and action. It's hilarious that Antifa, an abbreviation for Anti Fascist, are now the far rights boogeyman displacing Muslims. Tells you about everything you need to know about the values and morals of the far right that antifascist make them shit themselves in fear which, if you think about it, is a pretty good thing.
    Are you so blinded by ideology and political partisanship that you can't differentiate between right and wrong? The counter protesters did the right thing. They stood up and attacked evil. It's a simple as that. There is no moral equivalency.
    Good God Grind is going into full retard mode.

Who gives a flying fuck Grind? It's an utterly retarded fucking question. No fucking shit both sides are responsible for the violence. What kind of stupid thing is that to say?

Let me explain it to you sonny boy since your ability to think critically has gone south (irony intended).

It isn't a fucking issue who started the violence. What sort of third grade shit is that? Is your justification "He started it!"? Give me a fucking break!

This is an issue about those who lack the moral terpitude to keep from drawing a false moral equivalency. It boils down to this...and is pathetically sad this has to be explained to you...a group of repugnant and evil white supremacist and Nazis invaded a town intent on committing violence and group of concerned citizens stood up and did the right thing by attacking evil where it was. Just like my Grandfathers generation did when they attacked the German Nazis in WWII.

I can tell you this, if those vile evil klucksters and Nazis show up in my city to start some shit they better be prepared to get their asses kicked cause I and many others will stand up and do the right thing as we will not tolerate the evil mother fuckers. You may decide to tolerate or even support evil in your midst but if so make no mistake about it...somewhere you went wrong pal.

So yea...half the people support Trumps conclusion. What a sad day in America and what sad mother fuckers those supporters are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    Tell me how Charlottesville is different from World War Two, on a fundamental visceral level.
    I saw brave patriotic Americans fighting off violent, racist Nazi scumbags...

What side was Darthy rooting for?...What side will Darthy be cheering on in Boston tomorrow?
    I think it's kind of obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    I commend their bravery as patriotic Americans, in the face of Nazi white supremacist scumbags...
    They don't need defending.
    Got it, racist?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Liberaland View Post
    Legion you used to be much better at this. Your sex affair with Christie has really slowed you down. This is just a sampling.
    Guess I lost Legion. Too bad

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

guess how libs skirted the law 2 keep their paramilitary arm from being called what it is?

the United States Commission on Civil Rights voted 6-2 not 2 condemn antifa as a hate group

by law not more than 4 members of this commission can be of the same political party

libs got around the law by switching 2 additional democrats to "independent"

there r 4 democrats, 1 republican and 3 commissioners who call themselves "independent"

funny thing is 2 of these so called Independents seem 2 have been life long democrats up until this job came along

Patricia Timmons-Goodson the vice chair of the was appointed by obama and was a democrat until 2012 when she was appointed to the commission

another obama appointed undercover democrat is Karen Narasaki who just happened to be platform committee member for the dnc in 2016

read her bio and tell me she is independent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Narasaki

this is a farce