Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nazis in short supply at Boston

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default Nazis in short supply at Boston

-Besides the handful of bored-looking rally attendees trapped in the gazebo, 99.99% of protesters were from the far left. Though I searched hard, there was not a single identifiable Nazi or white supremacist anywhere within sight for the entire four hours, despite thousands of signs excoriating them. I actually overheard a few leftists talking of their disappointment with the lack of enemies.

-Except for (presumably) cops and people traveling incognito like me, I only saw 2-4 Trump supporters, all fairly early in the day. I passed one chap in a MAGA hat and GOP t-shirt, to whom I gave a hat-tip and who quietly reciprocated with a nod. I saw two guys with an anti-Nazi & anti-Antifa sign that said nothing specific about President Trump. I chatted for a bit with a 19-year-old whose sign said “F*** Nazis, F*** Antifa, Donald Trump 2020“, hanging around at a quiet end of the common away from the commotion. He had apparently been surrounded by hundreds of angry protesters and rescued from the crowd by a team of cops, and wasn’t sure what to do with himself, so I advised him to steer clear of the big crowds and stick to the outskirts.

-One Antifa group appeared to be chanting old 1920s Communist slogans in Italian, which I understand is bizarrely common.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/report-from-boston/

It borders on amusing.

Tens of thousands of people take up half their day to counter protest some Nazis and not a Nazi in sight lol. Of course maybe they weren't too bright and/or misinformed but it was a *free speech* rally that was only rumored to be put on by white supremacists.

As a Trump supporter I would have been 'free' to speak, I suppose. But I like my face the way it is.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (08-20-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

We don't allow Nazis in the North. 40,000 sane people showed up to denounce trump's klan.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

blackascoal (08-20-2017), christiefan915 (08-20-2017), Cypress (08-20-2017), Rune (08-20-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    -Besides the handful of bored-looking rally attendees trapped in the gazebo, 99.99% of protesters were from the far left. Though I searched hard, there was not a single identifiable Nazi or white supremacist anywhere within sight for the entire four hours, despite thousands of signs excoriating them. I actually overheard a few leftists talking of their disappointment with the lack of enemies.

-Except for (presumably) cops and people traveling incognito like me, I only saw 2-4 Trump supporters, all fairly early in the day. I passed one chap in a MAGA hat and GOP t-shirt, to whom I gave a hat-tip and who quietly reciprocated with a nod. I saw two guys with an anti-Nazi & anti-Antifa sign that said nothing specific about President Trump. I chatted for a bit with a 19-year-old whose sign said “F*** Nazis, F*** Antifa, Donald Trump 2020“, hanging around at a quiet end of the common away from the commotion. He had apparently been surrounded by hundreds of angry protesters and rescued from the crowd by a team of cops, and wasn’t sure what to do with himself, so I advised him to steer clear of the big crowds and stick to the outskirts.

-One Antifa group appeared to be chanting old 1920s Communist slogans in Italian, which I understand is bizarrely common.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/report-from-boston/

It borders on amusing.

Tens of thousands of people take up half their day to counter protest some Nazis and not a Nazi in sight lol. Of course maybe they weren't too bright and/or misinformed but it was a *free speech* rally that was only rumored to be put on by white supremacists.

As a Trump supporter I would have been 'free' to speak, I suppose. But I like my face the way it is.
    There are only a few thousand Neo-nazis in the US anyway.

Lots more BLM/Antifa terrorists throughout, and Soros lines their pockets.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Stretch (08-20-2017)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trump Diva View Post
    There are only a few thousand Neo-nazis in the US anyway.

Lots more BLM/Antifa terrorists throughout, and Soros lines their pockets.
    The first is an absolute fact.

The second wouldn't surprise me.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    We don't allow Nazis in the North. 40,000 sane people showed up to denounce trump's klan.
    That is what you fascists are telling yourselves, but you are using it as a pretext to be violent and infringe others rights

You are on the verge of being majorly exposed.

I have heard of of psy ops that are going to fake out fascist Antifa and expose them further.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

40, 000 hysterics showed up and got huffy for no reason.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    A Bernie Sanders supporter. :0) Sure you are ..

.. NOT
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Nazis and racists indeed planned to be there .. but chickened out after seeing such a HUGE counter response.

Got more protests planned .. bring it on. :0) the racists will once again be overwhelmed.

They may be only a few thousand Nazis, but there are lots of racists and white supremacists in this country who were also the targets of the counter-demonstrators .. and all those clowns chickened out..

.. and you idiots want to try to blame the counter-protestors for the dwindling number of chickens. :0)
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Althea (08-20-2017), christiefan915 (08-20-2017)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

I chatted for a bit with a 19-year-old whose sign said “F*** Nazis, F*** Antifa,
    f*** all this noise

14. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

Rune (08-20-2017)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    For nothing? You mean to say that because they didn't murder anyone on the Nazi side, nothing was accomplished? Quite the contrary. There will be no Nazis in streets of Boston, or NY for that matter.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

blackascoal (08-20-2017), Rune (08-20-2017)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Free speech is hate speech.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Racists, white supremacists, and Nazis were also in short supply in New Orleans .. :0)

Thousands Protest White Supremacy In New Orleans

NEW ORLEANS ― Chants of “No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA” echoed throughout the French Quarter on Saturday as thousands of people marched in a peaceful ― but loud ― protest against racism and white supremacy.

Under the scorching August sun, the demonstrators marched from Congo Square to Jackson Square, starting at 1 p.m. local time. They were led by Malcolm Suber, a New Orleans activist and member of the group*Take Em Down NOLA, which advocates for the removal of racist symbols and monuments.

Suber told HuffPost the rally was organized for two reasons. “This is our solidarity with the people in Charlottesville, Virginia, as well as a notice to our local leaders that we want all statues dedicated to white supremacists taken down,” he said.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

From all the bravado and bluster in Charlottesville to 'they're being mean to us .. panic and run' :0) in about a week.

Run down a innocent counter-protestor .. then run away and hide.

Beautiful

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-20-2017), Cypress (08-20-2017)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    A Bernie Sanders supporter. :0) Sure you are ..

.. NOT
    Only hysterics support Sanders?

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For nothing? You mean to say that because they didn't murder anyone on the Nazi side, nothing was accomplished? Quite the contrary. There will be no Nazis in streets of Boston, or NY for that matter.
    Don't get so huffy and think for a minute. If you don't pay attention to the nazis, they crawl back into their hole.