Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: More Troops to Afghan

1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I agree that the draft is poison for warmongers. When you and yours have skin in the game, you're not so willing to pull the trigger on military intervention.
    except that like any pantie wearing liberal you once again underestimate our volunteer Armed Services, you know, the ones that make it possible for you to whine day in and day out about elected leaders, and free speech, and war monuments, etc.

And for the record did you know that the Military men and women of this great country are by and large supportive of president Trump and his foreign policies?
    Of course you are aware of it, lest you're dumber than you portray, which is possible I suppose.

Bush, nor certainly not Obama truly stomped out the face of terror in Afghanistan.
    Bush to his credit was asked by commanders in the field to reassign resources to Iraq so he's got that, but Obama, dear God that poor excuse for a leader had no friggin clue why we were there, what we were there for and certainly didn't care anything beyond what was the best move politically in regards to.

he wanted to be able to say he brought 90% of the troops home because he saw his base wearing panties. He didn't understand the face of terror, the JV team he called ISIS, abandon Iraq, abandon Afghanistan and all of the sacrifice to date. but I'll get elected in 2012 because of it.

Well the party is over, let the adult have a crack at it. and stfu unless you have an IDEA. a foreign word to liberals right now I understand, so just stfu.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

2. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    except that like any pantie wearing liberal you once again underestimate our volunteer Armed Services, you know, the ones that make it possible for you to whine day in and day out about elected leaders, and free speech, and war monuments, etc.

And for the record did you know that the Military men and women of this great country are by and large supportive of president Trump and his foreign policies?
    Of course you are aware of it, lest you're dumber than you portray, which is possible I suppose.

Bush, nor certainly not Obama truly stomped out the face of terror in Afghanistan.
    Bush to his credit was asked by commanders in the field to reassign resources to Iraq so he's got that, but Obama, dear God that poor excuse for a leader had no friggin clue why we were there, what we were there for and certainly didn't care anything beyond what was the best move politically in regards to.

he wanted to be able to say he brought 90% of the troops home because he saw his base wearing panties. He didn't understand the face of terror, the JV team he called ISIS, abandon Iraq, abandon Afghanistan and all of the sacrifice to date. but I'll get elected in 2012 because of it.

Well the party is over, let the adult have a crack at it. and stfu unless you have an IDEA. a foreign word to liberals right now I understand, so just stfu.
    You supported the unbelievably misguided and disastrous invasion of Iraq...correct?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

evince (08-22-2017), Phantasmal (08-22-2017), Rune (08-22-2017)

4. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    he's an idiot, and he's way off on the numbers. we didn't lose 4k - maybe 2.5k

NATO has done a heroic job sticking with us in Afgh- "Op Resolute Support"

NATO Secretary General welcomes new US South Asia strategy
    http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_146442.htm
    NATO Allies and partners have already committed to increasing our presence in Afghanistan. NATO currently has over 12,000 troops in the country. In recent weeks, more than fifteen nations have pledged additional contributions to our Resolute Support Mission. We place special emphasis on continuing the development of Afghan Special Forces, Air Forces and improving command and control.
    I beg to differ....

A total of 4,491 U.S. service members were killed in Iraq between 2003 and 2014. (link)
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

evince (08-22-2017), Rune (08-22-2017)

6. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Oh, that's good. Only 2.5k.

Your posts are really hard to stomach. You have no principles.
    It was over 4k.

Annette lied.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

evince (08-22-2017), Rune (08-22-2017)

8. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post

link

9. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bush veered from afganistan to go after Sadam and Iraq.

he lied about the connections to terror there.

Bush allowed terrorist to go free so haliburton could make some BIG BUCKS

Americans died for that decision

the middle east exploded

just like we told you it would asshole

10. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

11. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Nomad (08-22-2017)

12. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    impressive math -i won't ask for a source

so these are all new personnel - or are they existing personnel shifted to "in theater"? *whoops*

we have spent close to $1T in Afghan however, but those costs were heavy during the earlier phases
    Probably a mixture of both.

Either way, they are 400k troops who won't be available to fight NK after the Trumptard in Chief escalates his war of words with bowl head into a war of bullets and bombs.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

The secret ingredient in Trump's foreign policy is outsourcing the heavy-lifting to other nations.

North Korea: Can't China do it?

Afghanistan: Can't Pakistan do it?

As if these other nations are going to operate against their own interests and come running to Trump's demands.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amadeus For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-22-2017)

15. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    You supported the unbelievably misguided and disastrous invasion of Iraq...correct?
    Did you support the disastrous withdrawal?

Why would you think this withdrawal would be any less disastrous? Do you really think Trump wants to stay there just for jollies of it?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-22-2017)

17. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Why would you think this withdrawal would be any less disastrous? Do you really think Trump wants to stay there just for jollies of it?
    It was the BUSH time table for withdrawl idiot.

you forogt that huh fuckinstien

18. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Probably a mixture of both.

Either way, they are 400k troops who won't be available to fight NK after the Trumptard in Chief escalates his war of words with bowl head into a war of bullets and bombs.
    we are pretty redundant ready with our missions. I doubt you want a reply here so .....

19. #283 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did support withdrawal, and I still would.

Places like Iraq & Afghanistan are decades-long commitments - complete with NATION BUILDING - if we really want to create stable governments that have military forces of their own for security, and do not need American help. Iraq was set up for failure the minute we invaded.

Which is why we on the left tried telling you in 2003 - while you were too busy calling us traitors & terrorist sympathizers - that war is a Pandora's box of negative possibilities, and should ONLY be engaged in as a LAST RESORT, when all other options have failed, and when American's national security is being immediately & directly threatened.

You have stated that you "learned" since then. Show that you have.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-22-2017)

21. #284 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It was the BUSH time table for withdrawl idiot.

you forogt that huh fuckinstien
    I was probably supposed to forget about it, but the Obama administration *failed* to secure a SOFA with the Iraqi government, which would have allowed sufficient forces to stay.

Here, listen to what Bush said would happen if we abandoned Iraq:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRdoiTH_iZg
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (08-22-2017)

23. #285 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was probably supposed to forget about it, but the Obama administration *failed* to secure a SOFA with the Iraqi government, which would have allowed sufficient forces to stay.

Here, listen to what Bush said would happen if we abandoned Iraq:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRdoiTH_iZg
    LOL

Bush is now the "all seeing" hero.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-22-2017)