Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 1552 chess grandmasters in world . THREE ARE BLACK. Are white supremacists right?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    lol. Our resident conservative wants people to qualify beforehand before they are allowed an opinon or to make critisisims. Should there be a government board to determine who is allowed to do this? Im pretty sure none of the tea party people had much government experience should they have been allowed to speak out against the president?
    Only the ones with a HS diploma.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Address the issue, please. And while you're at it also explain why

1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.
    So.. you hate 100% Homo Sapains & love inbreeds. Got it.

Fu'N Neanderthal.

Who'd a thunk?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    So.. you hate 100% Homo Sapains & love inbreeds. Got it.

Fu'N Neanderthal.

Who'd a thunk?
    I asked you to explain black failure and you never even tried. So here goes again. Explain

1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I asked you to explain black failure and you never even tried. So here goes again. Explain

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
    I responded with genetics. You responded with cultural constructs.

I will give details.

Cultural constructs are exactly THAT.
    In the continent of Africa are massive animal herds on levels not known in OUR lifetimes. Something you fail to grasp from the start since you've never been in that continent. I have. Africa is not a nation or a sub world of either the Western United States or the EU It is a world carved of human nations by conquerors. European conquerors that have no clue of the land, the people or the animals. To even start to converse with you would require a level of experiential education you fail to grasp. So I will start with this, you are an idiot. YOU ask for a construct of education that is based on European/ American Not Africa Homo Sapiens & have NEVER experienced the continent of Africa or ANY of the nation states carved from you & I's ancestors from Europe. You have no clue of what that part of the planet is & you think some superficial concepts of mental bullshit is the equivalent is somehow a statement. It does define YOU and shows me you are Objectively a fucking moron.

I could educate you on the complexity of life and humanity but you are not worth it. I just look to you as an example for others.

To laugh at.

You have no clue, neanderthal and I don't care. One non pure human to another.

You sadly fucking stupid human.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

I responded with genetics. You responded with cultural constructs.

I will give details.

Cultural constructs are exactly THAT.
    In the continent of Africa are massive animal herds on levels not known in OUR lifetimes. Something you fail to grasp from the start since you've never been in that continent. I have. Africa is not a nation or a sub world of either the Western United States or the EU It is a world carved of human nations by conquerors. European conquerors that have no clue of the land, the people or the animals. To even start to converse with you would require a level of experiential education you fail to grasp. So I will start with this, you are an idiot. YOU ask for a construct of education that is based on European/ American Not Africa Homo Sapiens & have NEVER experienced the continent of Africa or ANY of the nation states carved from you & I's ancestors from Europe. You have no clue of what that part of the planet is & you think some superficial concepts of mental bullshit is the equivalent is somehow a statement. It does define YOU and shows me you are Objectively a fucking moron.

I could educate you on the complexity of life and humanity but you are not worth it. I just look to you as an example for others.

To laugh at.

whatever europeans did to africa in terms of colonialism they seem to have done in asia as well. I remember at one point in history china and even japan were on the verge of being carved up. I think every country in sia usued to be a colony of some sort.

Amazingly Japan less than 100 years later form the black ships episode was a world power.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

whatever europeans did to africa in terms of colonialism they seem to have done in asia as well. I remember at one point in history china and even japan were on the verge of being carved up. I think every country in sia usued to be a colony of some sort.

Amazingly Japan less than 100 years later form the black ships episode was a world power.
    Do you think there are large herds of gazelle and lions & elephants in Asia? Or more accurately in China & Japan? No. There are equivalent MULTI LIFE civilizations there, in human form ONLY. Are you stupid enough to think those two mentioned civilizations are so far removed from us? When things like gun powder came from them? They where limited in their own cultural ways but they got us. Now Africa, the continent is ancient humanity, one connected to life. Asia AND Western duplicity missed it. Missed everything, related to life because they destroyed the tapestry of Continental life. YOU miss it. YOU think it's about some simple whinny Homo or lose thing. It's not. It's About a complex shared shmeer of humanity on a planet of life that does not give a fuck about you or me or ideologically or fucking versions of genetic skin color. That I LAUGH at towards you, not with you. You are a fucking idiot.

Thanks for playing.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you think there are large herds of gazelle and lions & elephants in Asia? Or more accurately in China & Japan? No. There are equivalent MULTI LIFE civilizations there, in human form ONLY. Are you stupid enough to think those two mentioned civilizations are so far removed from us? When things like gun powder came from them? They where limited in their own cultural ways but they got us. Now Africa, the continent is ancient humanity, one connected to life. Asia AND Western duplicity missed it. Missed everything, related to life because they destroyed the tapestry of Continental life. YOU miss it. YOU think it's about some simple whinny Homo or lose thing. It's not. It's About a complex shared shmeer of humanity on a planet of life that does not give a fuck about you or me or ideologically or fucking versions of genetic skin color. That I LAUGH at towards you, not with you. You are a fucking idiot.

Thanks for playing.
    so the lack of development would be a positive trait?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so the lack of development would be a positive trait?
    No. Ask again.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No. Ask again.
    lack of human development lets gazelles and lions flourish hence yay for gazelles and lions?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lack of human development lets gazelles and lions flourish hence yay for gazelles and lions?
    PLEASE Understand the lack of human development is why that Continent is RIGHT. To farm it is to destroy the last bastion of life. Unless you have been there, you can never grasp BIG country. It is all that is raw, last and of our shared lifes ancestory.
    Raw life is the heart of us and the need to hunt, to live, to thrive. It is to save for our living humanity. It is RAW and should stay that way. That you miss that is your limitation as a soul of life. RAW genetic Homo sapiens, US comes from that place. It is to be treasured and preserved. That you miss that is YOUR ignorance of experience of this planet.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

i do notice noone ever tries to refute your topics.
    I'll have a go, read this and discover why!

http://www.thechessdrum.net/blog/201...chess-masters/

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Africans game of strategy is Oware. It is international and there are Grandmasters. Different culture. I am really sure what the point of this thread is.
    Wow, never heard of that before!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 08-23-2017 at 02:04 AM.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

PLEASE Understand the lack of human development is why that Continent is RIGHT. To farm it is to destroy the last bastion of life. Unless you have been there, you can never grasp BIG country. It is all that is raw, last and of our shared lifes ancestory.
    Raw life is the heart of us and the need to hunt, to live, to thrive. It is to save for our living humanity. It is RAW and should stay that way. That you miss that is your limitation as a soul of life. RAW genetic Homo sapiens, US comes from that place. It is to be treasured and preserved. That you miss that is YOUR ignorance of experience of this planet.
    I WAS RIGHT !
    is on twitter @realtsuke

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

To laugh at.

HAHAHA. The namecalling from the left never stops but then... it's all they have. The evidence blacks are VERY mentally inferior is overwhelming.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)