now the healing can bgin

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amadumbass View Post
    Explain how flag-burning is in any way a sign of fascism. In some ways, it's the opposite of fascism.
    Do you see them burning the Chinese flag? Did you see them burning the Soviet Unions flag?

Burning the US flag is a sign of one's hatred of their country and of liberty which this flag stands for. The little Fascistas only like the country when lying Fascist liberal asswhipes are in control. Dumbass.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Русский  (08-20-2017)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackandstupid View Post
    MONUMENTALLY IGNORANT
    That you are; alas, you're too much of an dumb asshole to comprehend the obvious.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Русский  (08-20-2017)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    our politics are not lacking from hate by either side..It's what we do best.
    Sorry, I cannot agree; the hate from the left is nauseating and prolific. Nothing from the right can compare to it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Русский  (08-20-2017)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I condemn racists & Nazis View Post
    So true.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Русский  (08-20-2017)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    our politics are not lacking from hate by either side..It's what we do best.
    I've noticed far more hatred from the left lately. E.g., nobody ever considered me a racist for voting for Bush I or Bob Dole .
    I vote for Johnson who's not not even a republican and leftists consider me a far right nazi.
    Well, why not go ahead and vote that way anyway if that's what I'm considered by those assholes. I never vote against something but vote my principles. Next time may be different.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

Русский  (08-20-2017)

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I've noticed far more hatred from the left lately. E.g., nobody ever considered me a racist for voting for Bush I or Bob Dole .
    I vote for Johnson who's not not even a republican and leftists consider me a far right nazi.
    Well, why not go ahead and vote that way anyway if that's what I'm considered by those assholes. I never vote against something but vote my principles. Next time may be different.
    You don't vote for my guy/girl you're an idiot, loser, liar, racist, pig etc etc etc That is pretty universal in this country........ For most of the ppl living in the political rut here voting 3rd party never even comes to mind, it's anathema.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Liberals love to call President Trump a racist, but you know who doesn’t think that? The daughter of legendary civil rights activist Rosa Parks.

Trump, who stood side by side with Rosa Parks while she was still alive and received praise for his work improving the community for black youths, recently condemned the violence on “many sides” – both the ironically named “antifa” who showed up to create problems at the “Unite the Right” rally and those who overreacted to the violent Communists attacking them.

For some, this isn’t good enough but Muriel Parks-Rosenberg stepped in on Friday to drop a truth bomb on liberals.

“President Trump’s reaction has been criticized by the Left, but I don’t see what he did wrong,” she said in a speech at the Kennedy Center. “He strongly spoke out against hate both from those who make racial animus their primary cause and anarchists who showed up hoping to watch the world burn.”

“My mother would have been proud of the President’s words,” she told the crowd of about 500 people. “Liberals who seek to use this rally to further their cause and attack President Trump need to go away and never come back.”

“To me, Donald Trump is a modern civil rights icon,” she says.

Nothing makes liberals more angry than a black woman standing up for a strong conservative, so we can expect them to attack Mrs. Parks-Rosenberg as they pretend that they hold a monopoly on “tolerance” (a word liberals use but will never understand).

http://ourlandofthefree.com/2017/08/...arlottesville/

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You don't vote for my guy/girl you're an idiot, loser, liar, racist, pig etc etc etc That is pretty universal in this country........ For most of the ppl living in the political rut here voting 3rd party never even comes to mind, it's anathema.......
    Mob mentality. I was thinking the other night ( yes, occasionally I do that....) and it dawned on me the best thing this countries citizens could do to make government actually function like it should. If anyone is a member of a party, they should dis-enroll. To be clear here I am not saying to not vote the way you intend to vote. I am saying do not let the politicians rely on your vote. Keep them guessing. You know what would happen? We would actually get some politicians that would stop with this left/right horseshit and actually think about doing something for the people as a whole. Just because they would not be sure who is actually supporting them. Read it twice, made perfect sense to me......after being 72 hours.....straight.......

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    There has been a lot of FAKE news in the aftermath of the Charlottesville debacle which was the direct result of the stupidity and ignorance of the Democratic mayor of that city which allowed the thuggish anti-America leftist protestors to mix with a permitted rally intended to protect civil war monuments and statues.

Then this dunce had the gall to blame Trump. But after more than a week of lies, false narratives and hyperbole from the phony media combined with their equally moronic anti-Trump rhetoric and insults, it is time to point the finger at the REAL hate group in America. A group that has no compunction about savaging the lives of those who do not march in goose-step with their message of immorality, decline and ignorance.

The LEFT is indeed the largest HATE group in the world.

It is a group that HATES free speech and will do everything in its power to deny rights to anyone in disagreement with its agenda.

It is a group that HATES the Constitution and is desirous of destroying the document so that they can implement their Marxist intolerant view of the world.

It is a group that HATES our electoral presidential election process because they actually lose elections.

It is a group that HATES the sitting President and refuses to accept the results of an election and stupidly believes it can overturn the results by fabricating lies about Russian collusion.

It is a group that HATES America and the majority white population that live here by promoting a false and repugnant narrative that suggests that blacks and Hispanics cannot get ahead merely because they are people of color and whites hold all the wealth.

It is a group that HATES business and those who create wealth.

It is a group that HATES Conservatives because they refuse to succumb to Marxist ideals or kowtow to the lefts Marxist agenda.

It is a group that HATES the nations founders.

It is a group that HATES and is intolerant of Christians while coddling Islamic extremists and peddlers of hate.

There is more HATE within liberal ideology than a few thousand KKK members can muster. And that hate of the Constitution, the truth and this country are more evident than ever. I hope this hate mongering leads to further political loss for the Party of the Jackass....a party filled with morons, losers and haters.
    hey fucking idiot

the nazi assminers broke the rules of their permit to protest by NOT FOLLOWING the rules of their permit

they refused to enter the park where they were permitted to protest at by comingn in from all directions so they could confront the counter protestors

THEY BROKE THEIR WORD AND CONTRACT

they caused the unrest with that right there

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Mob mentality. I was thinking the other night ( yes, occasionally I do that....) and it dawned on me the best thing this countries citizens could do to make government actually function like it should. If anyone is a member of a party, they should dis-enroll. To be clear here I am not saying to not vote the way you intend to vote. I am saying do not let the politicians rely on your vote. Keep them guessing. You know what would happen? We would actually get some politicians that would stop with this left/right horseshit and actually think about doing something for the people as a whole. Just because they would not be sure who is actually supporting them. Read it twice, made perfect sense to me......after being 72 hours.....straight.......
    My party is fine

yours has gone insane trying to lick the ass of corporate CEOs and pissing on the people

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

You don't vote for my guy/girl you're an idiot, loser, liar, racist, pig etc etc etc That is pretty universal in this country....
    Sorry, never got that from the right. Only, "You're wasting your vote."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-20-2017)

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    That's the Fascist way; shut people up by labeling them as some form of hate group, bigot, homophobe or misogynist just for disagreeing with their HATE anti-America agenda. Liberals ARE the largest HATE group in America.

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

I've gone 3rd party many times. Governor, Congress, state reps.POTUS.
    It's not anathema, but it yields very little practical results