Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: It's interesting

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    That was a decent tweet about Barcelona. Too bad he had to follow it minutes later with that lie about Gen. Pershing.

WTF u love his tweet?

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    We predicted the Iraq War would be a disaster, and that invading was a mistake.

How's about that one? That was a biggie. And man, were you guys ever wrong about that. Like, insanely wrong. At least Hillary won the popular, in line w/ the % that polls were predicting.

So, essentially, you've got nuthin'. And you know it, too. Trump is a full-blown disaster.
    Apparently people that could have actually helped stop that , HRC, Kerry, etc, never got that memo.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor View Post
    WTF u love his tweet?
    first tweet: The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!

second tweet: Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would get the UCLA to sue the Charlottesville Mayor and the Police.
    Bruin justice FTW!

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

first tweet: The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!

second tweet: Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!
    Here's the deal on that.

I follow European news on Twitter. I've got a socially liberal Czech buddy I talk to who you'd easily mistake for a 'white nationalist' over here. I joke with her about it. People over there are weary of the 'template response' from their politicians every time an Islamist goes on a murderous rampage in their streets.

Though Trump didn't have his facts right, they are understandably hungry for a little more fire in the belly when it comes to their leaders response.

Europe is ahead of us.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Apparently people that could have actually helped stop that , HRC, Kerry, etc, never got that memo.
    Doesn't really have much to do w/ the price of tea in China. HRC lost my vote because of her vote.

But the fact is, the left was right about Iraq. I'm sick of hearing how we're "always" wrong w/ predictions. Frankly, I hate being so right all of the time.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Doesn't really have much to do w/ the price of tea in China. HRC lost my vote because of her vote.

But the fact is, the left was right about Iraq. I'm sick of hearing how we're "always" wrong w/ predictions. Frankly, I hate being so right all of the time.
    It sure as hell does. If every Democrat voted against it, the resolution would not have passed. Hate to bring up fact to you.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Was the left right about Libya and Syria?

Were they right about what would happen if Obama failed to secure a SOFA with the Iraqi government?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRdoiTH_iZg

Bush was right about it. Were you?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It sure as hell does. If every Democrat voted against it, the resolution would not have passed. Hate to bring up fact to you.
    Sorry - what we're debating is who was right, and who was wrong.

The left was WAY right about Iraq - and the right was WAY wrong.

The Congressional Dems are corporatists. You have zero on me w/ them. I haven't forgiven one of them for their vote; did not vote for Hillary.

They played their part, but it will always be Bush's war. And it was the righties that cheerleaded like mad for it, and called people like me a traitor and terrorist-sympathizer for my opposition - which I was right about. I will never forget.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

so u loved 1 of Trumps' tweets

u might be rayciss!

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Was the left right about Libya and Syria?

Were they right about what would happen if Obama failed to secure a SOFA with the Iraqi government?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRdoiTH_iZg

Bush was right about it. Were you?
    Most anti-war lefties I know were against our military interventions always, whether they were under Clinton, Obama or Bush.

We have integrity, a foreign concept to hacks like you. You cheerleaded the Iraq War, and have no leg to stand on whatsoever when it comes to pointing fingers at others. It's shameless how you bring up other conflicts. Shameless.

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Darth - can you google even one lefty quote calling someone on the right a traitor or terrorist-sympathizer for opposing Libya?

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is how the use of the military goes for people like Darth:

Under Clinton: I'm against!
    Under Bush: I support!
    Under Obama: I'm against!
    Under Trump: I support!

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"The left" was opposed to the war, the dem party no so much, in fact for many they were all for it.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry - what we're debating is who was right, and who was wrong.

The left was WAY right about Iraq - and the right was WAY wrong.

The Congressional Dems are corporatists. You have zero on me w/ them. I haven't forgiven one of them for their vote; did not vote for Hillary.

They played their part, but it will always be Bush's war. And it was the righties that cheerleaded like mad for it, and called people like me a traitor and terrorist-sympathizer for my opposition - which I was right about. I will never forget.
    It will be any politicians war that voted for it. I am a conservative. I did not call folks against IRAQ traitor or terrorist sympathizer. Had no problem with folks protesting against it either. I was watching that whole lead up to the IRAQ war like a hungry shark. Not just me already deployed realized quickly there was nothing there. Did not matter though. Just got to go visit another country from politicians on either side lack of intellect, ability to actual find facts and not have the balls to not go with the crowd based on polls. That failure is not a "right" or "left" things. Both sides failed.