Members banned from this thread: evince, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers and Tarpon

Thread: we need the 2nd amendment on every square inch of american soil

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Default we need the 2nd amendment on every square inch of american soil

time to over ride state and local restrictions on the constitution of the usa

the supreme law of the land must trump puny liberal efforts 2 disarm law abiding americans

we will not be sheep 4 the slaughter any more

An actor was stabbed to death on Friday evening while he was out walking with his wife in their New York City neighborhood, the New York Post reports.

Christina Romero Carroll, 41, told the newspaper that she and her 42-year-old husband George Carroll had passed two men on school steps in Brooklyn’s Greenpoint area.

“It was basically, ‘What are you looking at?’” Romero Carroll recalled one of the men saying. “And my husband — he’s a Texan — he’s like, ‘I’m looking.’”

The widow claimed to the Post, “they got into it. They were chasing him. My husband ran. He threw his phone at them to try to defend himself.”

George Carroll was stabbed by one man and taken to a hospital, where he was declared dead, police told WPIX.

Romero Carroll told the TV station, “I can't believe I am talking about my husband in the past tense.”

The couple were both actors who tied the knot in 2012.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/20...ront-wife.html

he should have had more than a phone to defend himself with but libs in cuck nyc stripped him of his right 2 self defense

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

We just need two more state legislatures and we can call a Constitutional Convention and reign in liberalism. When that happens, it will be the biggest triggering event of leftists ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Wolverine (08-22-2017)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

how many new justices will trump pick?

2?

3?

4?

may not even need a convention 2 enforce the 2nd on all lib controlled cities & states

a righteous court will rule for the constitution

watch the gun grabbin libs cry wtf i love states right now when trump crushes their illegal laws under the supreme second amendment

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I condemn racists & Nazis View Post
    how many new justices will trump pick?

2?

3?

4?

may not even need a convention 2 enforce the 2nd on all lib controlled cities & states

a righteous court will rule for the constitution

watch the gun grabbin libs cry wtf i love states right now when trump crushes their illegal laws under the supreme second amendment
    I want a Constitutional Convention

The left will go fucking bat shit. I have learned not to trust the Supreme Court. John Roberts was the last straw for me.

Absent a death Trump won't get a retire in his term. If Ginsberg croaks lefties will hate her for not retiring when she had the chance.

One really great thing Trump has done is expose our enemies in the Republican Party like McCuntell and Ryan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Русский  (08-22-2017)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Militia's are illegal, as the Police State has eliminated the Free state, the privilege of the citizens, who are of 21 years of age, non-felons and mentally stable, may keep the small arms the federal or state government allows, this can be altered at any moment, that governments feel threatened by the people & citizens.

The 2017 version of the 2nd Amendment, that was never amended to change it.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I condemn racists & Nazis View Post
    time to over ride state and local restrictions on the constitution of the usa

the supreme law of the land must trump puny liberal efforts 2 disarm law abiding americans

we will not be sheep 4 the slaughter any more

An actor was stabbed to death on Friday evening while he was out walking with his wife in their New York City neighborhood, the New York Post reports.

Christina Romero Carroll, 41, told the newspaper that she and her 42-year-old husband George Carroll had passed two men on school steps in Brooklyn’s Greenpoint area.

“It was basically, ‘What are you looking at?’” Romero Carroll recalled one of the men saying. “And my husband — he’s a Texan — he’s like, ‘I’m looking.’”

The widow claimed to the Post, “they got into it. They were chasing him. My husband ran. He threw his phone at them to try to defend himself.”

George Carroll was stabbed by one man and taken to a hospital, where he was declared dead, police told WPIX.

Romero Carroll told the TV station, “I can't believe I am talking about my husband in the past tense.”

The couple were both actors who tied the knot in 2012.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/20...ront-wife.html

he should have had more than a phone to defend himself with but libs in cuck nyc stripped him of his right 2 self defense
    lol

You're as ignorant of the Second Amendment as you are of the First!

Willfully ignorant bitch.