Thread: It's interesting

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Been following Twitter on today's Barcelona 'terrorist' attack.

Obama, Hillary, Trump of course and some others gave the usual platitudinous utterances you could place a Twitter hashtag in front of. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.

But Lordy, the media meltdown Trump caused by doing THE EXACT SAME THING Saturday after the Charlottesville incident.

Thoughts?
    I wish you had some original thoughts besides parroting the BS Hannity and company spew on Fox News.

Domestic terrorism and civil unrest ALWAYS takes precedent over foreign news, don't cha know. Just like local news in each individual state gets precedent unless something like WWII breaks out....or a bunch of white supremacist show up armed to the teeth to "protest" a statue removal and someone gets killed as a result.

Get it together, man. Your propaganda is almost as absurd as Trumpicana's tweets.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-18-2017)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    The "fake news" only showed Trump speeches - lots of 'em - where he said those exact things.
    Exactly lol?

Can we see the 'exact' quotes---without your interpretation?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Exactly lol?

Can we see the 'exact' quotes---without your interpretation?
    Seriously? You don't remember "bad hombres"? You don't remember that his FIRST statement on the Muslim ban was for banning all Muslim travel into the U.S., before he modified it?

You don't remember that he led the birther movement, and that he had a team of investigators in Hawaii who were "shocked" by what they were finding?

None of this surprises me, at all. I think it's possible that you live on another planet.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-18-2017), Phantasmal (08-18-2017), tinfoil (08-18-2017)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I wish you had some original thoughts besides parroting the BS Hannity and company spew on Fox News.

Domestic terrorism and civil unrest ALWAYS takes precedent over foreign news, don't cha know. Just like local news in each individual state gets precedent unless something like WWII breaks out....or a bunch of white supremacist show up armed to the teeth to "protest" a statue removal and someone gets killed as a result.

Get it together, man. Your propaganda is almost as absurd as Trumpicana's tweets.
    I hardly ever watch Hannity, but thanks.

My point is that Trump basically said the same as everyone else did about Barcelona---which is basically what other leaders were saying.

We all know the template by now: hearts and prayers with the people of_______. Solidarity with the people of ______. The people in practically all instances, are victims of the latest Islamic terror attack.

Well guess what? Trump's initial statement about Charlottesville was in a similar vein. Why was it such a big deal?

And I don't want to hear Rachel Maddcow's take on it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,763 Times in 33,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

You really need to get away from fake news.
    There is no hope for you, you got it bad!

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Liberaland View Post
    I think Nazi's are horrible people. But, I just believe that some things are so self evident that I don't feel the need to virtue signal every five seconds.

How many times do you feel you have to say it? Are you going to tattoo it on your forehead so you can virtue signal to the whole world?

There are lots of groups I dislike. I don't fee the need to denounce them on a daily basis. The issue is the media and your shitty millennial education has done a good job of indoctrinating you so that you have this visceral fear of being called a racist. You are a moral coward
    You wouldn't have had to if Douchebag Donald hadn't tried to provide cover for them and give them a pass. Unfortunately, everything he says and does requires his followers to leap to his defense, and, here we are.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-18-2017)

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hardly ever watch Hannity, but thanks.

My point is that Trump basically said the same as everyone else did about Barcelona---which is basically what other leaders were saying.

We all know the template by now: hearts and prayers with the people of_______. Solidarity with the people of ______. The people in practically all instances, are victims of the latest Islamic terror attack.

Well guess what? Trump's initial statement about Charlottesville was in a similar vein. Why was it such a big deal?

And I don't want to hear Rachel Maddcow's take on it.
    You're full of it! That anyone with honest cognitive reasoning skills and the ability to READ more than one news source would be proud to be compared to that buffoon speaks volumes.

Also, stop playing dumber than you are, because all you've done here is repeat yourself after a fashion and IGNORE what I pointed out (which is historically correct---unless you can prove otherwise).

Like I said, you need to get off the 3rd rate conservative propaganda stick....no one but the insipidly stubborn and willfully ignorant is buying it.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-18-2017)

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

The media is out to get Trump.

It made no difference what he said, or how he said it. When will you people stop getting fooled?

Trump could have said, the white supremacists are bad and must be crucified; and the the media would say Trump is bad, believes in crucifixion!!??

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Русский  (08-18-2017), USFREEDOM911 (08-18-2017)

14. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You're full of it! That anyone with honest cognitive reasoning skills and the ability to READ more than one news source would be proud to be compared to that buffoon speaks volumes.

Also, stop playing dumber than you are, because all you've done here is repeat yourself after a fashion and IGNORE what I pointed out (which is historically correct---unless you can prove otherwise).

Like I said, you need to get off the 3rd rate conservative propaganda stick....no one but the insipidly stubborn and willfully ignorant is buying it.
    Blah, blah, blah, blah.

15. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    and when the people of a city decide they dont want those statues then you need to shut the fuck up about them exercizing their rights
    Thats the point you stupid cow, the people have not decided and you people can't tolerate discussion of the subject and organize a riot to insure people won't be deciding.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

16. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    The media is out to get Trump.

It made no difference what he said, or how he said it. When will you people stop getting fooled?

Trump could have said, the white supremacists are bad and must be crucified; and the the media would say Trump is bad, believes in crucifixion!!??
    & now brebahart will be joining them.. can fox be far behind??

Bashing him will pay better than supporting the loser.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Thats the point you stupid cow, the people have not decided and you people can't tolerate discussion of the subject and organize a riot to insure people won't be deciding.
    the city voted to get rid of the lee statue

nazis came from all over to protest it

read the papers fool

18. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    & now brebahart will be joining them.. can fox be far behind??

Bashing him will pay better than supporting the loser.......
    Hannity will still be on his nuts, but other Fox anchors have started to criticize him.

19. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Will Trump cancel his rally in Arizona?

20. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Hannity will still be on his nuts, but other Fox anchors have started to criticize him.
    The kids running fox seem a bit more main stream....... They can still have hannity swinging on his nuts & pay the bills w/ more main stream reporting/pundits.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."