Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: ‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Tony Schwartz Predicts Trump’s About To Resign

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    i'm sure. however my basic philosophy is to use a messageboard to discuss, not just rant
    They don't want to discuss anything with you, they want you to admit you were totally wrong so that they can feel warm and fuzzy all over.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Are you leaving a big red question mark out of that equation??

If the USA needs to hit first, we are @ war w/ china.......

un swings first & Korea is unified, minus a million or so Koreans......
    There are war games for any possible scenario. I'm not completely sure China would want in on a war against us -depending on what type of strike we used and how it played out.

Ideally we could neutralize most threats immediately, and the rest over a short time, in which case China
    (despite what it says) would stay out. all very dicey of course.
    Last edited by dukkha; 08-18-2017 at 04:26 PM.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    They don't want to discuss anything with you, they want you to admit you were totally wrong so that they can feel warm and fuzzy all over.
    probably..do you know the term "posting through" a poster?
    It's like answering them to make your point without really caring about the poster you are talking to.
    You just use them as a foil.

I don't do that very often. I prefer to get into a detailed discussion -after all I learn things too.
    If nothing else it sharpens my debate skills also.

But i'm not above just "posting through" people either when push comes to shove

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are war games for any possible scenario. I'm not completely sure China would want in on a war against us -depending on what type of strike we used and how it played out.

Ideally we could neutralize most threats immedialy, and the rest over a short time, in which case China (despite what it says) would stay out.
    Why do you think china stays out if we strike first?? They have said they would stay neutral unless the USA strikes first..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you leaving a big red question mark out of that equation??

If the USA needs to hit first, we are @ war w/ china.......

un swings first & Korea is unified, minus a million or so Koreans......
    It's the stupidest foreign policy thought ever .. and the South Korea and Japan are totally against it.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

China Would Join Forces With North Korea if U.S. Launches Pre-Emptive Strike
    http://www.newsweek.com/china-north-...-strike-649802

Kim knows that Trump won't attack NK .. even if his ill-informed supporters don't.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Bill (08-18-2017), Phantasmal (08-18-2017)

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you think china stays out if we strike first?? They have said they would stay neutral unless the USA strikes first..
    what else would you expect them to say????? "Go ahead USA and we'll stand around and watch?"

The Chinese are nothing if not the most practical people in the world..so..
    we do a quick strike ( and we have a LOT of stealth now -so we would not need nukes)- maybe use some EMF pulses to disable their computers,and then we're down to the artillery/army

How quickly could we take that out? ( I don't know) -but iddwe could neuter artillery quickly
    then they just have a Big Ass Army, and you have to wonder if the generals would commit their army after that that?

There's a LOT to this..I'm just running a scenario..Im sure their are 100's off the shelf available already.

But..if we really could hit them hard and fast and over many platforms....?? What does China gain by joining in?

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    It's the stupidest foreign policy thought ever .. and the South Korea and Japan are totally against it.
    I can fully understand why they would feel/think that way... Until last month by daughter & family were less than 800miles from NK......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what else would you expect them to say????? "Go ahead USA and we'll stand around and watch?"

we do a quick strike ( and we have a LOT of stealth now -so we would not need nukes)- maybe use some EMF pulses to disable their computers,and then we're down to the artillery/army

How quickly could we take that out? ( I don't know) -but iddwe could neuter artillery quickly
    then they just have a Big Ass Army, and you have to wonder if the generals would commit their army after that that?

There's a LOT to this..I'm just running a scenario..Im sure their are 100's off the shelf available already.

But..if we really could hit them hard and fast and over many platforms....?? What does China gain by joining in?
    Face.........

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

U.S. Air Force confirms Boeing’s electromagnetic pulse weapon
    known as the “CHAMP,” or Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project, the American military project is an attempt to develop a device with all the power of a nuclear weapon but without the death and destruction to people and infrastructure that such a weapon causes. Theoretically, the new missile system would pinpoint buildings and knock out their electrical grids, plunging the target into darkness and general disconnectedness.
    According to Air Force Research Laboratory commander Major General Tom Masiello, CHAMP is “an operational system already in our tactical air force.” While it appears that the Laboratory has only commissioned five such devices with Boeing, with the Air Force’s recent confirmation of the weapon’s existence, there may be more in the works in the future.

Military forces have been actively developing next-generation weapons that take warfare well beyond the guns and rockets that populate modern arsenals. Lasers have been a key area of advancement: Lockheed Martin test fired a laser weapon in March that took out a truck engine from a mile away, while the Navy deployed a Laser Weapon System (LaWS for short) on a vessel in the Persian Gulf in December.
    https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-t...-pulse-weapon/

12. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Damn .. for a so called geopolitical analyst, you sure are ill-informed. :0)

China does not want to see a unified Korea with heavy US influence on the continent. They want the buffer of North Korea to remain intact.

They have made it very clear that they will join forces with NK if the US attacks it first.

There is nothing secret or unknown about that.

All Trump has done is bluster like a WWE clown .. and the idiots who know nothing about geopolitical events bought it hook, line, and sinker.

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Face.........
    what does China gain by joining in a war that is quickly lost?
    especially if it's a shock and awe type war? They accept regime change and still have a NKorea that isn't ruined/nuked.

I mean this is like last ditch answer -and I doubt it would happen.
    The point of it all is Bannon should not have been saying anything about "military solution"

14. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Damn .. for a so called geopolitical analyst, you sure are ill-informed. :0)

China does not want to see a unified Korea with heavy US influence on the continent. They want the buffer of North Korea to remain intact.

They have made it very clear that they will join forces with NK if the US attacks it first.

There is nothing secret or unknown about that.

All Trump has done is bluster like a WWE clown .. and the idiots who know nothing about geopolitical events bought it hook, line, and sinker.
    I know more about weapon systems then you've ever even looked at. your pathetic previous display at not knowing the basic damn range of their ICBM's shows this. so stuff the insults dude.

I'm wargaming. that's all.
    I think if we could do it quickly and take out their nukes, and artillery there is at least a chance the generals would not commit their troops over the DMZ. we have LASERS and EMF Pulse added to our STEALTH

One thing is sure. there are multiple wargames for any possible scenarios. China's new position that it would not get in given NK's 1st agressions shows there is more daylight then we assumed between the 2

15. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know more about weapon systems then you've ever even looked at. your pathetic previous display at not knowing the basic damn range of their ICBM's shows this. so stuff the insults dude.

I'm wargaming. that's all.
    I think if we could do it quickly and take out their nukes, and artillery there is at least a chance the generals would not commit their troops over the DMZ. we have LASERS and EMF Pulse added to our STEALTH

One thing is sure. there are multiple wargames for any possible scenarios. China's new position that it would not get in given NK's 1st agressions shows there is more daylight then we assumed between the 2
    Their submarines are not so easy to take out and they, as far as we know anyway, also have missiles.

16. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what does China gain by joining in a war that is quickly lost?
    especially if it's a shock and awe type war? They accept regime change and still have a NKorea that isn't ruined/nuked.

I mean this is like last ditch answer -and I doubt it would happen.
    The point of it all is Bannon should not have been saying anything about "military solution"
    I don't agree w/ their reasoning but they said what they would do & I believe, unlike the dirty, they aint bluffing...

I'm sure they have great plans just like we do.......

So not only would we be @ war w/ Korea, in addition to Afghani-NAM & our various commitments in the ME, Africa, Europe etc we would be @ war w/ a nuclear armed state & in a trade war w/ our biggest trading partner..

I don't think most of the folks that voted for him were looking for something like this, do you??