Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: ‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Tony Schwartz Predicts Trump’s About To Resign

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor View Post
    A reporter with Richmond, Virginia CBS affiliate WTVR-TV was attacked by protesters with an Antifa march after he refused their demands to stop filming.
    neo-Nazi agitators.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    neo-Nazi agitators.
    lol

u think neo nazis chant were here were queer?

want 2 try again?

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol

u think neo nazis chant were here were queer?

want 2 try again?
    lol

u think a couple of gay guys would sucker punch a photographer for doing his job?

u think the guys who committed the assault were part of the marchers or were chanting with them?

want 2 try again?
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol

u think a couple of gay guys would sucker punch a photographer for doing his job?

u think the guys who committed the assault were part of the marchers or were chanting with them?

want 2 try again?

watch the video

its not very long (bcuz antifa knocked the camera down) they are chanting were here were gay we fight the kkk while holding a huge banner that says against white supremacy

u sure u want to claim it was nazis?

on top of that heres the cbs news report

antifa admits they did it but say they were justified becuz the cameraman did not obey them

A WTVR CBS 6 journalist was assaulted by a protester in Richmond Sunday night.

The journalist, who was not on the clock but was recording video for the newscast on his phone, recorded video of a large crowd of Monument Avenue protesters passing by The Camel, a live music venue, on West Broad Street.

“Stop filming bro,” one protester yelled.

“I can film whatever I want,” the CBS 6 staffer replied in the video. "Get out of my face."

The employee said protesters then put the flags in his face to block his camera view and intimidate him.

"When this man ran up he was told people did not want to be filmed. He proceeded to film anyways. He was then told AGAIN that he was not to film people's faces. He proceeded anyways," a post on the Antifa Seven Hills Facebook page describing the situation read.

Police officers responded and the journalist was transported via ambulance to the hospital, where he received four staples in his scalp. He was later released from the hospital.

"This is not a peaceful protest," he wrote.

http://wtvr.com/2017/08/14/cbs-6-jou...hmond-protest/

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

watch the video

its not very long (bcuz antifa knocked the camera down) they are chanting were here were gay we fight the kkk while holding a huge banner that says against white supremacy

u sure u want to claim it was nazis?

on top of that heres the cbs news report

antifa admits they did it but say they were justified becuz the cameraman did not obey them

A WTVR CBS 6 journalist was assaulted by a protester in Richmond Sunday night.

The journalist, who was not on the clock but was recording video for the newscast on his phone, recorded video of a large crowd of Monument Avenue protesters passing by The Camel, a live music venue, on West Broad Street.

“Stop filming bro,” one protester yelled.

“I can film whatever I want,” the CBS 6 staffer replied in the video. "Get out of my face."

The employee said protesters then put the flags in his face to block his camera view and intimidate him.

"When this man ran up he was told people did not want to be filmed. He proceeded to film anyways. He was then told AGAIN that he was not to film people's faces. He proceeded anyways," a post on the Antifa Seven Hills Facebook page describing the situation read.

Police officers responded and the journalist was transported via ambulance to the hospital, where he received four staples in his scalp. He was later released from the hospital.

"This is not a peaceful protest," he wrote.
    I watched the video. The guys who hit the photographer were not marching or chanting.

They were right-wing neo-Nazi Trumptard agitators just like I said.

Oldest trick in the book.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I watched the video. The guys who hit the photographer were not marching or chanting.

They were right-wing neo-Nazi Trumptard agitators just like I said.

Oldest trick in the book.

lol, and then they hijacked the antifa facebook page and posted a confession & attempted to justify their assault, huh?

protesters then put the flags in his face to block his camera view and intimidate him.

Additionally, a marked WTVR CBS 6 crew on the scene captured video of one protester who was concealing a baseball bat.

Police tweeted just after 10:20 p.m. that the protest was underway on West Broad Street and Laurel.

Demonstrators marched westbound, blocked roads before eventually surrounding the state to Confederate J.E.B. Stuart on the city's historic Monument Avenue.

Police tweeted at 12:30 a.m. that the demonstrators had returned to Abner Clay park where they dispersed.

The protesters took to the streets chanting demands to tear down Confederate monuments.

http://wtvr.com/2017/08/14/cbs-6-jou...hmond-protest/

yea nazis were chanting demands to tear down Confederate monuments its the oldest trick in the book