Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: ‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Tony Schwartz Predicts Trump’s About To Resign

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trump Diva View Post
    How many people rioted in the streets in 2008? In 2012?

How many people had tantrums and screamed that McCain or Romney lost because of an imaginary Russian boogeyman?

Think about how insane this all has looked to the country. The libs have jumped the shark.
    As I've pointed out to you before but you always CONVENIENTLY "FORGET"..... your side hoarded weapons and made threats about race wars.

Just as bad if not worse.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I know more about weapon systems then you've ever even looked at. your pathetic previous display at not knowing the basic damn range of their ICBM's shows this. so stuff the insults dude.

I'm wargaming. that's all.
    I think if we could do it quickly and take out their nukes, and artillery there is at least a chance the generals would not commit their troops over the DMZ. we have LASERS and EMF Pulse added to our STEALTH

One thing is sure. there are multiple wargames for any possible scenarios. China's new position that it would not get in given NK's 1st agressions shows there is more daylight then we assumed between the 2
    Sure, just like you know more about politics then I do .. which of course is why you voted for and supported with your entire being the worst fucking president this nation has EVER seen. :0)

I've never had a conversation with you about the range of ICBM's .. which Kim still has in place.

The moment we strike NK, Kim will send his missiles into South Korea .. killing countless innocent people.

Smarter people know that Kim has nukes for his own protection and he's not dumb enough to start a war .. or fire missiles towards Guam .. which you were naïve enough to believe he would do. He's never done that.

These aren't insults, they are statements of fact.

Fortune: You Don’t Want to Know What’ll Happen If the U.S. Strikes North Korea First

To assess the real probability of war requires an accurate understanding of the U.S. capability and political will to launch a preemptive strike on North Korea. No one questions that U.S. has such technical capability. However, it is the political, military, economic, and diplomatic consequences of such an attack that makes it an undesired option.

The disastrous result of a preemptive strike on North Korea is well understood among policy-makers and military analysts. Conventional wisdom holds that first, without being provoked, the U.S. would not lightly resort to such an extreme option; and second, North Korea as a “rational actor” will not provoke the U.S., an act of suicide. However, what people are indeed concerned with is whether the president’s verbal spat with Pyongyang could lead to North Korea’s serious miscalculation of U.S. intention, and whether the U.S. will stumble into a nuclear war with North Korea inadvertently.

It’s clear that the military option comes with significant risk. A U.S. preemptive strike, namely a targeted nuclear attack to take out North Korea’s nuclear weapons, would invite all-out retaliation by North Korea against South Korea, Japan, and U.S. troops in the region. With the massive conventional artilleries deployed near the Korean Demilitarized Zone, North Korea would inflict major casualties on the South.

If the U.S. resorts to a preemptive strike on North Korea without consultation and agreement from Seoul, the costs to South Korea would have a critically damaging effect over the U.S.-South Korea alliance, even possibly lead to its dissolution. Considering President Moon Jae-in’s interest in engagement with North Korea, it would be highly unlikely for South Korea to support a U.S. decision to launch a targeted nuclear attack on the North.

A U.S. preemptive strike on North Korea would also likely invite Chinese intervention. The Sino-North Korea Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance Treaty commits China to North Korea’s defense in the event of foreign aggression. Although the validity of the 56-year old treaty is constantly debated, few doubt that China would intervene to defend its perceived national interests in the Korean Peninsula, including the preservation of a North Korean state and the prevention of a South Korea-led unification. It would put U.S. and China directly on a collision course and could lead to another Korean War.
    http://fortune.com/2017/08/10/north-...fire-and-fury/

I'm picking apart your 'wargaming' .. that's fair, right?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I can fully understand why they would feel/think that way... Until last month by daughter & family were less than 800miles from NK......
    My nephew left in April, my other nephew in June, very relieved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Bill (08-18-2017)

5. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    As I've pointed out to you before but you always CONVENIENTLY "FORGET"..... your side hoarded weapons and made threats about race wars.

Just as bad if not worse.
    Streets after Obama won.

Streets after Trump won.

Any questions?

6. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Streets after Obama won.

Streets after Trump won.

Any questions?
    Prove that the top picture is what it claims to be.

I don't base my opinions on stupid mindless memes.

That's a right-wing thing.

And re: the Democrats' mostly peaceful demonstrations, that is part of the history of this country.

At least they weren't carrying Walmart lawn torches and giving Nazi salutes like your people do.

Oh, you want everyone to forget about that.

Got it.

Ain't happening though.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    My nephew left in April, my other nephew in June, very relieved.
    Japan or Korea??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Sure, just like you know more about politics then I do .. which of course is why you voted for and supported with your entire being the worst fucking president this nation has EVER seen. :0)

I've never had a conversation with you about the range of ICBM's .. which Kim still has in place.

The moment we strike NK, Kim will send his missiles into South Korea .. killing countless innocent people.

Smarter people know that Kim has nukes for his own protection and he's not dumb enough to start a war .. or fire missiles towards Guam .. which you were naïve enough to believe he would do. He's never done that.

These aren't insults, they are statements of fact.

Fortune: You Don’t Want to Know What’ll Happen If the U.S. Strikes North Korea First

I'm picking apart your 'wargaming' .. that's fair, right?
    so what was this little ditty all about?

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Again, you demonstrate your ignorance of the situation.

Ask yourself this .. has NK ever launched missiles near Guam?

"Even though North Korea has conducted 80 missile tests under Mr. Kim, it has never launched a missile toward a target as far as Guam and has never disclosed such precise flight data in advance.

When it tested an intercontinental ballistic missile on July 28, the missile followed a steep trajectory so that it reached roughly 2,300 miles into space but covered only 998 horizontal miles, falling near the northernmost Japanese island, Hokkaido."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/10/w...p.html?mcubz=0

ONLY really dumb ass people believe that bullshit. Why put YOURSELF in that category?
    why would you bring this up if not to show the (supposed) range of NK's ICBM's ??
    Or did you just pull this out of your ass just for fun? There is no other reason to post it unless you are posting about NK's range/ability to hit Guam and surrounding waters

To your link> It's well established that NK would respond to an attack with missiles.
    what happens if you take out the computer sequences to launch them?
    There goes that whole link's reliance on missiles

How do you take out launching sequences?
    EMF pulse/conventional weapons, and maybe hitting the missiles themselves
    ( and you link goes on about a nuclear attack -i'm talking about a STEALTH attack with advanced EMF/LASAR as well as conventional)

where does that leave you?
    Artillery and the army are the main threats.
    Conventional analysis sez they are too dug in to take them all out - but what if you concentrate
    and allow a certain amount to fire but take them out quickly? bear in mind "shock and awe" would now be a factor because of STEALTH first strike

where does that leave you?
    with an army with no firepower with older weapons up against the most powerful and advanced weapons in the world.

where does that leave the generals?
    probably in a severe doubt as to committing their army without strategic backing.
    It would be chewed up by S.Korean/US forces.
    ++

I am not saying this is likely. I am saying you can be sure scenarios like these are already on the shelf

Oh look ! here's one.
    You should learn that the art of war is to always look for the possible, even when it's an unthinkable

The last resort: How a US strike on North Korea could play out
    Countering North Korea's relatively formidable surface-to-air missile defense capabilities, stealth American F-22s, F-35s and B-2 bombers would likely lead a joint air campaign with the help of Japanese and South Korean F-15 or F-16 fighters, he said.
    Unmanned aircraft could also be used to limit risk to pilots.

he US would likely move additional aircraft to the region in the event of an imminent strike, but also maintains two major air bases in South Korea -- Osan with F-16 fighters and A-10 "tank killers," and Kunsan with F-16s.
    Heavy airpower can be called in from the Pacific island of Guam, through which the US rotates B-1, B-2 and B-52 bombers.

As US and allied aircraft take out priority targets from the sky, American warships would launch a barrage of Tomahawk missiles concentrated on North Korean missile sites, air defense systems and response corridors capable of launching a retaliatory nuclear weapon.
    The US Navy has 10 guided-missile cruisers and destroyers based in Japan. The ships are armed with Tomahawk missiles for offensive purposes and the Aegis missile defense system that could be used to intercept North Korean launches.

The US could use cyber attacks to disrupt Pyongyang's weapons programs -- though experts say that would only delay, rather than stop them.
    Urgent efforts to take out priority targets like air defense systems, retaliatory missile launch sites and service facilities -- coupled with assumptions that the US-led offensive would be met with heavy resistance -- are likely to take a toll on the US' inventory of bombs and missiles.

"What is the plan to resupply?" he said.
    The US would need to ensure it had enough bombs, missiles and electronic warfare planes to destroy or disable North Korea's air defenses before deploying its heavy bombers, likely B-1s stationed in Guam, needed to strike North Korea's fortified nuclear weapons sites, according to Carl Schuster, a former director of operations at the US Pacific Command's Joint Intelligence Center.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/11/politi...rst/index.html

now of course they will strike back- but if they won't listen to Kim then maybe they wont use their army
    knowing it will get chewed up.
    THE SAME FOR CHINA -why would it get into a war that is quickly slipping away from any chance of defeating the US/SK

By no means is this all that would happen-
    but if lil Kim has ICBM's that can survive re-entry and miniaturization;what are the US options?
    First strike has to be on the table as horrid as that first appears.

Always think in the realm of the possible when it comes to war- your enemy is doing the same

9. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Prove that the top picture is what it claims to be.

I don't base my opinions on stupid mindless memes.

That's a right-wing thing.

And re: the Democrats' mostly peaceful demonstrations, that is part of the history of this country.

At least they weren't carrying Walmart lawn torches and giving Nazi salutes like your people do.

Oh, you want everyone to forget about that.

Got it.

Ain't happening though.
    There were no riots when Obama was elected, either time. Zero. Zip. None. The bed wetter leftists rioted for weeks after Trump and have gone completely insane to date.

Last weekend, the KKK marched to protest the removal of statues, not the election of our President. Your terrorists BLM and Antifa showed up and the police stood down.

No comparison. I don't know how you're not embarrassed to defend this stupid shit.

10. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There were no riots when Obama was elected, either time. Zero. Zip. None. The bed wetter leftists rioted for weeks after Trump and have gone completely insane to date.

Last weekend, the KKK marched to protest the removal of statues, not the election of our President. Your terrorists BLM and Antifa showed up and the police stood down.

No comparison. I don't know how you're not embarrassed to defend this stupid shit.
    So you think a bunch of neo-Nazis carrying torches in a march that was supposed to mimic pro Nazi marches of the 1930's is somehow not as bad as anti-trump people excersizing their 1st amendment rights?

Your drooling, goofball lunatic gun-sucker thugs made a run on the nation's gun and ammo supply while forming underground, anti-gubmint paramilitary militia groups running around in the woods practicing for the race war they were planning.

All your current drama queen nonsense is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt at diverting attention away from your own embarrassment.

Don't even try to pull that amateurish crap with me.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

show biz kidz makin movies of themselves
    you know they don't give a fuck about anybody else

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Life is Golden (08-18-2017)

13. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you think a bunch of neo-Nazis carrying torches in a march that was supposed to mimic pro Nazi marches of the 1930's is somehow not as bad as anti-trump people excersizing their 1st amendment rights?
    Most definitely.

Setting fires and destroying property is not a 1st Amendment right.

14. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most definitely.

Setting fires and destroying property is not a 1st Amendment right.
    Your random bullshit riot picture is nothing more than that.

A random bullshit riot picture that has nothing to do with the election.

Anything to defend your Nazi heroes.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure it does. Can't sweep all that under the rug now. There were riots every night after Trump won. The bed wetting crybabies didn't get their way. Stupid enough to think their violent little tantrums would make any difference.

Guess they found out. lol

16. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

A reporter with Richmond, Virginia CBS affiliate WTVR-TV was attacked by protesters with an Antifa march after he refused their demands to stop filming.

17. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure it does. Can't sweep all that under the rug now. There were riots every night after Trump won. The bed wetting crybabies didn't get their way. Stupid enough to think their violent little tantrums would make any difference.

Guess they found out. lol
    Prove that the picture with the fires burning is from an anti-Trump demonstration.

Oh, you can't, can you?

Why?

Because it isn't what you claim it to be.

Typical.
    C'MON MAN!!!!